Title: bbarbour's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# bbarbour

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bbarbour/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bbarbour/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bbarbour/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bbarbour/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bbarbour/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bbarbour/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bbarbour/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bbarbour/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Otter Blocks - Gutenberg Blocks, Page Builder for Gutenberg Editor & FSE] Otter is breaking the site, and will not display images, among other issues.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/otter-is-breaking-the-site-and-will-not-display-images-among-other-issues/)
 *  Thread Starter [bbarbour](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bbarbour/)
 * (@bbarbour)
 * [6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/otter-is-breaking-the-site-and-will-not-display-images-among-other-issues/#post-18875081)
 * Nothing? No ideas on how to fix these errors?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Site Kit by Google - Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed] “Have Google verify site ownership” points to the wrong domain](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/have-google-verify-site-ownership-points-to-the-wrong-domain-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [bbarbour](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bbarbour/)
 * (@bbarbour)
 * [12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/have-google-verify-site-ownership-points-to-the-wrong-domain-2/#post-18682327)
 * Thank you, Adam. I was hoping you were going to get this question.
 * That solution worked, and it took less time to do it than it took me to type 
   out the problem in the first place.
 * Many thanks to you and have a great day,
   Barbra
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Forminator Forms – Contact Form, Payment Form & Custom Form Builder] Form info is not being sent, only uploaded attachments are sent.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-info-is-not-being-sent-only-uploaded-attachments-are-sent-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [bbarbour](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bbarbour/)
 * (@bbarbour)
 * [1 year ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-info-is-not-being-sent-only-uploaded-attachments-are-sent-2/#post-18660733)
 * I have no idea what to do with this information, “You don’t need to delete it,
   you just need to edit the Email notifications in your form and add the above 
   missing field.”
 * I see that setting field in both the screenshots you sent (were they supposed
   to be duplicate screenshots, or did I not get the important one?), and within
   that area is a clearly entered email address, and I compared all of the tabs 
   in those settings with a form that does send properly, and I don’t see any differences.
 *  Within the settings is a place to specify send conditions, but the only choice
   available is to send or not send if the date field is null. I can add conditions
   all day long, and every single one of them is pre-populated with the same condition
   and there’s no way to edit it.
 *  I am just going to delete the the form and start over. It’s taken days to get
   to this point, and I am not able to invest any more time into it. Simply deleting
   the form and starting over is more expeditious.
 * Thanks for the assistance, I guess.
 * Best Regards,
   Barbra
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Forminator Forms – Contact Form, Payment Form & Custom Form Builder] Form info is not being sent, only uploaded attachments are sent.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-info-is-not-being-sent-only-uploaded-attachments-are-sent-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [bbarbour](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bbarbour/)
 * (@bbarbour)
 * [1 year ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-info-is-not-being-sent-only-uploaded-attachments-are-sent-2/#post-18655185)
 * Further to the response i got from Claude, I put another form code in and it 
   told me this:
   “No, this second form does **NOT** have the same issue. Looking
   at the email notification configuration:
 * This form includes the `{all_fields}` placeholder in the email template, which
   is a Forminator variable that automatically includes all submitted form data 
   in the email.
 * **Key difference between the forms:**
 * **First form (Travel Grant):**
    - Email template: Static text only with no field variables
    - Result: Only attachments sent, no form data
 * **Second form (Marketing Materials):**
    - Email template: Includes `{all_fields}` variable
    - Result: Should send both form data AND attachments
 * The `{all_fields}` placeholder tells Forminator to automatically generate and
   include all the submitted form field data in the email body. This second form
   should work correctly and send the complete form submission content via email,
   not just the attachments.
 * So the fix for the first form would be to update its email template to include`{
   all_fields}` or specific field variables like the second form has.””
 * So maybe I just need to delete the Travel Grant form and redo it?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Forminator Forms – Contact Form, Payment Form & Custom Form Builder] Form info is not being sent, only uploaded attachments are sent.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-info-is-not-being-sent-only-uploaded-attachments-are-sent-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [bbarbour](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bbarbour/)
 * (@bbarbour)
 * [1 year ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-info-is-not-being-sent-only-uploaded-attachments-are-sent-2/#post-18655070)
 * Path to Google Drive file: [https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ficqJ-ms1VgvXPEnwZafg5Ml-hEeEVMn/view?usp=sharing](https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ficqJ-ms1VgvXPEnwZafg5Ml-hEeEVMn/view?usp=sharing)
 * I also put that form code into Claude, and it said this:
 * The email template only contains a basic static message and **doesn’t include
   any form field placeholders or variables** to display the actual submitted data.
