Title: axundsu's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# axundsu

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/axundsu/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/axundsu/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/axundsu/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/axundsu/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/axundsu/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/axundsu/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/axundsu/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/axundsu/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Platinum SEO] Update brought total disaster](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-brought-total-disaster/)
 *  [axundsu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/axundsu/)
 * (@axundsu)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-brought-total-disaster/#post-12498317)
 * I replaced the new plugin with the old version and now i have the metadescription
   and title back again
    [https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/platinum-seo-pack.1.3.5.zip](https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/platinum-seo-pack.1.3.5.zip)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Platinum SEO] Update brought total disaster](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-brought-total-disaster/)
 *  [axundsu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/axundsu/)
 * (@axundsu)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-brought-total-disaster/#post-12497016)
 * Is there a possibility to install an old version again?
    after the update i have
   no more Homepage title, no more meta description and no more meta tags, all is
   gone I cannot figure out what happened to the descriptions of the blog articles
   because i can not remember for which I used an decription an for which not. I
   do not know if my theme supports title tags – Theme is called Suffusion an I 
   use it since nearly ten years. php version is 7.1.26 I just would be happy to
   have installed the old seo version again if this would be possible.
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by [axundsu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/axundsu/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Redirectioner] code for theme template to suggest pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/code-for-theme-template-to-suggest-pages/)
 *  [axundsu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/axundsu/)
 * (@axundsu)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/code-for-theme-template-to-suggest-pages/#post-4144123)
 * <?php if (function_exists(‘wbz404_suggestions’)) { wbz404_suggestions(); } ?>

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)