Title: bibendus's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# bibendus

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bibendus/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bibendus/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bibendus/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bibendus/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bibendus/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bibendus/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bibendus/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bibendus/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Sermon Manager] Problem with Description Sermons](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-description-sermons/)
 *  Thread Starter [bibendus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bibendus/)
 * (@bibendus)
 * [1 year, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-description-sermons/#post-18400598)
 * I tried everything but I couldn’t find a solution. I tried to contact the creators
   but I didn’t get any feedback. I finally abandoned the plugin. I set everything
   up as normal posts…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Sermon Manager] Problem with Description Sermons](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-description-sermons/)
 *  Thread Starter [bibendus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bibendus/)
 * (@bibendus)
 * [1 year, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-description-sermons/#post-18219134)
 * Thank you so much for your reply.
   I had already tried to do it but with poor 
   results.I analyzed everything better and I have this crazy situation:
    - for the last 20 sermons, I had a like a new revision by copying and pasting
      the text of the last one inserted. if I go to analyze the revisions I notice
      a saving in the same minute of something that has overwritten.
    - For these last 20 sermons, even if I go to replace the text, it is absolutely
      not taken into consideration in the front end keeping the original copied (
      backend I see the changes)
    - If I copy the 21st sermon, and I go to change the text I have the same result,
      changed in the backend, but not in the frontend.
    - If I create a new sermon, the text I insert is saved in the backend, but the
      frontend does not display any text.
      I’m going crazy.I tried to overwrite the
      plugin but with no result.Help!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)