Title: Benjamin Danon's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Benjamin Danon

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Essential Addons for Elementor - Popular Elementor Templates & Widgets] Bug: elementor is not defined error in preview mode with W3 Total Cache](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-elementor-is-not-defined-error-in-preview-mode-with-w3-total-cache/)
 *  Thread Starter [Benjamin Danon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/)
 * (@bndn)
 * [3 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-elementor-is-not-defined-error-in-preview-mode-with-w3-total-cache/#post-18941299)
 * Hi [@paulamit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/paulamit/). The updated build
   works. No more JS error. Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Essential Addons for Elementor - Popular Elementor Templates & Widgets] Bug: elementor is not defined error in preview mode with W3 Total Cache](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-elementor-is-not-defined-error-in-preview-mode-with-w3-total-cache/)
 *  Thread Starter [Benjamin Danon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/)
 * (@bndn)
 * [3 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-elementor-is-not-defined-error-in-preview-mode-with-w3-total-cache/#post-18939885)
 * Hi [@paulamit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/paulamit/). Thank you for 
   sending me this plugin updates.
 * The `elementor is not defined` error persist in preview mode, as `advanced-data-
   table.min.js` needs the same fix applied to the
   `elementor.hooks.addFilter("elements/
   widget/contextMenuGroups", …)` and `elementor.hooks.addAction("panel/open_editor/…",…)`
   calls inside it.
 * Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Add Plain-Text Email] Proposed feature : preserve links](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/proposed-feature-preserve-links/)
 *  Thread Starter [Benjamin Danon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/)
 * (@bndn)
 * [3 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/proposed-feature-preserve-links/#post-17017532)
 * Sorry, the previous code was broken due to missing escaping. It had not been 
   fully tested.
 *     ```wp-block-code
       +		// preserve links into brackets
       +		$text = preg_replace( '@<a .*href=(?:"|\')?([^"\' ]*).*>(.*)</a>@iu', "\$2 (\$1)", $text );
       +
       		// strip all remaining HTML tags
       		$text = strip_tags( $text );
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Add Plain-Text Email] Proposed feature : preserve links](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/proposed-feature-preserve-links/)
 *  Thread Starter [Benjamin Danon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/)
 * (@bndn)
 * [3 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/proposed-feature-preserve-links/#post-16991344)
 * I updated the regex to accept double quote, single quotes or empty (space) url
   delimiters :
 *     ```wp-block-code
       +		// preserve links into brackets
       +		$text = preg_replace( '@<a .*href=(?:"|')?([^"' ]*).*>(.*)</a>@iu', "\$2 (\$1)", $text );
       +
       		// strip all remaining HTML tags
       		$text = strip_tags( $text );
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Add Plain-Text Email] Fatal error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-4334/)
 *  [Benjamin Danon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/)
 * (@bndn)
 * [3 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-4334/#post-16962615)
 * The fatal error is related to the parameter type added in [this commit](https://git.sr.ht/~dvko/wp-add-plaintext-email/commit/6193a586d2bb5a588bf344df03c6122728240bc6).
   You should remove it to fix the issue.
 *     ```wp-block-code
       -	public function set_plaintext_body( PHPMailer $phpmailer ) {
       +	public function set_plaintext_body( $phpmailer ) {
       ```
   
 * I use Icegram Express to send emails. I don’t know why the `$phpmailer` object
   is not typed as `PHPMailer`.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Enable jQuery Migrate Helper] Errors in fatal_error_handler](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/errors-in-fatal_error_handler/)
 *  [Benjamin Danon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/)
 * (@bndn)
 * [5 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/errors-in-fatal_error_handler/#post-14328339)
 * This error is [reported on Github too](https://github.com/WordPress/jquery-migrate-helper/issues/29).
   We have to add a condition to the line 289 of wp-content/plugins/enable-jquery-
   migrate-helper/class-jquery-migrate-helper.php to fix it:
 * `if ( erroredFunction === null || typeof erroredFunction !== 'object' || typeof
   erroredFunction[1] === "undefined" || -1 === jQueryFunctions.indexOf( erroredFunction[
   1] ) ) {`
    -  This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by [Benjamin Danon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/).
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Show Hooks] Impressed – Great tool](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/impressed-great-tool/)
 *  [Benjamin Danon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/)
 * (@bndn)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/impressed-great-tool/#post-13679985)
 * Hi Nate. I use this way to contact you as I don’t know how to do otherwise. I
   need help on the caching issue with Elementor and W3 Total Cache but the two 
   topics are closed. Can you send me a mail at [b@bndn.fr](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/replies/b@bndn.fr?output_format=md)?
