Title: Bootz's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Bootz

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bootz69/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bootz69/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bootz69/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bootz69/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bootz69/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bootz69/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bootz69/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bootz69/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Amora] cannot disable featured posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-disable-featured-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [Bootz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bootz69/)
 * (@bootz69)
 * [7 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-disable-featured-posts/#post-11811095)
 * Thank you ;o) That worked perfectly!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Fatal Error class WP hook](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-class-wp-hook/)
 *  Thread Starter [Bootz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bootz69/)
 * (@bootz69)
 * [7 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-class-wp-hook/#post-11060883)
 * > WP_Hook doesn’t contain any abstract methods.
   > Make sure you have the correct files. Download a fresh copy of WordPress, and
   > replace your files with the original ones.
 * Okay I did that, and still getting the same error :o[
 * I still dont fully understand the error terminology- the purpose of wp_hook and
   its abstract methods!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Cannot change product from simple](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-change-product-from-simple/)
 *  Thread Starter [Bootz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bootz69/)
 * (@bootz69)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-change-product-from-simple/#post-10263096)
 * Hi, thanks very much for your help, it worked on a desktop (well, laptop) in 
   chrome and I just duplicate products and change the other details on a tablet
   😁 Sorry I couldn’t reply earlier, I am website building from a remote mountain
   cabin and had power issues. If you want to see the site it’s at [http://tee.lurve.net](http://tee.lurve.net)
   😄

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)