Title: bonnerkirkd's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# bonnerkirkd

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bonnerkirkd/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bonnerkirkd/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bonnerkirkd/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bonnerkirkd/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bonnerkirkd/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bonnerkirkd/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bonnerkirkd/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bonnerkirkd/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[MailPoet - Newsletters, Email Marketing, and Automation] Not Sent Yet Status Even Though Sent](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-sent-yet-status-even-though-sent/)
 *  [bonnerkirkd](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bonnerkirkd/)
 * (@bonnerkirkd)
 * [2 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-sent-yet-status-even-though-sent/#post-17387755)
 * Same here. I tried deleting and rebuilding the post notification but it still
   show “Not sent yet!” even though all the specific subscribers show sent with 
   0 failures. This seems to have coincided with WordPress 6.4.3 update.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[MailPoet - Newsletters, Email Marketing, and Automation] MacOS Monterey and ios15](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/macos-monterey-and-ios15/)
 *  Thread Starter [bonnerkirkd](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bonnerkirkd/)
 * (@bonnerkirkd)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/macos-monterey-and-ios15/#post-15095325)
 * Still having the issue as well. iPhone, iPad and Mac fail to load images in Apple
   mail. I’ve disabled iCloud private relay, mail protect etc but images are still
   displaying blank. This does not happen on iOS 14.
 * Kirk
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[MailPoet - Newsletters, Email Marketing, and Automation] MacOS Monterey and ios15](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/macos-monterey-and-ios15/)
 *  Thread Starter [bonnerkirkd](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bonnerkirkd/)
 * (@bonnerkirkd)
 * [5 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/macos-monterey-and-ios15/#post-14769939)
 * Awesome … glad its in the queue!
 * Thanks again,
 * Kirk
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Blogger Importer Extended] Uploaded images to Media library, but did not replace image URL within post.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/uploaded-images-to-media-library-but-did-not-replace-image-url-within-post/)
 *  [bonnerkirkd](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bonnerkirkd/)
 * (@bonnerkirkd)
 * [7 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/uploaded-images-to-media-library-but-did-not-replace-image-url-within-post/#post-11040386)
 * I’m having the same issue. All the images import into WordPress but when I click
   on an image in a blog post it references blogspots image not the one in WordPress.
   I’ve actually had this issue with two separate sites now. Everything else seems
   to work like a charm. Any updates on this one issue?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)