Title: Bcallison's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Bcallison

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bcallison/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bcallison/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bcallison/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bcallison/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bcallison/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bcallison/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bcallison/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bcallison/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Ares] Changing white font on slider images main page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changing-white-font-on-slider-images-main-page/)
 *  [Bcallison](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bcallison/)
 * (@bcallison)
 * [11 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changing-white-font-on-slider-images-main-page/#post-6313425)
 * Hi Chris,
 * Thank you for that information. I started a ticket a little while ago.
 * [https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ares-front-page-changes?replies=1](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ares-front-page-changes?replies=1)
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Ares] Changing white font on slider images main page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changing-white-font-on-slider-images-main-page/)
 *  [Bcallison](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bcallison/)
 * (@bcallison)
 * [11 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changing-white-font-on-slider-images-main-page/#post-6313404)
 * Hello Mojahil,
 * So far, I have been having the same issues. There a few changes I would like 
   to make to the front page, and have been unable to do so. I don’t know if a child
   them would help you edit it? I’d be interested to hear a fix for this as well.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)