Title: beginner92's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# beginner92

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beginner92/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beginner92/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beginner92/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beginner92/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beginner92/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beginner92/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beginner92/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beginner92/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[BroadNews] No slider](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-slider-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [beginner92](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beginner92/)
 * (@beginner92)
 * [1 year, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-slider-7/#post-18567164)
 * This plugin is too complicated and heavy. I need a simpler plugin, for example
   MetaSlider. The plugin gives a shortcode to insert into a php file. How to do
   this, where exactly to insert the shortcode? I need a carousel under the main
   menu.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[BroadNews] No slider](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-slider-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [beginner92](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beginner92/)
 * (@beginner92)
 * [1 year, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-slider-7/#post-18552080)
 * Hello. I now have a one-page site. On the main page there is a large banner, 
   under it a carousel. There are no posts with thumbnail images.
    If I turn on “
   Your latest posts” again, there will be neither a banner nor a carousel. I need
   the “Your latest posts” setting with a carousel, without a banner. Is this possible?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[BroadNews] No slider](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-slider-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [beginner92](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beginner92/)
 * (@beginner92)
 * [1 year, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-slider-7/#post-18544091)
 * Hello. Your support service on the site does not respond. Only here can I get
   an answer.
    The site is currently on a local Open Server. Configure – Main page
   settings – Post carousel – Enable post carousel section. The slider (carousel)
   does not turn on. On another Open Server (there was a check) the slider works.
   You can turn it on and off. It looks like the theme files are damaged. I have
   the Broadnews General theme.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[BroadNews] Long loading pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bad-job-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [beginner92](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beginner92/)
 * (@beginner92)
 * [2 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bad-job-3/#post-17956549)
 * Your theme is strange. I can’t work with it. The pages are slow both on your 
   site (demo) and in wordpress. But if you turn on VPN (change IP address to France),
   the site pages load normally. If you turn off VPN, the pages load slowly again.
   There are no such oddities with other themes.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)