Title: bigWord's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# bigWord

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bigword/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bigword/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bigword/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bigword/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bigword/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bigword/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bigword/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bigword/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Add media – URL rejected](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-media-url-rejected/)
 *  [bigWord](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bigword/)
 * (@bigword)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-media-url-rejected/#post-5494307)
 * This evening, before I went out for dinner with my family, I turned off the router.
 * When I returned home, I turned on the router and computer, surprisingly, I found
   everything returned to normal, I could open the web page and the message did 
   not appear again.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Add media – URL rejected](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-media-url-rejected/)
 *  [bigWord](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bigword/)
 * (@bigword)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-media-url-rejected/#post-5494303)
 * apples52,
 * Thank you for your response, I was googling this morning but there is no definite
   answer.
 * I know the internet service provider of my area is updating their system to LTE.
   Hopefully this issue will disappear later.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Add media – URL rejected](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-media-url-rejected/)
 *  [bigWord](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bigword/)
 * (@bigword)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-media-url-rejected/#post-5494289)
 * I also encountered this issue this morning when I was trying to open the page
   of online qoute of a financial company,the message is
    The requested URL was 
   rejected. If you think this is an error, please contact the webmaster. Your support
   ID is: 5378948895133347790
 * It is strange the web page can be easily opened by 3G.
 * It seems the issue has connection with the IP address through which the request
   is made.
 * If you have solution to the isuue, please post

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)