 * For the form content to be included in the email, the `email-editor` field should
   contain field placeholders like:
    - `{date-1}` – Date of Application
    - `{textarea-1}` – Chapter Name
    - `{name-1}` – Applicant Name
    - `{textarea-2}` – Applicant’s Position
    - `{email-1}` – Email Address
    - `{phone-1}` – Phone
    - `{currency-1}` – Amount Requested
    - etc.
 * The email notification is configured with `"email-attachment":"true"` (which 
   explains why attachments are working), but the email body template lacks the 
   field variables needed to display the form data.
 * **To fix this**, the email template in the Forminator form settings would need
   to be updated to include the desired form field placeholders, or there may be
   an option in Forminator to “Include form data in email” or “Auto-generate email
   content” that needs to be enabled.
 * This is a common configuration oversight when setting up form notifications –
   the notification gets created but the actual form field data doesn’t get added
   to the email template.
    -  This reply was modified 1 year ago by [bbarbour](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bbarbour/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Forminator Forms – Contact Form, Payment Form & Custom Form Builder] Form info is not being sent, only uploaded attachments are sent.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-info-is-not-being-sent-only-uploaded-attachments-are-sent-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [bbarbour](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bbarbour/)
 * (@bbarbour)
 * [1 year ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-info-is-not-being-sent-only-uploaded-attachments-are-sent-2/#post-18648518)
 * Hello,
   This is the form export:{“type”:”form”,”data”:{“fields”:[{“id”:”date-1″,”
   element_id”:”date-1″,”form_id”:”wrapper-9329-6999″,”parent_group”:””,”type”:”
   date”,”options”:[],”cols”:”12″,”conditions”:[],”wrapper_id”:”wrapper-9329-6999″,”
   field_type”:”picker”,”date_format”:”mm/dd/yy”,”default_date”:”today”,”field_label”:”
   Date of Application”,”placeholder”:””,”icon”:”true”,”day_label”:”Day”,”day_placeholder”:”
   E.g. 01″,”month_label”:”Month”,”month_placeholder”:”E.g. 01″,”year_label”:”Year”,”
   year_placeholder”:”E.g. 2000″,”restrict_message”:”Please select one of the available
   dates.”,”required”:”1″},{“id”:”textarea-1″,”element_id”:”textarea-1″,”form_id”:”
   wrapper-8165-8917″,”parent_group”:””,”type”:”textarea”,”options”:[],”cols”:”12″,”
   conditions”:[],”wrapper_id”:”wrapper-8165-8917″,”input_type”:”line”,”limit_type”:”
   characters”,”field_label”:”Chapter Name”,”placeholder”:””,”required”:”1″,”default-
   height”:”20″},{“id”:”html-2″,”element_id”:”html-2″,”form_id”:”wrapper-9834-7795″,”
   parent_group”:””,”type”:”html”,”options”:[],”cols”:”12″,”conditions”:[],”wrapper_id”:”
   wrapper-9834-7795″,”field_label”:”Where should we mail the check?”},{“id”:”name-
   2″,”element_id”:”name-2″,”form_id”:”wrapper-4543-1790″,”parent_group”:””,”type”:”
   name”,”options”:[],”cols”:”12″,”conditions”:[],”wrapper_id”:”wrapper-4543-1790″,”
   field_label”:”Make check payable to:”,”prefix_label”:”Prefix”,”fname_label”:”
   First Name”,”mname_label”:”Middle Name”,”lname_label”:”Last Name”,”prefix”:”true”,”
   fname”:”true”,”mname”:”true”,”lname”:”true”,”required_message”:”Name is required.”,”
   prefix_required_message”:”Prefix is required.”,”fname_required_message”:”First
