Title: bencbuchanan's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# bencbuchanan

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bencbuchanan/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bencbuchanan/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bencbuchanan/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bencbuchanan/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bencbuchanan/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bencbuchanan/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bencbuchanan/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bencbuchanan/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Alpha/Beta/RC](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/alphabeta/)
    In 
   reply to: [Links not working on blog](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/links-not-working-on-blog/)
 *  Thread Starter [bencbuchanan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bencbuchanan/)
 * (@bencbuchanan)
 * [16 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/links-not-working-on-blog/#post-1534083)
 * I had a look at the server setup, and all seemed fine. I thought I’d try disabling
   and re-enabling all the plugins again, so it worked. No idea which one was causing
   it since they are all back up and running and the site is working fine.
 * Cheers
    Ben
 *   Forum: [Alpha/Beta/RC](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/alphabeta/)
    In 
   reply to: [Links not working on blog](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/links-not-working-on-blog/)
 *  Thread Starter [bencbuchanan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bencbuchanan/)
 * (@bencbuchanan)
 * [16 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/links-not-working-on-blog/#post-1534078)
 * I’ll check that, although it was all working fine on 2.9.2. Would any of that
   have changed with the upgrade to 3.0?
    Thanks Ben

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)