Title: bergius's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# bergius

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bergius/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bergius/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bergius/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bergius/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bergius/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bergius/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bergius/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bergius/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CMS Page Order] [Plugin: CMS Page Order] Feature suggestion](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-cms-page-order-feature-suggestion/)
 *  Plugin Author [bergius](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bergius/)
 * (@bergius)
 * [15 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-cms-page-order-feature-suggestion/#post-2060543)
 * Yes, the order page should be a subpage to each CPT. I believe that’s the most
   straightforward way, as well. I’ll put this on my todo, Ricardo. Thanks for the
   suggestion.
 *   Forum: [Networking WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/multisite/)
   
   In reply to: [[CMS Page Order] [Plugin: CMS Page Order] WordPress Multi Site (MU)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-cms-page-order-wordpress-multi-site-mu/)
 *  [bergius](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bergius/)
 * (@bergius)
 * [15 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-cms-page-order-wordpress-multi-site-mu/#post-2063107)
 * The plugin works with WPMU on a per site basis, yes. There’s no menu item in 
   the Network Admin area, only in the Site Admin area. I’ve never had to use WPMU
   in a project myself, but as Andrea points out – pages are site-by-site, so I 
   can’t see any immediate reason why you would want to organize the pages in the
   Network Admin area?
 * Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CMS Page Order] [Plugin: CMS Page Order] Feature suggestion](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-cms-page-order-feature-suggestion/)
 *  Plugin Author [bergius](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bergius/)
 * (@bergius)
 * [15 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-cms-page-order-feature-suggestion/#post-2060476)
 * Hi Ricardo,
 * I’m not sure I follow on what you mean. By default, pages doesn’t have categories,
   but custom post types can have categories of course. Are you requesting the ability
   to also reorder custom post types (with a filter hook to filter by category etc.)?
   Cause that’s something I’ve been thinking of and may add in the future (don’t
   know exactly when though). Just want to make sure I understand you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CMS Page Order] [Plugin: CMS Page Order] Plugin similarity](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-cms-page-order-plugin-similarity/)
 *  Plugin Author [bergius](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bergius/)
 * (@bergius)
 * [15 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-cms-page-order-plugin-similarity/#post-2058536)
 * Hi nicomollet,
 * It’s very similar of course. I used CMS Page Tree View before I developed this
   plugin, and the reason I made my own is simply because I wanted it to feel more
   native. I didn’t want my clients to be confused by the name (CMS Page Tree View
   doesn’t feel like a native name and it’s not localized) and I certainly don’t
   want to have my clients feel like they have to donate anything to any plugin 
   developer, since they have actually paid me for their site.
 * Also, I wanted to be able to limit the amount of submenus one can create, to 
   correspond with the limits of the theme. I’m also more free to add whatever feature
   I see fit and develop in the direction I want it to go, so that’s another reason.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)