   Name is required.”,”mname_required_message”:”Middle Name is required.”,”lname_required_message”:”
   Last Name is required.”,”layout_columns”:”2″,”required”:”1″},{“id”:”address-1″,”
   element_id”:”address-1″,”form_id”:”wrapper-8055-7423″,”parent_group”:””,”type”:”
   address”,”options”:[],”cols”:”12″,”conditions”:[],”wrapper_id”:”wrapper-8055-
   7423″,”street_address”:”true”,”address_city”:”true”,”address_state”:”true”,”address_zip”:”
   true”,”address_country”:””,”address_line”:”true”,”field_label”:”Address”,”street_address_label”:”
   Street Address”,”street_address_placeholder”:””,”address_city_label”:”City”,”
   address_city_placeholder”:””,”address_state_label”:”State/Province”,”address_state_placeholder”:””,”
   address_zip_label”:”ZIP Code”,”address_zip_placeholder”:””,”address_country_label”:”
   Country”,”address_line_label”:”Apartment, suite, etc”,”street_address_required_message”:”
   This field is required. Please enter the street address.”,”address_zip_required_message”:”
   This field is required. Please enter the zip code.”,”address_country_required_message”:”
   This field is required. Please select the country.”,”address_city_required_message”:”
   This field is required. Please enter the city.”,”address_state_required_message”:”
   This field is required. Please enter the state.”,”address_line_required_message”:”
   This field is required. Please enter address line.”,”street_address_required”:”
   1″},{“id”:”name-3″,”element_id”:”name-3″,”form_id”:”wrapper-2935-3084″,”parent_group”:””,”
   type”:”name”,”options”:[],”cols”:”12″,”conditions”:[],”wrapper_id”:”wrapper-2935-
   3084″,”field_label”:”Name of 2026 Chapter President”,”prefix_label”:”Prefix”,”
   fname_label”:”First Name”,”mname_label”:”Middle Name”,”lname_label”:”Last Name”,”
   prefix”:”true”,”fname”:”true”,”mname”:”true”,”lname”:”true”,”required_message”:”
   Name is required.”,”prefix_required_message”:”Prefix is required.”,”fname_required_message”:”
   First Name is required.”,”mname_required_message”:”Middle Name is required.”,”
   lname_required_message”:”Last Name is required.”,”layout_columns”:”2″,”required”:”
   1″},{“id”:”name-1″,”element_id”:”name-1″,”form_id”:”wrapper-7602-8618″,”parent_group”:””,”
   type”:”name”,”options”:[],”cols”:”6″,”conditions”:[],”wrapper_id”:”wrapper-7602-
   8618″,”field_label”:”Who is requesting this grant?”,”placeholder”:”Name”,”prefix_label”:”
   Prefix”,”fname_label”:”First Name”,”fname_placeholder”:”E.g. John”,”mname_label”:”
   Middle Name”,”mname_placeholder”:”E.g. Smith”,”lname_label”:”Last Name”,”lname_placeholder”:”
   E.g. Doe”,”prefix”:”true”,”fname”:”true”,”mname”:”true”,”lname”:”true”,”required_message”:”
   Name is required.”,”prefix_required_message”:”Prefix is required.”,”fname_required_message”:”
   First Name is required.”,”mname_required_message”:”Middle Name is required.”,”
   lname_required_message”:”Last Name is required.”,”layout_columns”:”2″,”required”:”
   1″},{“id”:”textarea-2″,”element_id”:”textarea-2″,”form_id”:”wrapper-7602-8618″,”
   parent_group”:””,”type”:”textarea”,”options”:[],”cols”:”6″,”conditions”:[],”wrapper_id”:”
   wrapper-7602-8618″,”input_type”:”line”,”limit_type”:”characters”,”field_label”:”
   Applicant’s position within the Chapter”,”placeholder”:””,”required”:”1″,”default-
   height”:”20″},{“id”:”email-1″,”element_id”:”email-1″,”form_id”:”wrapper-6169-
