Title: Bartlett-Express-editor's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Bartlett-Express-editor

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bartlett-express-editor/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bartlett-express-editor/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bartlett-express-editor/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bartlett-express-editor/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bartlett-express-editor/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bartlett-express-editor/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bartlett-express-editor/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bartlett-express-editor/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Magazine 7] Live Preview doesn’t work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/live-preview-doesnt-work-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [Bartlett-Express-editor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bartlett-express-editor/)
 * (@bartlett-express-editor)
 * [8 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/live-preview-doesnt-work-3/#post-10527565)
 * UPDATE – You can disregard — I just went ahead and installed the theme. Thanks
   anyway!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Magazine 7] Live Preview doesn’t work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/live-preview-doesnt-work-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [Bartlett-Express-editor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bartlett-express-editor/)
 * (@bartlett-express-editor)
 * [8 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/live-preview-doesnt-work-3/#post-10526755)
 * Thank you! I did see that and liked it. I just wanted to use the function on 
   my own site, since WordPress allows you to do that before activating the theme.
   For some reason, WordPress isn’t doing that for this particular theme, but that
   preview function does work for other themes I’m considering.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)