Title: Basta's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Basta

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/backswim/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/backswim/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/backswim/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/backswim/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/backswim/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/backswim/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/backswim/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/backswim/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Twenty Twenty-Three] margin-top: var element.style](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/margin-top-var-element-style/)
 *  Thread Starter [Basta](https://wordpress.org/support/users/backswim/)
 * (@backswim)
 * [3 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/margin-top-var-element-style/#post-17049531)
 * Hi Jordesign
   Thank you for taking the time to help out here.I think I have looked
   everywhere and I cannot find anything.
 * Do you have any other ideas?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Twenty Twenty-Three] margin-top: var element.style](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/margin-top-var-element-style/)
 *  Thread Starter [Basta](https://wordpress.org/support/users/backswim/)
 * (@backswim)
 * [3 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/margin-top-var-element-style/#post-17043312)
 * Hi
 * Thank you for taking the time to help out here.
 * I have removed all blocks but the content. Header and footer are gone etc.
   All
   paddings are set to 0 as you show in the video.
 * [https://snipboard.io/fP1qxv.jpg](https://snipboard.io/fP1qxv.jpg)
 * [https://snipboard.io/WBXADk.jpg](https://snipboard.io/WBXADk.jpg)
 * [https://snipboard.io/X9B1zP.jpg](https://snipboard.io/X9B1zP.jpg)
 * As you can see, the margin-top is set to “auto” and the margin is gone.
   I need
   to find where I can adjust that.
 * [https://snipboard.io/hoCurq.jpg](https://snipboard.io/hoCurq.jpg)
   I hope this
   will explain what I am trying to do here. 🙂
 * Regards
   Claus
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Twenty Twenty-Three] margin-top: var element.style](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/margin-top-var-element-style/)
 *  Thread Starter [Basta](https://wordpress.org/support/users/backswim/)
 * (@backswim)
 * [3 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/margin-top-var-element-style/#post-17041350)
 * Hi
 * Thank you for your answer. 
   I can not find the right place, all padding are set
   to 0.
 * The site is here:
   [https://showroom.develco.dk/](https://showroom.develco.dk/)
 * Regards
   Claus
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Site Kit by Google - Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed] Error – Over Quota – This application is temporarily over its serving quota…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-over-quota-this-application-is-temporarily-over-its-serving-quota/)
 *  [Basta](https://wordpress.org/support/users/backswim/)
 * (@backswim)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-over-quota-this-application-is-temporarily-over-its-serving-quota/page/2/#post-15292577)
 * Hi
 * All clear now. 🙂 All sites are running fine.
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Site Kit by Google - Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed] Error – Over Quota – This application is temporarily over its serving quota…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-over-quota-this-application-is-temporarily-over-its-serving-quota/)
 *  [Basta](https://wordpress.org/support/users/backswim/)
 * (@backswim)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-over-quota-this-application-is-temporarily-over-its-serving-quota/page/2/#post-15291513)
 * Hi
    I’m having the same problem on serval sites.
 * Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] Restricted Access Message showing up after login](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/restricted-access-message-showing-up-after-login/)
 *  Thread Starter [Basta](https://wordpress.org/support/users/backswim/)
 * (@backswim)
 * [5 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/restricted-access-message-showing-up-after-login/#post-14643466)
 * Hi
 * Sorry for the delay, I got hung up.
 * I have found the source of the problem, by experimenting with the settings.
    
   The problem was caused by the option for G-zip compression in the Themify control
   panel. After disabling the G-zip compression everything is working all right.
   I am using the Themify cache on all pages without any problems.
 * Thank you for your time.
    Regards,
    -  This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by [Basta](https://wordpress.org/support/users/backswim/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] Restricted Access Message showing up after login](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/restricted-access-message-showing-up-after-login/)
 *  Thread Starter [Basta](https://wordpress.org/support/users/backswim/)
 * (@backswim)
 * [5 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/restricted-access-message-showing-up-after-login/#post-14606804)
 * Hi [@champsupertramp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/champsupertramp/)
 * No I did not try. I was waiting for a reply from you. 🙂
 * I will contact them today and get back to you.
 * Regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] Restricted Access Message showing up after login](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/restricted-access-message-showing-up-after-login/)
 *  Thread Starter [Basta](https://wordpress.org/support/users/backswim/)
 * (@backswim)
 * [5 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/restricted-access-message-showing-up-after-login/#post-14591853)
 * Hi [@champsupertramp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/champsupertramp/)
 * I have worked around the problem.
    Instead of using the text option, I am using
   the “Log in” option.
 * The cache problem remains. I cloud maybe help by contacting Themify?
 * Thanks
    Regards,
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] Restricted Access Message showing up after login](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/restricted-access-message-showing-up-after-login/)
 *  Thread Starter [Basta](https://wordpress.org/support/users/backswim/)
 * (@backswim)
 * [5 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/restricted-access-message-showing-up-after-login/#post-14590860)
 * Hi [@champsupertramp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/champsupertramp/)
 * I can test it tonight. I will prefer to wait until the traffic is low on the 
   site. 🙂
    I think the theme is preloaded in such a way, that it does not recognize,
   that post has changed. Themify has made some wild changes lately to gain load
   speed.
 * I will contact Themify today regarding this.
    Can I add you as a contact to Themify?
 * Regards,
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] Restricted Access Message showing up after login](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/restricted-access-message-showing-up-after-login/)
 *  Thread Starter [Basta](https://wordpress.org/support/users/backswim/)
 * (@backswim)
 * [5 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/restricted-access-message-showing-up-after-login/#post-14586774)
 * Hi [@champsupertramp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/champsupertramp/)
 * The text you are describing is the Restricted Access Message.
    So you are not
   locked in or have just logged in and returned to the post where you got the link
   from. You are not supposed to see that text after having looked in.
 * @”Could you please check if the post & post category has the UM restriction enabled?”
   It is not enabled.
 * Regards,
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] Restricted Access Message showing up after login](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/restricted-access-message-showing-up-after-login/)
 *  Thread Starter [Basta](https://wordpress.org/support/users/backswim/)
 * (@backswim)
 * [5 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/restricted-access-message-showing-up-after-login/#post-14586104)
 * [https://sangogsamfund.dk/sang-oeger-trivsel-og-tilknytning-for-de-allermindste/](https://sangogsamfund.dk/sang-oeger-trivsel-og-tilknytning-for-de-allermindste/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] Restricted Access Message showing up after login](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/restricted-access-message-showing-up-after-login/)
 *  Thread Starter [Basta](https://wordpress.org/support/users/backswim/)
 * (@backswim)
 * [5 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/restricted-access-message-showing-up-after-login/#post-14586053)
 * Hi [@champsupertramp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/champsupertramp/)
 * The cache plugin is disabled. It looks like the message is cached in the browser.
   
   I have tested with different browsers with the same result. All other posts are
   working. Only the post you tried to visit without being locked in, needs to be
   reloaded.
 * Regards

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)