Title: betterbranding's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# betterbranding

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/betterbranding/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/betterbranding/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/betterbranding/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/betterbranding/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/betterbranding/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/betterbranding/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/betterbranding/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/betterbranding/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Shipping Live Rates for USPS for WooCommerce] Enable debug mode](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/enable-debug-mode/)
 *  Thread Starter [betterbranding](https://wordpress.org/support/users/betterbranding/)
 * (@betterbranding)
 * [1 year, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/enable-debug-mode/#post-18103270)
 * Hello, please disregard my request I figured it out. It was not an issue related
   to this plugin.
 * Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Export and Import Users and Customers] Exported CSV File has no user data](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/exported-csv-file-has-no-user-data/)
 *  Thread Starter [betterbranding](https://wordpress.org/support/users/betterbranding/)
 * (@betterbranding)
 * [4 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/exported-csv-file-has-no-user-data/#post-15229200)
 * Yes I am trying to export guest customers. I will look into the pro version.
 * Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Product Title Missing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-title-missing/)
 *  Thread Starter [betterbranding](https://wordpress.org/support/users/betterbranding/)
 * (@betterbranding)
 * [5 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-title-missing/#post-14270148)
 * Thank you for your help.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Widget Options – Advanced Conditional Visibility for Gutenberg Blocks & Classic Widgets] Widget page locks up](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/widget-page-locks-up/)
 *  [betterbranding](https://wordpress.org/support/users/betterbranding/)
 * (@betterbranding)
 * [7 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/widget-page-locks-up/#post-11419250)
 * Similar issue here as well. The widgets page does not lock up but it is very 
   very slow about a 10 second delay between clicks. I am running WP 5.1.1 and PHP
   7.1. Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Testimonial Slider] Responsive Height](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/responsive-height-6/)
 *  Thread Starter [betterbranding](https://wordpress.org/support/users/betterbranding/)
 * (@betterbranding)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/responsive-height-6/#post-9707200)
 * I went with this one [https://wordpress.org/plugins/testimonial-rotator/](https://wordpress.org/plugins/testimonial-rotator/)
   it works great and automatically adjusts the height to fit different testimonial
   lengths.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[iThemes Exchange - Custom Loop Add-on] Does not seem to be workng for me](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-not-seem-to-be-workng-for-me/)
 *  Thread Starter [betterbranding](https://wordpress.org/support/users/betterbranding/)
 * (@betterbranding)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-not-seem-to-be-workng-for-me/#post-5558649)
 * The url for the page I created is [http://www.betterbranding.theimagedepartment.com/new-merchandise/](http://www.betterbranding.theimagedepartment.com/new-merchandise/)
   then I create these categories in Exchange Fine Art, Illustrations, Clothing,
   Merchandise here is a link [http://www.betterbranding.theimagedepartment.com/product-category/fine-art/](http://www.betterbranding.theimagedepartment.com/product-category/fine-art/)
   Then I created a new WordPress menu using those categories. It sounds like I 
   need to create a custom page for each category, and use those category pages 
   instead of the WordPress category pages?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[iThemes Exchange - Custom Loop Add-on] Does not seem to be workng for me](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-not-seem-to-be-workng-for-me/)
 *  Thread Starter [betterbranding](https://wordpress.org/support/users/betterbranding/)
 * (@betterbranding)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-not-seem-to-be-workng-for-me/#post-5558596)
 * Aha so I need to follow this tutorial, correct? [https://ithemes.com/codex/page/Exchange_FAQs:_How_Do_I_Create_a_Custom_Product_Category_Page](https://ithemes.com/codex/page/Exchange_FAQs:_How_Do_I_Create_a_Custom_Product_Category_Page)
 * Currently all the categories were created in Exchange, then, on the “write page”
   under the “iThemes Custom Loop Options > Data Selections – Select the category/
   categories” all the categories are checked.
 * Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[iThemes Exchange - Custom Loop Add-on] Does not seem to be workng for me](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-not-seem-to-be-workng-for-me/)
 *  Thread Starter [betterbranding](https://wordpress.org/support/users/betterbranding/)
 * (@betterbranding)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-not-seem-to-be-workng-for-me/#post-5558589)
 * Thank you, creating a new page seemed to trigger the add on. FYI, all the add
   on settings work in the shop except for the “View Settings” unless the “Front
   End options – Display grid/list view selection” is checked. I still have the 
   [categories page](http://www.betterbranding.theimagedepartment.com/product-category/fine-art/)
   problem where product images are not being displayed. Do I need to implement 
   this [https://ithemes.com/codex/page/Exchange_FAQs:_How_Do_I_Show_the_Product_Featured_Image_on_Archive/Category_Pages](https://ithemes.com/codex/page/Exchange_FAQs:_How_Do_I_Show_the_Product_Featured_Image_on_Archive/Category_Pages)
   or is there something else I can do?
 * Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CSV to SortTable] Table not diplaying correctly](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/table-not-diplaying-correctly/)
 *  Thread Starter [betterbranding](https://wordpress.org/support/users/betterbranding/)
 * (@betterbranding)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/table-not-diplaying-correctly/#post-4804745)
 * Never mind, sorry, I figured it out it seems you have to save the Excel Spread
   Sheet as a Windows Comma Separated (.csv) file.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)