Title: bricolas's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# bricolas

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bricolas/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bricolas/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bricolas/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bricolas/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bricolas/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bricolas/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bricolas/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bricolas/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordfence Security - Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security] Wordfence still Blocking Breakdance Page Builder](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordfence-still-blocking-breakdance-page-builder/)
 *  Thread Starter [bricolas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bricolas/)
 * (@bricolas)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordfence-still-blocking-breakdance-page-builder/#post-18479007)
    - WordPress Version 6.8.1
    - Breakdance Version 2.3.1
    - Wordfence Security Version 8.0.5
 * All is working perfect after following the preceding post of [@wfpeter](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wfpeter/)(
   2 months ago).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[hCaptcha for WP] Warning: Undefined array key “inputs”](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-undefined-array-key-inputs/)
 *  Thread Starter [bricolas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bricolas/)
 * (@bricolas)
 * [1 year, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-undefined-array-key-inputs/#post-18399589)
 * Fantastic : it solved the problem!
 * Install, edit the homepage, save.
 * Thank you, [@kaggdesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kaggdesign/) !
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[hCaptcha for WP] Warning: Undefined array key “inputs”](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-undefined-array-key-inputs/)
 *  Thread Starter [bricolas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bricolas/)
 * (@bricolas)
 * [1 year, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-undefined-array-key-inputs/#post-18399099)
 * Thank you so much [@kaggdesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kaggdesign/)
   for your reply and for the update.
 * I’ll give you feedback after the installation of the next release.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordfence Security - Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security] Wordfence still Blocking Breakdance Page Builder](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordfence-still-blocking-breakdance-page-builder/)
 *  Thread Starter [bricolas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bricolas/)
 * (@bricolas)
 * [1 year, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordfence-still-blocking-breakdance-page-builder/#post-18348647)
 * Good afternoon [@wfpeter](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wfpeter/),
 * Thank you so much for your prompt answer. Very appreciated!
 * Simultaneously, I have put our website again in learning mode and all is working
   fine.
 * As soon as I have a new issue, I’ll follow your advice by clicking on **“Send
   Report by Email”** (as explained in your answer.
 * Thanks again for your help. I think we can close this ticked since I have more
   than one solution with your answer!
 * Best regards,
   Nicolas
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Flamingo] Since last week I need to disable Flamingo to get WP Telegram Login working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/since-last-week-i-need-to-disable-flamingo-to-get-wp-telegram-login-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [bricolas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bricolas/)
 * (@bricolas)
 * [2 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/since-last-week-i-need-to-disable-flamingo-to-get-wp-telegram-login-working/#post-17436548)
 * I did all the last updates of the WP Telegram plugins.
   The last updates of this
   morning solved my problem ! — WP Telegram Widget Extension : 2.1.18 to 2.1.19—
   WP Telegram Login Extension : 1.10.13 to 1.10.14 — WP Telegram Extension : 4.1.1
   to 4.1.2
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Flamingo] Since last week I need to disable Flamingo to get WP Telegram Login working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/since-last-week-i-need-to-disable-flamingo-to-get-wp-telegram-login-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [bricolas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bricolas/)
 * (@bricolas)
 * [2 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/since-last-week-i-need-to-disable-flamingo-to-get-wp-telegram-login-working/#post-17405168)
 * I never had any issues with Flamingo and I thank the developers for this excellent
   plugin.
 * The issue is only with [https://wordpress.org/plugins/wptelegram-login/](https://wordpress.org/plugins/wptelegram-login/)
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [Please could you delete 3 of my reviews on wordpress.ord ?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/please-could-you-delete-3-of-my-reviews-on-wordpress-ord/)
 *  Thread Starter [bricolas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bricolas/)
 * (@bricolas)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/please-could-you-delete-3-of-my-reviews-on-wordpress-ord/#post-13163811)
 * Thank you [@jdembowski](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jdembowski/) and 
   apologizes for the mistake on the company account : I’m new on WordPress.
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [Please could you delete 3 of my reviews on wordpress.ord ?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/please-could-you-delete-3-of-my-reviews-on-wordpress-ord/)
 *  Thread Starter [bricolas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bricolas/)
 * (@bricolas)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/please-could-you-delete-3-of-my-reviews-on-wordpress-ord/#post-13152320)
 * [@jdembowski](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jdembowski/)
 * Yes, company account. I manage the website of a small organization. That’s the
   reason why I would like to delete the reviews and post them again from this current
   account.
    (wp.org/support/users/philobxl/reviews/) Thank you for your help !
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Paid Memberships Pro - Content Restriction, User Registration, & Paid Subscriptions] Add PayPal Express Option at Checkout (Plus)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-paypal-express-option-at-checkout-plus/)
 *  Thread Starter [bricolas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bricolas/)
 * (@bricolas)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-paypal-express-option-at-checkout-plus/#post-13144279)
 * Thank you for your answers !
    You have a very reactive service ! I’ll certainly
   recommend your plugin to other friends : I’ll contact you through your website
   to thank you and do a small gift for your good appreciated work. Best regards,
   Nicolas
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Paid Memberships Pro - Content Restriction, User Registration, & Paid Subscriptions] Add PayPal Express Option at Checkout (Plus)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-paypal-express-option-at-checkout-plus/)
 *  Thread Starter [bricolas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bricolas/)
 * (@bricolas)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-paypal-express-option-at-checkout-plus/#post-13144208)
 * Thank you so much [@ronalfy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ronalfy/) for
   your answer !
 * I have been able to add PayPal as secondary payment method (first is Stripe).
   That was very easy : in less than 35 minutes !!!
 * Do you intend to support other payment methods included in Stipe as Bancontact,
   Apple Pay & Google Pay ?
    Bancontact is the most important for us. Apple & Google
   is less urgent.
 * Best regards,
    Nicolas

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)