   3169″,”parent_group”:””,”type”:”email”,”options”:[],”cols”:”6″,”conditions”:[],”
   wrapper_id”:”wrapper-6169-3169″,”validation”:””,”placeholder”:””,”field_label”:”
   Email Address”,”confirm-email-label”:”Confirm Email Address”,”confirm-email-placeholder”:”
   Re-type Email Address”,”confirm-email-mismatch”:”Your email addresses do not 
   match”,”required_confirm_message”:”You must confirm your email address”,”required”:”
   1″},{“id”:”phone-1″,”element_id”:”phone-1″,”form_id”:”wrapper-6169-3169″,”parent_group”:””,”
   type”:”phone”,”options”:[],”cols”:”6″,”conditions”:[],”wrapper_id”:”wrapper-6169-
   3169″,”required”:”1″,”limit”:”10″,”limit_type”:”characters”,”validation”:”none”,”
   field_label”:”Phone”,”placeholder”:””},{“id”:”date-2″,”element_id”:”date-2″,”
   form_id”:”wrapper-2251-7428″,”parent_group”:””,”type”:”date”,”options”:[],”cols”:”
   4″,”conditions”:[],”wrapper_id”:”wrapper-2251-7428″,”field_type”:”picker”,”date_format”:”
   mm/dd/yy”,”default_date”:”none”,”field_label”:”Date of Event”,”placeholder”:””,”
   icon”:”true”,”day_label”:”Day”,”day_placeholder”:”E.g. 01″,”month_label”:”Month”,”
   month_placeholder”:”E.g. 01″,”year_label”:”Year”,”year_placeholder”:”E.g. 2000″,”
   restrict_message”:”Please select one of the available dates.”,”required”:”1″},{“
   id”:”textarea-3″,”element_id”:”textarea-3″,”form_id”:”wrapper-2251-7428″,”parent_group”:””,”
   type”:”textarea”,”options”:[],”cols”:”4″,”conditions”:[],”wrapper_id”:”wrapper-
   2251-7428″,”input_type”:”line”,”limit_type”:”characters”,”field_label”:”Name 
   of Event”,”placeholder”:””,”required”:”1″,”default-height”:”20″,”default”:”2025
   NARPM Annual Convention and Trade Show”},{“id”:”currency-1″,”element_id”:”currency-
   1″,”form_id”:”wrapper-2251-7428″,”parent_group”:””,”type”:”currency”,”options”:[],”
   cols”:”4″,”conditions”:[],”wrapper_id”:”wrapper-2251-7428″,”hidden_behavior”:”
   zero”,”calculations”:”true”,”limit_min”:”1″,”limit_max”:”3000″,”currency”:”USD”,”
   field_label”:”Amount Requested:”,”placeholder”:”$”,”required”:”1″},{“id”:”html-
   3″,”element_id”:”html-3″,”form_id”:”wrapper-5863-9507″,”parent_group”:””,”type”:”
   html”,”options”:[],”cols”:”12″,”conditions”:[],”wrapper_id”:”wrapper-5863-9507″,”
   field_label”:”Please attach the following documents:”},{“id”:”upload-1″,”element_id”:”
   upload-1″,”form_id”:”wrapper-5405-2569″,”parent_group”:””,”type”:”upload”,”options”:[],”
   cols”:”12″,”conditions”:[],”wrapper_id”:”wrapper-5405-2569″,”field_label”:”Copy
   of paid hotel stay at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort or other authorized NARPM room
   blocks.”,”filetypes”:[“all-image”,”all-video”,”all-document”,”all-audio”,”all-
   archive”,”all-text”,”all-spreadsheet”,”all-interactive”,”jpg|jpeg|jpe”,”gif”,”
   png”,”bmp”,”tiff|tif”,”webp”,”avif”,”ico”,”heic”,”heif”,”heics”,”heifs”,”asf|
   asx”,”wmv”,”wmx”,”wm”,”avi”,”divx”,”flv”,”mov|qt”,”mpeg|mpg|mpe”,”mp4|m4v”,”ogv”,”
   webm”,”mkv”,”3gp|3gpp”,”3g2|3gp2″,”txt|asc|c|cc|h|srt”,”csv”,”tsv”,”ics”,”rtx”,”
   vtt”,”mp3|m4a|m4b”,”aac”,”ra|ram”,”wav”,”ogg|oga”,”flac”,”mid|midi”,”wma”,”wax”,”
   mka”,”rtf”,”pdf”,”class”,”tar”,”zip”,”gz|gzip”,”7z”,”psd”,”xcf”,”doc”,”pot|pps
   |ppt”,”wri”,”xla|xls|xlt|xlw”,”mdb”,”mpp”,”docx”,”docm”,”dotx”,”dotm”,”xlsx”,”
   xlsm”,”xlsb”,”xltx”,”xltm”,”xlam”,”pptx”,”pptm”,”ppsx”,”ppsm”,”potx”,”potm”,”
   ppam”,”sldx”,”sldm”,”onetoc|onetoc2|onetmp|onepkg”,”oxps”,”xps”,”odt”,”odp”,”
   ods”,”odg”,”odc”,”odb”,”odf”,”wp|wpd”,”key”,”numbers”,”pages”,”json”],”file-type”:”
