Title: bagross's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# bagross

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bagross/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bagross/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bagross/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bagross/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bagross/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bagross/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bagross/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bagross/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Etsy Shop] Rearrange order of listings](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rearrange-order-of-listings/)
 *  Thread Starter [bagross](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bagross/)
 * (@bagross)
 * [2 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rearrange-order-of-listings/#post-17392413)
 * Yes, I would like to manually choose the order of each item in the etsy gallery
   page on my wordpress site. Thank you very much for your help!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Image Photo Gallery Final Tiles Grid] Lightbox Title Font Size and Color and Navigation Button Position and Color](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lightbox-title-font-size-and-color-and-navigation-button-position-and-color/)
 *  Thread Starter [bagross](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bagross/)
 * (@bagross)
 * [4 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lightbox-title-font-size-and-color-and-navigation-button-position-and-color/#post-15786832)
 * Thank you so much Mihaela.
    I’ve got the caption font and navigation button images
   figured out. How would I properly move the Previous and Next buttons to the edge
   of the screen instead of the image? Thanks again, Barry

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)