Title: beatty67's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# beatty67

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Database Addon For WPForms ( wpforms entries ) - WPFormsDB] Test contact forms do not appear in DB](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/test-contact-forms-do-not-appear-in-db/)
 *  Thread Starter [beatty67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/)
 * (@beatty67)
 * [1 month, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/test-contact-forms-do-not-appear-in-db/#post-18997628)
 * Sorry about this but the client had WP Forms activated on the site, but was using(
   via another designer) the Divi contact module. So your plugin wouldn’t work, 
   obviously. Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Site Kit by Google - Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed] Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier ‘Last’](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/uncaught-syntaxerror-unexpected-identifier-last/)
 *  Thread Starter [beatty67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/)
 * (@beatty67)
 * [4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/uncaught-syntaxerror-unexpected-identifier-last/#post-18936661)
 * Hi [@adamdunnage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adamdunnage/) Yes – just
   now see the stats on my dashboard. No more errors.
 * Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Site Kit by Google - Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed] Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier ‘Last’](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/uncaught-syntaxerror-unexpected-identifier-last/)
 *  Thread Starter [beatty67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/)
 * (@beatty67)
 * [4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/uncaught-syntaxerror-unexpected-identifier-last/#post-18936586)
 * Hi – thanks for the steps to take on this. Now, but of course, I don’t see any
   errors except for this warning when viewing in Firefox (incognito/private mode):
 *     ```wp-block-code
       The value of the attribute “expires” for the cookie “_ga_ELS62P9L5H” has been overwritten.
       ```
   
 * That tag or code ending in L5H is not what I have in the GTM plugin. So I’m not
   sure what that is.
 * But the other error has magically gone away. I’ve checked Brave, Safari, Chrome,
   and Vivadi.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPB Accordion Menu - Collapsible Vertical Sidebar Responsive Mobile Menu - WooCommerce Category Accordion] Can’t Select a Menu](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-select-a-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [beatty67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/)
 * (@beatty67)
 * [8 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-select-a-menu/#post-18791146)
 * Ooh this works! Thanks for a quick solution.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Site editor error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-editor-error/)
 *  [beatty67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/)
 * (@beatty67)
 * [8 months, 4 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-editor-error/#post-18787645)
 * Hi. Same errors as the OP when I try to style (Edit Site) the font faces, the
   font sizes, and especially the font size for the buttons.
 * I deactivated all plugins. Result: same errors.
 * I am using a child theme of Twenty Twenty-Five, so I activated the parent of 
   Twenty Twenty-Five, Version: 1.4. Just pure WordPress. Result: same errors.
 * I cleared the caching. I am using a local install so can’t share a link.
 * Thought you might want to know.
    -  This reply was modified 8 months, 4 weeks ago by [beatty67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CTC Masonry Gallery] Gallery Not Loading](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gallery-not-loading-23/)
 *  Thread Starter [beatty67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/)
 * (@beatty67)
 * [1 year, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gallery-not-loading-23/#post-18538822)
 * Now it looks…not great.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CTC Masonry Gallery] Gallery Not Loading](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gallery-not-loading-23/)
 *  Thread Starter [beatty67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/)
 * (@beatty67)
 * [1 year, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gallery-not-loading-23/#post-18538793)
 * OK I uploaded a fresh copy of version 2.7.0 and cleared the various caches, and
   the gallery still does not load on the front end. I can see it just fine in edit
   mode.
 * The theme doesn’t have a javascript file (child of wordpress 2024).
 * We are using **Animations for Blocks** plugin, which I thought might be impacting
   the javascript from your plugin, but I deactivated it, cleared the caches, and
   the gallery still does not appear on the front end.