   single”,”file-limit”:”unlimited”,”upload-limit”:”8″,”filesize”:”MB”,”required”:”
   1″,”custom-files”:””,”use_library”:””},{“id”:”upload-2″,”element_id”:”upload-
   2″,”form_id”:”wrapper-2029-4235″,”parent_group”:””,”type”:”upload”,”options”:[],”
   cols”:”12″,”conditions”:[],”wrapper_id”:”wrapper-2029-4235″,”field_label”:”Copy
   of paid full registration for the 2025 NARPM Annual Convention & Trade Show.”,”
   filetypes”:[“all-image”,”all-video”,”all-document”,”all-audio”,”all-archive”,”
   all-text”,”all-spreadsheet”,”all-interactive”,”jpg|jpeg|jpe”,”gif”,”png”,”bmp”,”
   tiff|tif”,”webp”,”avif”,”ico”,”heic”,”heif”,”heics”,”heifs”,”asf|asx”,”wmv”,”
   wmx”,”wm”,”avi”,”divx”,”flv”,”mov|qt”,”mpeg|mpg|mpe”,”mp4|m4v”,”ogv”,”webm”,”
   mkv”,”3gp|3gpp”,”3g2|3gp2″,”txt|asc|c|cc|h|srt”,”csv”,”tsv”,”ics”,”rtx”,”vtt”,”
   mp3|m4a|m4b”,”aac”,”ra|ram”,”wav”,”ogg|oga”,”flac”,”mid|midi”,”wma”,”wax”,”mka”,”
   rtf”,”pdf”,”class”,”tar”,”zip”,”gz|gzip”,”7z”,”psd”,”xcf”,”doc”,”pot|pps|ppt”,”
   wri”,”xla|xls|xlt|xlw”,”mdb”,”mpp”,”docx”,”docm”,”dotx”,”dotm”,”xlsx”,”xlsm”,”
   xlsb”,”xltx”,”xltm”,”xlam”,”pptx”,”pptm”,”ppsx”,”ppsm”,”potx”,”potm”,”ppam”,”
   sldx”,”sldm”,”onetoc|onetoc2|onetmp|onepkg”,”oxps”,”xps”,”odt”,”odp”,”ods”,”odg”,”
   odc”,”odb”,”odf”,”wp|wpd”,”key”,”numbers”,”pages”,”json”],”file-type”:”single”,”
   file-limit”:”unlimited”,”upload-limit”:”8″,”filesize”:”MB”,”required”:”1″},{“
   id”:”captcha-1″,”element_id”:”captcha-1″,”form_id”:”wrapper-7877-8735″,”parent_group”:””,”
   type”:”captcha”,”options”:[],”cols”:”12″,”conditions”:[],”wrapper_id”:”wrapper-
   7877-8735″,”captcha_provider”:”recaptcha”,”captcha_alignment”:”left”,”captcha_type”:”
   v3_recaptcha”,”hcaptcha_type”:”hc_checkbox”,”score_threshold”:”0.5″,”captcha_badge”:”
   bottomright”,”hc_invisible_notice”:”This site is protected by hCaptcha and its
   Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.”,”recaptcha_error_message”:”reCAPTCHA
   verification failed. Please try again.”,”hcaptcha_error_message”:”hCaptcha verification
   failed. Please try again.”}],”settings”:{“pagination-header”:”nav”,”paginationData”:{“
   pagination-header-design”:”show”,”pagination-header”:”nav”},”formName”:”Chapter
   Leadership Travel Grant”,”version”:”1.47.0″,”form-border-style”:”none”,”form-
   padding”:””,”form-border”:””,”fields-style”:”open”,”field-image-size”:”custom”,”
   validation”:”on_submit”,”akismet-protection”:”0″,”form-style”:”default”,”form-
   substyle”:”default”,”enable-ajax”:”true”,”autoclose”:”true”,”submission-indicator”:”
   show”,”indicator-label”:”Submitting…”,”cform-color-option”:”theme”,”basic-field-
   image-size”:”custom”,”basic-fields-style”:”open”,”store_submissions”:”1″,”description-
   position”:”above”,”form-type”:”default”,”submission-behaviour”:”behaviour-thankyou”,”
   thankyou-message”:”Thank you for contacting us, we will be in touch shortly.”,”
   submitData”:{“custom-submit-text”:”Submit Your Application”,”custom-invalid-form-
   message”:”Error: Your form is not valid, please fix the errors!”},”validation-
   inline”:”1″,”form-expire”:”submits”,”form-padding-top”:”0″,”form-padding-right”:”
   0″,”form-padding-bottom”:”0″,”form-padding-left”:”0″,”form-border-width”:”0″,”
   form-border-radius”:”0″,”cform-label-font-family”:”Roboto”,”cform-label-custom-
   family”:””,”cform-label-font-size”:”14″,”cform-label-font-weight”:”bold”,”cform-
