Title: bea's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# bea

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatefuchs/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatefuchs/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatefuchs/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatefuchs/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatefuchs/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatefuchs/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatefuchs/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatefuchs/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Contact form 7 not sending attachment with email after latest update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contact-form-7-not-sending-attachment-with-email-after-latest-update/)
 *  [bea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatefuchs/)
 * (@beatefuchs)
 * [3 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contact-form-7-not-sending-attachment-with-email-after-latest-update/#post-16958245)
 * Yes, I have. 😉👍
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Contact form 7 not sending attachment with email after latest update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contact-form-7-not-sending-attachment-with-email-after-latest-update/)
 *  [bea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatefuchs/)
 * (@beatefuchs)
 * [3 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contact-form-7-not-sending-attachment-with-email-after-latest-update/#post-16955231)
 * Thanks for the quick reply!
   I searched all “function” files in “contact-form-
   7” folder for “wpcf7_ajax_json_echo” but found nothing.I have the “functions.
   php” file under “contact-form-7 > includes”.Even if I search the terms individually,
   neither “ajax”, nor “json” nor “echo” is found in this file.
 * I have a multilanguage site and amazingly the contact form including attachment
   works on the English page (same plugins and settings). Only on the German one
   the attachment doesn’t work. I have nevertheless deactivated various plugins 
   testwise, but unfortunately without success. Thanks for the tip anyway!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Contact form 7 not sending attachment with email after latest update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contact-form-7-not-sending-attachment-with-email-after-latest-update/)
 *  [bea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatefuchs/)
 * (@beatefuchs)
 * [3 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contact-form-7-not-sending-attachment-with-email-after-latest-update/#post-16955060)
 * Great that you found a solution! 😀
   I searched for the function file on the server
   and found 4 files with “function” in the name inside the plugin folder, but none
   contains “wpcf7_ajax_json_echo”. Where exactly do I have to remove the hook?Thanks
   in advance for your help!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Contact form 7 not sending attachment with email after latest update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contact-form-7-not-sending-attachment-with-email-after-latest-update/)
 *  [bea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatefuchs/)
 * (@beatefuchs)
 * [3 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contact-form-7-not-sending-attachment-with-email-after-latest-update/#post-16760187)
 * I have the same problem: everything works fine, but the email attachment is not
   attached in either the mail to me or the one to the sender, although the message
   appears that sending worked.
 * Yes, I put the file in the “E-mail” tab in both mails with the e-mail tag [file-
   687] given above in the “File attachments” field.
   There is also a folder wpcf7_uploads
   on the server – I gave it public write permission (766).I have also tried it 
   with a second file and have it displayed in both mails as well (this works – 
   the file name is displayed) and also added both mail tags [file-687][file-173]
   in the File Attachments field. Nevertheless the mails have no attachment.
 * Thanks for any tips that help here!
   ([https://swt-services.de/kontakt/](https://swt-services.de/kontakt/))
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Email Address Encoder] didn’t work, no support, but debits continue despite termination](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/didnt-work-and-no-support-at-all/)
 *  Thread Starter [bea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatefuchs/)
 * (@beatefuchs)
 * [3 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/didnt-work-and-no-support-at-all/#post-16721655)
 * Looks like it’s still not working with the email address. I tried twice more –
   each time to “encoder at till.im”. With @ and without a space, of course.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Email Address Encoder] didn’t work, no support, but debits continue despite termination](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/didnt-work-and-no-support-at-all/)
 *  Thread Starter [bea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatefuchs/)
 * (@beatefuchs)
 * [3 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/didnt-work-and-no-support-at-all/#post-16712762)
 * Thanks for your quick reply!
   I have written 3 requests via “reply” to the e-mail
   address that was also indicated in the purchase confirmation. To avoid you getting
   too much spam, I’ll make one more attempt before I post it here publicly.I am
   sorry if these did not arrive.
    -  This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by [bea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatefuchs/).
    -  This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by [bea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatefuchs/).
    -  This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by [bea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatefuchs/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Perfect Survey] Bug reporting](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-reporting-3/)
 *  [bea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/beatefuchs/)
 * (@beatefuchs)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bug-reporting-3/#post-12581221)
 * Hello,
    I have created a form to query customer satisfaction with perfectsurvey.
   A very nice plugin and actually exactly what I was looking for! Unfortunately
   the selection of the symbols does not work for me. Either a different symbol 
   is displayed when I select it (e.g. a shopping cart instead of stars) or the 
   right symbols are displayed first (e.g. smileys), but then another one (stones)
   appears when I rate/click on it. What can I do?
 * Translated with [http://www.DeepL.com/Translator](http://www.DeepL.com/Translator)(
   free version)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)