   Thank you 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[W3 Total Cache] Disable static asset requests logging](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-static-asset-requests-logging/)
 *  Thread Starter [Benjamin Danon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/)
 * (@bndn)
 * [6 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-static-asset-requests-logging/#post-13050143)
 * Hi [@vmarko](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vmarko/),
    Perfect! I didn’t
   know the repo was publicly available. Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Activity Log] Allow exporting and importing of all enabled events](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/allow-exporting-and-importing-of-all-enabled-events/)
 *  Thread Starter [Benjamin Danon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/)
 * (@bndn)
 * [6 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/allow-exporting-and-importing-of-all-enabled-events/#post-12996515)
 * Thank you for your response [@robert681](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robert681/)
 * I understand that a transition step is necessary. I hope this new feature will
   be available as soon as possible.
 * Best Regards.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Fonts Plugin | Google Fonts, Adobe Fonts & Upload Fonts] Performance issues with translation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/performance-issues-with-translation/)
 *  Thread Starter [Benjamin Danon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/)
 * (@bndn)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/performance-issues-with-translation/#post-12763791)
 * Hi Danny,
 * Thank you for this quick fix. I noticed that there is a variable that should 
   not be printed on this line [https://github.com/fontsplugin/plugin/commit/5bb3d1e93a50b4195fdad35f8c491d84bcdcd32b#diff-c6ee84a3d5ff093620bf344fa5b64e31R153](https://github.com/fontsplugin/plugin/commit/5bb3d1e93a50b4195fdad35f8c491d84bcdcd32b#diff-c6ee84a3d5ff093620bf344fa5b64e31R153).
 * Thank you for the gift! I don’t know what features the Pro version includes. 
   There is no information about that on the plugin page and on the site. So I don’t
   know if I really need it 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Fonts Plugin | Google Fonts, Adobe Fonts & Upload Fonts] Performance issues with translation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/performance-issues-with-translation/)
 *  Thread Starter [Benjamin Danon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/)
 * (@bndn)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/performance-issues-with-translation/#post-12758042)
 * Hi Danny,
 * The page took longer time to load with this plugin activated. I used xdebug profling
   and webgrind to identify the function. I just profiled the same page with and
   without the plugin and then compared the two cachegrind files with webgrind.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Fonts Plugin | Google Fonts, Adobe Fonts & Upload Fonts] Performance issues with translation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/performance-issues-with-translation/)
 *  Thread Starter [Benjamin Danon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/)
 * (@bndn)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/performance-issues-with-translation/#post-12755928)
 * I found the repo. This issue is at [https://github.com/fontsplugin/plugin/issues/14](https://github.com/fontsplugin/plugin/issues/14)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[W3 Total Cache] Ignoring dynamic file Paths with wildcard.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ignoring-dynamic-file-paths-with-wildcard/)
 *  [Benjamin Danon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/)
 * (@bndn)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ignoring-dynamic-file-paths-with-wildcard/#post-12695446)
 * Hi Marko.
    You wrote one year ago that regex in minify exclusions would be available
   in the next release [https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wildards-in-minify-exclusions/](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wildards-in-minify-exclusions/)
   I don’t understand why it still doesn’t work. Divi generates JS files with unpredictable
   unique identifiers that I need to exclude from minifying to make the site working.
   I need a wildcard or a regex to exclude the directory wp-content/et-cache/ Thank
   you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Public Post Preview] Error changing status for public preview](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-changing-status-for-public-preview/)
 *  [Benjamin Danon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/)
 * (@bndn)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-changing-status-for-public-preview/#post-12434399)
 * I have the same problem here. It only works by using the Classic Editor extension.
   It’s broken in Gutenberg.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Cerber Security, Anti-spam & Malware Scan] PHP Notice: Undefined index: proxy in /…/wp-cerber/common.php on line 441](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/php-notice-undefined-index-proxy-in-wp-cerber-common-php-on-line-441/)
 *  Thread Starter [Benjamin Danon](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/)
 * (@bndn)
 * [7 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/php-notice-undefined-index-proxy-in-wp-cerber-common-php-on-line-441/#post-11354313)
 * Gioni, I saved Cerber Main Settings through the Network admin dashboard. It does
   not help. The error occurs.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bndn/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)