   title-font-family”:”Roboto”,”cform-title-custom-family”:””,”cform-title-font-
   size”:”45″,”cform-title-font-weight”:”normal”,”cform-title-text-align”:”left”,”
   cform-subtitle-font-family”:”Roboto”,”cform-subtitle-custom-font”:””,”cform-subtitle-
   font-size”:”18″,”cform-subtitle-font-weight”:”normal”,”cform-subtitle-text-align”:”
   left”,”cform-input-font-family”:”Roboto”,”cform-input-custom-font”:””,”cform-
   input-font-size”:”16″,”cform-input-font-weight”:”normal”,”cform-radio-font-family”:”
   Roboto”,”cform-radio-custom-font”:””,”cform-radio-font-size”:”14″,”cform-radio-
   font-weight”:”normal”,”cform-select-font-family”:”Roboto”,”cform-select-custom-
   family”:””,”cform-select-font-size”:”16″,”cform-select-font-weight”:”normal”,”
   cform-multiselect-font-family”:”Roboto”,”cform-multiselect-custom-font”:””,”cform-
   multiselect-font-size”:”16″,”cform-multiselect-font-weight”:”normal”,”cform-multiselect-
   tag-font-family”:”Roboto”,”cform-multiselect-tag-custom-font”:””,”cform-multiselect-
   tag-font-size”:”12″,”cform-multiselect-tag-font-weight”:”medium”,”cform-dropdown-
   font-family”:”Roboto”,”cform-dropdown-custom-font”:””,”cform-dropdown-font-size”:”
   16″,”cform-dropdown-font-weight”:”normal”,”cform-calendar-font-family”:”Roboto”,”
   cform-calendar-custom-font”:””,”cform-calendar-font-size”:”13″,”cform-calendar-
   font-weight”:”normal”,”cform-button-font-family”:”Roboto”,”cform-button-custom-
   font”:””,”cform-button-font-size”:”14″,”cform-button-font-weight”:”500″,”cform-
   timeline-font-family”:”Roboto”,”cform-timeline-custom-font”:””,”cform-timeline-
   font-size”:”12″,”cform-timeline-font-weight”:”normal”,”cform-pagination-font-
   family”:””,”cform-pagination-custom-font”:””,”cform-pagination-font-size”:”16″,”
   cform-pagination-font-weight”:”normal”,”payment_require_ssl”:””,”submission-file”:”
   delete”,”trigger_from”:”builder”,”template_type”:”preset”,”template_name”:”Blank
   Form”,”form_name”:”chapter-leadership-travel-grant”,”form_status”:”publish”,”
   sc_email_link”:”1″,”sc_message”:”Your form has been saved as draft and a resume
   link has been generated so you can return to the form anytime within {retention_period}
   days from today. Copy and save the link or enter your email address below to 
   have the link sent to your mail.These fields weren’t saved to your submission
   draft: Paypal, Stripe, Signature, Password, Captcha, and Upload. Kindly fill 
   them out before submitting the form.“,”form-font-family”:”custom”,”notification_count”:
   1,”previous_status”:”publish”,”honeypot”:”1″,”use_save_and_continue”:””,”sc_email_placeholder”:””,”
   use-autofill”:”1″,”require_geolocation_field”:”Oops! We need access to your location
   to submit the form. Please allow location access to continue.”},”client_id”:null,”
   integration_conditions”:[],”behaviors”:[{“slug”:”behavior-1234-4567″,”label”:””,”
   autoclose-time”:”5″,”autoclose”:”true”,”newtab”:”sametab”,”thankyou-message”:”
   Thank you for applying, we will be in touch shortly.“,”email-thankyou-message”:””,”
   manual-thankyou-message”:””,”submission-behaviour”:”behaviour-thankyou”,”redirect-
   url”:””}],”notifications”:[{“slug”:”notification-3892-4466″,”label”:”Chapter 
   Leadership Training Travel Grant Application”,”email-subject”:”Chapter Leadership
   Training Travel Grant Application”,”email-editor”:”You have received a new Chapter
   Leadership Training Travel Grant Application from the NARPM website“,”email-attachment”:”