 * What else should I try? Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CTC Masonry Gallery] Gallery Not Loading](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gallery-not-loading-23/)
 *  Thread Starter [beatty67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/)
 * (@beatty67)
 * [1 year, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gallery-not-loading-23/#post-18538773)
 * Hi,
 * I added a class to the images to give them a frame around each one. But I don’t
   recall modifying the plugin at all. I normally never do that via FTP, and it 
   doesn’t look like I change any setting on the wp admin dashboard. Would you suggest
   that I reinstall a fresh version of CTC Masonry Gallery?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CTC Masonry Gallery] Make full width + speed up animation?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/make-full-width-speed-up-animation/)
 *  Thread Starter [beatty67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/)
 * (@beatty67)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/make-full-width-speed-up-animation/#post-18465725)
 * Thanks for the link. Easy to change the animation timing.
 * It’s not a deal breaker but I have CTC Masonry Gallery inside of a cover block
   set to full width, with no padding left or right. Margins are at 0. It’s still
   picking up something.
 * Thanks for your help.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Twenty Twenty-Four] Patterns created by old Genesis theme are locked in TTF theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/patterns-created-by-old-genesis-theme-are-locked-in-ttf-theme-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [beatty67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/)
 * (@beatty67)
 * [1 year, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/patterns-created-by-old-genesis-theme-are-locked-in-ttf-theme-2/#post-18331269)
 * OK I found the locked patterns on the backend via FTP and deleted them that way.
 * All set.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Twenty Twenty-Four] Patterns created by old Genesis theme are locked in TTF theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/patterns-created-by-old-genesis-theme-are-locked-in-ttf-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [beatty67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/)
 * (@beatty67)
 * [1 year, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/patterns-created-by-old-genesis-theme-are-locked-in-ttf-theme/#post-18314191)
 * Repeat post therefore closing this one out.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Shortcodes Ultimate - Content Elements] Swap icons for custom icons?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/swap-icons-for-custom-icons/)
 *  Thread Starter [beatty67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/)
 * (@beatty67)
 * [2 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/swap-icons-for-custom-icons/#post-17893684)
 * OK a further look at your Pro version seems to offer Font Awesome icons:
 * [https://getshortcodes.com/docs/icon/](https://getshortcodes.com/docs/icon/)
 * So PRO version = FontAwesome and
 * FREE version = ForkAwesome?
 * My client has a restaurant site and needs some food items as icons. ForkAwesome
   does not have what we need.
 * If PRO version is indeed using FontAwesome, then cool. Happy to pay. Can you 
   please let me know?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Shortcodes Ultimate - Content Elements] Swap icons for custom icons?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/swap-icons-for-custom-icons/)
 *  Thread Starter [beatty67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/)
 * (@beatty67)
 * [2 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/swap-icons-for-custom-icons/#post-17893601)
    - Also even if I wanted to use Font Awesome icons rather than the Figma icons
      you have set up. Best way to do swap them?
 * Thanks~!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[The Events Calendar] Time Picker: what if an event is at 10:15 – not 10 or 10:30?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/time-picker-what-if-an-event-is-at-1015-not-10-or-1030/)
 *  Thread Starter [beatty67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/)
 * (@beatty67)
 * [2 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/time-picker-what-if-an-event-is-at-1015-not-10-or-1030/#post-17412364)
 * Hi thanks for your quick response.
 * I tried that already, could not get 9:00 to accept my typed in 9:15. But after
   getting your message, I deactivated a bunch of plugins to see whether or not 
   there was a conflict. Yeah. There was a conflict. Now there’s no conflict, and
   now I can post as many quarter-past the hour events as I wish.
 * Thanks again!
 * Beatty
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[FormsCRM - Connect Forms to CRM directly] Gravity forms + Mailerlite –> 2 different groups?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gravity-forms-mailerlite-2-different-groups/)
 *  Thread Starter [beatty67](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/)
 * (@beatty67)
 * [2 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gravity-forms-mailerlite-2-different-groups/#post-17219060)
 * OMG I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU.
 * Works! Not sure why I didn’t try adding an additional feed. But as soon as you
   wrote it, I went and saw that it was possible and easy to add. I just tested 
   it out, and … WORKS!
 * HOORAY (and thank you)!!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatty67/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)