Title: Bobz's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Bobz

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP REST User] Create user with custom fields](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create-user-with-custom-fields/)
 *  [Bobz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/)
 * (@bobz)
 * [7 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create-user-with-custom-fields/#post-11469822)
 * Correct, it’s needed to modify plugin code.
    Mr. President
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP REST User] Create user with custom fields](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create-user-with-custom-fields/)
 *  [Bobz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/)
 * (@bobz)
 * [7 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/create-user-with-custom-fields/#post-11270122)
 * Hm. This is not enough actually.
    You need to pass form data to same action as
   well so I can access data sent via register form.
 *     ```
       add_action('wp_rest_user_create_user', 'user_created', 10, 2);
       function user_created($user, $parameters) {
       	// Do Actions
       }
       ```
   
 * Need to extend action in plugin L:140:
    `do_action('wp_rest_user_user_register',
   $user, $parameters)`
    -  This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by [Bobz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[JWT Authentication for WP REST API] {“code”:”rest_no_route”,”message”:”No route was found matching the URL and reque](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/coderest_no_routemessageno-route-was-found-matching-the-url-and-reque/)
 *  [Bobz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/)
 * (@bobz)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/coderest_no_routemessageno-route-was-found-matching-the-url-and-reque/#post-11173848)
 * – re-save permalinks
    – check that you are making correct request, eg only POST
   will work for “wp-json/jwt-auth/v1/token”
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Popup Maker - Boost Sales, Conversions, Optins, Subscribers with the Ultimate WP Popup Builder] Fatal error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-2940/)
 *  Thread Starter [Bobz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/)
 * (@bobz)
 * [8 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-2940/#post-10420925)
 * Right, thanks.
    So CF7 plugin was heavily modified by previous developer so I
   can’t updated to latest version, but then I’ve added the missing method to CF7
   and everything works.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Share Buttons Adder] Filter Request](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/filter-request-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [Bobz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/)
 * (@bobz)
 * [9 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/filter-request-3/#post-9457406)
 * Sorry, an update: [https://pastebin.com/fsi8X9aR](https://pastebin.com/fsi8X9aR)
    -  This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by [Bobz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PayPal for WooCommerce] Sorry, A Successful Transaction Has Already Been Completed For This Token](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sorry-a-successful-transaction-has-already-been-completed-for-this-token/)
 *  Thread Starter [Bobz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/)
 * (@bobz)
 * [9 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sorry-a-successful-transaction-has-already-been-completed-for-this-token/#post-9029296)
 * Thanks.
    Will look out for it.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PayPal for WooCommerce] Sorry, A Successful Transaction Has Already Been Completed For This Token](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sorry-a-successful-transaction-has-already-been-completed-for-this-token/)
 *  Thread Starter [Bobz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/)
 * (@bobz)
 * [9 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sorry-a-successful-transaction-has-already-been-completed-for-this-token/#post-9028045)
 * Resolved by fixing my to broad pre_get_posts filter
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PayPal for WooCommerce] Sorry, A Successful Transaction Has Already Been Completed For This Token](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sorry-a-successful-transaction-has-already-been-completed-for-this-token/)
 *  Thread Starter [Bobz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/)
 * (@bobz)
 * [9 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sorry-a-successful-transaction-has-already-been-completed-for-this-token/#post-9028042)
 * Hi, case is closed. Was to busy to reply today sorry.
    I had a pre_get_posts 
   filter that was messing up the ‘angelleye_prevent_duplicate_payment_request’ 
   method, and it always appeared like token was already used. After I fixed my 
   filter all went back to normal. It’s just little bit strange that this issue 
   didn’t appear before. Makes no sense
 * Cheers
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [wp_template_uri debug](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp_template_uri-debug/)
 *  Thread Starter [Bobz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/)
 * (@bobz)
 * [11 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp_template_uri-debug/#post-6198019)
 * Thanks, I did read that.
    I think it is some kind of DNS issue, but i’m not sure.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [wp_template_uri debug](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp_template_uri-debug/)
 *  Thread Starter [Bobz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/)
 * (@bobz)
 * [11 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp_template_uri-debug/#post-6198008)
 * yeah, sure, as mentioned above: ‘I have changed, site_url / blog_url, but I’m
   struggling to find out how this function is determinating url.’
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Smush – Image Optimization, Compression, Lazy Load, WebP & CDN] ACF and Smushit conflict](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/acf-and-smushit-conflict/)
 *  Thread Starter [Bobz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/)
 * (@bobz)
 * [11 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/acf-and-smushit-conflict/#post-6101417)
 * Hi, it works now without error.
    Thanks for the fix.
 * Cheers
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Fundify Geolocated Campaigns] Is this being updated for new Fundify plugin?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-this-being-updated-for-new-fundify-plugin/)
 *  Plugin Author [Bobz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/)
 * (@bobz)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-this-being-updated-for-new-fundify-plugin/#post-5443787)
 * I will make update by the end of this week that will cover both, old and the 
   new version.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Fundify Geolocated Campaigns] Viewing map on more than homepage](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/viewing-map-on-more-than-homepage/)
 *  Plugin Author [Bobz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/)
 * (@bobz)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/viewing-map-on-more-than-homepage/#post-5417694)
 * Well, thing is that theme is acquired by other company and I never owned a licence
   code because this plugin was developed for a client.
    Now I don’t have theme 
   or the crowdfunding plugin anymore so I cannot give a support. If you have a 
   development version somewhere and you can share ftp access to me I can take a
   look. Otherwise I cannot test. If so is possible, ping me over my contact form
   on [http://www.bobz.co](http://www.bobz.co).
 * By default there is no option to display campaigns by category but I believe 
   it can be added.
    Other thing, if google map is not visible when you switch to
   your tab, then you need to re-init google map.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Fundify Geolocated Campaigns] Unexpected end of file error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unexpected-end-of-file-error/)
 *  Plugin Author [Bobz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/)
 * (@bobz)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unexpected-end-of-file-error/#post-5035068)
 * @egnitrex Can you be more precise please?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Fundify Geolocated Campaigns] Viewing map on more than homepage](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/viewing-map-on-more-than-homepage/)
 *  Plugin Author [Bobz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/)
 * (@bobz)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/viewing-map-on-more-than-homepage/#post-5417692)
 * You can just add shortcode into content area, or if you are inserting it in a
   template use:
    `<?php echo do_shortcode('[myshortcode]'); ?>`

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)