   true”,”recipients”:”grants@narpm.org”,”conditions”:[]}]},”status”:”publish”,”
   version”:”1.47.0″,”pdfs”:[{“fields”:[{“id”:”rich-text-1″,”element_id”:”rich-text-
   1″,”form_id”:”wrapper-9329-6999″,”parent_group”:””,”type”:”rich-text”,”field_label”:”
   Date of Application”,”value”:”{date-1}”,”cols”:”12″},{“id”:”rich-text-2″,”element_id”:”
   rich-text-2″,”form_id”:”wrapper-8165-8917″,”parent_group”:””,”type”:”rich-text”,”
   field_label”:”Chapter Name”,”value”:”{textarea-1}”,”cols”:”12″},{“id”:”rich-text-
   3″,”element_id”:”rich-text-3″,”form_id”:”wrapper-9834-7795″,”parent_group”:””,”
   type”:”rich-text”,”field_label”:”Where should we mail the check?”,”value”:””,”
   cols”:”12″},{“id”:”rich-text-4″,”element_id”:”rich-text-4″,”form_id”:”wrapper-
   4543-1790″,”parent_group”:””,”type”:”rich-text”,”field_label”:”Make check payable
   to:”,”value”:”{name-2}”,”cols”:”12″},{“id”:”rich-text-5″,”element_id”:”rich-text-
   5″,”form_id”:”wrapper-8055-7423″,”parent_group”:””,”type”:”rich-text”,”field_label”:”
   Address”,”value”:”{address-1}”,”cols”:”12″},{“id”:”rich-text-6″,”element_id”:”
   rich-text-6″,”form_id”:”wrapper-2935-3084″,”parent_group”:””,”type”:”rich-text”,”
   field_label”:”Name of 2026 Chapter President”,”value”:”{name-3}”,”cols”:”12″},{“
   id”:”rich-text-7″,”element_id”:”rich-text-7″,”form_id”:”wrapper-7602-8618″,”parent_group”:””,”
   type”:”rich-text”,”field_label”:”Who is requesting this grant?”,”value”:”{name-
   1}”,”cols”:”6″},{“id”:”rich-text-8″,”element_id”:”rich-text-8″,”form_id”:”wrapper-
   7602-8618″,”parent_group”:””,”type”:”rich-text”,”field_label”:”Applicant’s position
   within the Chapter”,”value”:”{textarea-2}”,”cols”:”6″},{“id”:”rich-text-9″,”element_id”:”
   rich-text-9″,”form_id”:”wrapper-6169-3169″,”parent_group”:””,”type”:”rich-text”,”
   field_label”:”Email Address”,”value”:”{email-1}”,”cols”:”6″},{“id”:”rich-text-
   10″,”element_id”:”rich-text-10″,”form_id”:”wrapper-6169-3169″,”parent_group”:””,”
   type”:”rich-text”,”field_label”:”Phone”,”value”:”{phone-1}”,”cols”:”6″},{“id”:”
   rich-text-11″,”element_id”:”rich-text-11″,”form_id”:”wrapper-2251-7428″,”parent_group”:””,”
   type”:”rich-text”,”field_label”:”Date of Event”,”value”:”{date-2}”,”cols”:”4″},{“
   id”:”rich-text-12″,”element_id”:”rich-text-12″,”form_id”:”wrapper-2251-7428″,”
   parent_group”:””,”type”:”rich-text”,”field_label”:”Name of Event”,”value”:”{textarea-
   3}”,”cols”:”4″},{“id”:”rich-text-13″,”element_id”:”rich-text-13″,”form_id”:”wrapper-
   2251-7428″,”parent_group”:””,”type”:”rich-text”,”field_label”:”Amount Requested:”,”
   value”:”{currency-1}”,”cols”:”4″},{“id”:”rich-text-14″,”element_id”:”rich-text-
   14″,”form_id”:”wrapper-5863-9507″,”parent_group”:””,”type”:”rich-text”,”field_label”:”
   Please attach the following documents:”,”value”:””,”cols”:”12″},{“id”:”rich-text-
   15″,”element_id”:”rich-text-15″,”form_id”:”wrapper-5405-2569″,”parent_group”:””,”
   type”:”rich-text”,”field_label”:”Copy of paid hotel stay at Loews Sapphire Falls
   Resort or other authorized NARPM room blocks.”,”value”:”{upload-1}”,”cols”:”12″},{“
   id”:”rich-text-16″,”element_id”:”rich-text-16″,”form_id”:”wrapper-2029-4235″,”
   parent_group”:””,”type”:”rich-text”,”field_label”:”Copy of paid full registration
   for the 2025 NARPM Annual Convention & Trade Show.”,”value”:”{upload-2}”,”cols”:”
   12″}],”settings”:{“form-type”:”pdf-form”,”form-template”:”basic”,”paper_size”:”
