Title: bashiro's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# bashiro

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bashiro/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bashiro/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bashiro/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bashiro/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bashiro/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bashiro/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bashiro/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bashiro/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Envato Elements - Photos & Elementor Templates] An unexpected error from API call](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/an-unexpected-error-from-api-call/)
 *  [bashiro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bashiro/)
 * (@bashiro)
 * [6 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/an-unexpected-error-from-api-call/#post-13379309)
 * TO ENVATO TEAM. Its not a PHP settings I think. I have the same issue. Some themes
   work fine and others do not.
    I think its best if you will look through and solve
   the problem
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by [bashiro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bashiro/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[annasta Filters for WooCommerce] Text Sizes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-sizes/)
 *  Thread Starter [bashiro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bashiro/)
 * (@bashiro)
 * [6 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-sizes/#post-13092039)
 * Hello,
 * Thanks for the reply. Great work.Beautiful it works great with this new CSS codes.
   
   Is there any code to change the color of the price bar ? Concerning the side 
   bar, I deliberately reduced it myself to 20%. But I can increase it a little 
   bit. One more question. Is it possible to change color of the price bar ?
 * Regards
    Bashiro
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[annasta Filters for WooCommerce] Text Sizes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-sizes/)
 *  Thread Starter [bashiro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bashiro/)
 * (@bashiro)
 * [6 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-sizes/#post-13080561)
 * I have sent the link in your email. Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[annasta Filters for WooCommerce] Text Sizes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-sizes/)
 *  Thread Starter [bashiro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bashiro/)
 * (@bashiro)
 * [6 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-sizes/#post-13078804)
 * Thanks for the reply.
    Unfortunately I tried and the textor fonts did not change.
   Any suggestions ?
 * Thanks
    Bashiro
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[HUSKY - Products Filter for WooCommerce Professional] Text Heading](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-heading/)
 *  Thread Starter [bashiro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bashiro/)
 * (@bashiro)
 * [6 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-heading/#post-13078798)
 * Do you have any plans in the future ?
    Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Pie Register – User Registration, Profiles & Content Restriction] Activation Link And Activation Button](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/activation-link-and-activation-button/)
 *  Thread Starter [bashiro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bashiro/)
 * (@bashiro)
 * [6 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/activation-link-and-activation-button/#post-13022149)
 * Thanks for the reply. I made some changes by clearing cache. And also deactivating
   similar plugins I was testing. I found pieregister to be my chioce so I have 
   paid for premium version. Thanks for the reply. Its a good product.
 * Bashiro

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)