Title: ax46's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# ax46

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ax46/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ax46/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ax46/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ax46/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ax46/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ax46/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ax46/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ax46/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery by 10Web - Mobile-Friendly Image Gallery] Suddenly got an Email “E_Error”](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/suddenly-got-an-email-e_error/)
 *  Thread Starter [ax46](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ax46/)
 * (@ax46)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/suddenly-got-an-email-e_error/#post-17506570)
 * hey Yasin,
 * Tranks for your quick reply. Then I‘m looking forward to the next update.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery by 10Web - Mobile-Friendly Image Gallery] information/title of some photos flashing/flickering](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/information-title-of-some-photos-flashing-flickering/)
 *  Thread Starter [ax46](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ax46/)
 * (@ax46)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/information-title-of-some-photos-flashing-flickering/#post-17506565)
 * Hey detoris,
 * Hey detoris,
 * thanks for your quick answer. Then I‘ll try to fix the problem with different
   width.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Masonic] Frames / Spacing in right sidebar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/frames-spacing-in-right-sidebar/)
 *  Thread Starter [ax46](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ax46/)
 * (@ax46)
 * [2 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/frames-spacing-in-right-sidebar/#post-17416574)
 * Hey Barsha Paudle,
   thank you so much for your help.That’s exactly what I needed.
   You solved my problem and your solution works great.Regards Axel
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Masonic] Header-Picture linked to ‘Home’](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-picture-linked-to-home/)
 *  Thread Starter [ax46](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ax46/)
 * (@ax46)
 * [2 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-picture-linked-to-home/#post-17379152)
 * For information I’ve added a screenshot of my edited header.php
 * ![](https://i0.wp.com/mag-webdesign.de/screenshot_header.png?ssl=1)
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Masonic] Header-Picture linked to ‘Home’](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-picture-linked-to-home/)
 *  Thread Starter [ax46](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ax46/)
 * (@ax46)
 * [2 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-picture-linked-to-home/#post-17378688)
 * Hi Barsha Paudel again 🙂
   Actually I’ve removed the plugin and I’ve edited the
   header.phpTake a look at [https://mag-db.h4f.biz](https://mag-db.h4f.biz)As you
   can see, it seems that this is working fine for me.Thanks again for your time
   and helpRegards Axel
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Masonic] Frames / Spacing in right sidebar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/frames-spacing-in-right-sidebar/)
 *  Thread Starter [ax46](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ax46/)
 * (@ax46)
 * [2 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/frames-spacing-in-right-sidebar/#post-17378620)
 * Hi Barsha Paudel,
   thank you for your help.The URL is [https://mag-db.h4f.biz](https://mag-db.h4f.biz)
   As you can see on the right sidebar there is big white space below the social-
   media widget and also at the explaining section below.I can’t find a solution
   how to remove this.Thanks for your help an have a nice weekendAxel
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Masonic] Header-Picture linked to ‘Home’](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-picture-linked-to-home/)
 *  Thread Starter [ax46](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ax46/)
 * (@ax46)
 * [2 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-picture-linked-to-home/#post-17378611)
 * Hi Barsha Paudel,
   thanks for your help.I have installed the plugin but actually
   I don’t know how to replace the masonic-built-in header image option with a linked
   image.
 * Thnx for help
   Axel
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Masonic] Frames / Spacing in right sidebar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/frames-spacing-in-right-sidebar/)
 *  Thread Starter [ax46](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ax46/)
 * (@ax46)
 * [2 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/frames-spacing-in-right-sidebar/#post-17360870)
 * For better understanding I made a screenshot.
   I just to remove these free spaces…
 * ![](https://i0.wp.com/mag-webdesign.de/screenshot.png)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Photo Album Plus] Photo Album Plus – disable maps.api](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/photo-album-plus-disable-maps-api/)
 *  Thread Starter [ax46](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ax46/)
 * (@ax46)
 * [3 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/photo-album-plus-disable-maps-api/#post-16242074)
 * HI Kevin,
 * thnx for your quick reply – that tip works perfect for me.
    I’ve looked already
   at this section of settings but I wasn’t shure to untick the right one
 * Axel

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)