   A4″,”hide_empty_fields”:true,”pdf_margin”:”default”,”pdf_layout”:”div”,”pdf_margin_unit”:”
   px”,”pdf_margin_top”:30,”pdf_margin_bottom”:30,”pdf_margin_left”:30,”pdf_margin_right”:
   30,”pdf_margin_footer”:45,”pdf_title_enabled”:true,”pdf_title”:”Form Data”,”pdf_logo_enabled”:
   false,”pdf_logo_type”:”text”,”pdf_logo_text”:”{site_title}”,”pdf_title_alignment”:”
   center”,”pdf_logo_image_type”:”image_site_logo”,”formName”:”travel-grant-info”,”
   version”:”1.47.0″,”pdf_template”:”basic”,”old_form_id”:101014},”client_id”:null,”
   integration_conditions”:[],”behaviors”:[],”notifications”:[]}]}
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Forminator Forms – Contact Form, Payment Form & Custom Form Builder] Form info is not being sent, only uploaded attachments are sent.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-info-is-not-being-sent-only-uploaded-attachments-are-sent/)
 *  Thread Starter [bbarbour](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bbarbour/)
 * (@bbarbour)
 * [1 year ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-info-is-not-being-sent-only-uploaded-attachments-are-sent/#post-18645683)
 * Delete
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Forminator Forms – Contact Form, Payment Form & Custom Form Builder] Form is not visible on website unless I log in with my admin credentials.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-is-not-visible-on-website-unless-i-log-in-with-my-admin-credentials/)
 *  Thread Starter [bbarbour](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bbarbour/)
 * (@bbarbour)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-is-not-visible-on-website-unless-i-log-in-with-my-admin-credentials/#post-18493996)
 * It is not resolved. I apologize, I was on vacation last week and wasn’t following
   this thread.
 * Since this is a huge national website with thousands of visits a month, I can’t
   deactivate plugins and change templates. The entire site would break while I 
   tried to figure out exactly what was causing the conflict. I submitted this to
   our backend people and hopefully they can find a way to fix the issue in a more
   reasonable manner. 
   Thanks for the help. Barbra
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Forminator Forms – Contact Form, Payment Form & Custom Form Builder] Form is not visible on website unless I log in with my admin credentials.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-is-not-visible-on-website-unless-i-log-in-with-my-admin-credentials/)
 *  Thread Starter [bbarbour](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bbarbour/)
 * (@bbarbour)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-is-not-visible-on-website-unless-i-log-in-with-my-admin-credentials/#post-18478738)
 * Hi Jair,
   Thank you for your response.I do not have a display none tag on the 
   page. If that were the case, I wouldn’t be able to see the form in any mode, 
   being logged in does not change html display tags as far as I know.The problem
   is not the page code. I am a web developer by trade. and I have thoroughly troubleshooted
   the page code. I have checked every setting I can find, toggled Ajax off and 
   on, and as previously stated, I can see the form in any web browser, so long 
   as I am longed in as an admin. The page is public and published, and everything
   on the page is visible except the form.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)