Title: blassy's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# blassy

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/blassy/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/blassy/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/blassy/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/blassy/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/blassy/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/blassy/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/blassy/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/blassy/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: ['Read More' tag Not Working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/help-read-more-tag-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [blassy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/blassy/)
 * (@blassy)
 * [12 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/help-read-more-tag-not-working/#post-4954446)
 * Oh, I’m sorry. Thank you
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: ['Read More' tag Not Working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/help-read-more-tag-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [blassy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/blassy/)
 * (@blassy)
 * [12 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/help-read-more-tag-not-working/#post-4954440)
 * I only paid the 30 dollars to customize colors design. If I have by mistake unchecked
   or changed some other settings somewhere I don’t know, I’ve been messing around
   with it quite a bit here and there to see what changed what when I made it look
   the way I wanted it to. But I haven’t changed templates or coding and such as
   I don’t know how… Is there a tab I should check my settings in? – writing, reading?
   anything?
 * 🙁 I really don’t get it. Everyone else I know with a blog says theirs does it
   automatically. it should be simple, shouldn’t it?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: ['Read More' tag Not Working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/help-read-more-tag-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [blassy](https://wordpress.org/support/users/blassy/)
 * (@blassy)
 * [12 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/help-read-more-tag-not-working/#post-4954383)
 * When I click add media – featured image -> add featured image
    The image doesn’t
   appear and it don’t show on my post at all when I preview it either.? Am I doing
   something wrong? but Nor do I see the continue reading option, only the read 
   more?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)