Title: avitable's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# avitable

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/avitable/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/avitable/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/avitable/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/avitable/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/avitable/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/avitable/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/avitable/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/avitable/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[SKT Photo World] Full-width Posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/full-width-posts-8/)
 *  Thread Starter [avitable](https://wordpress.org/support/users/avitable/)
 * (@avitable)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/full-width-posts-8/#post-7560992)
 * Bump.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Lightbox 2 issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lightbox-2-issue-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [avitable](https://wordpress.org/support/users/avitable/)
 * (@avitable)
 * [15 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lightbox-2-issue-1/#post-1724477)
 * bump
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [All of my posts are gone when I'm logged in](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-of-my-posts-are-gone-when-im-logged-in/)
 *  Thread Starter [avitable](https://wordpress.org/support/users/avitable/)
 * (@avitable)
 * [16 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-of-my-posts-are-gone-when-im-logged-in/#post-1712043)
 * In phpMyAdmin, there is an option to repair the tables.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [All of my posts are gone when I'm logged in](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-of-my-posts-are-gone-when-im-logged-in/)
 *  Thread Starter [avitable](https://wordpress.org/support/users/avitable/)
 * (@avitable)
 * [16 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-of-my-posts-are-gone-when-im-logged-in/#post-1712029)
 * I don’t know how this happened, but my posts table in MySQL had crashed, and 
   once I repaired it, everything showed back up again.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [[Plugin: Yet Another Related Posts Plugin] YARPP error: ‘keyword_cache’ doesn’t exist](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-yet-another-related-posts-plugin-yarpp-error-keyword_cache-doesnt-exist/)
 *  Thread Starter [avitable](https://wordpress.org/support/users/avitable/)
 * (@avitable)
 * [17 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-yet-another-related-posts-plugin-yarpp-error-keyword_cache-doesnt-exist/#post-897618)
 * Okay, thanks. I’ll just disable it and check back in a few days.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Next and Previous post links don’t work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/next-and-previous-post-links-dont-work/)
 *  Thread Starter [avitable](https://wordpress.org/support/users/avitable/)
 * (@avitable)
 * [18 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/next-and-previous-post-links-dont-work/#post-690141)
 * Nope. It never got solved. If there’s anyone with knowledge out there OTHER than
   moshu who has an idea, please let me know.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Next and Previous post links don’t work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/next-and-previous-post-links-dont-work/)
 *  Thread Starter [avitable](https://wordpress.org/support/users/avitable/)
 * (@avitable)
 * [18 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/next-and-previous-post-links-dont-work/#post-689958)
 * Moshu,
 * If you had read my initial post, you would see that I said (and I quote):
 * > I tried this one with “previous_posts” and “previous_post”:
 * I tried it both with an “s” and without.
 * If you had read more carefully my initial query you would have seen this. Your
   holier than thou attitude isn’t appreciated.
 * Knowing this, do you have anything productive to offer as far as help? I’d like
   to solve this issue.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Next and Previous post links don’t work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/next-and-previous-post-links-dont-work/)
 *  Thread Starter [avitable](https://wordpress.org/support/users/avitable/)
 * (@avitable)
 * [18 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/next-and-previous-post-links-dont-work/#post-689936)
 * That link you gave contains code that is almost identical to the code I pasted.
   The only difference is that it’s (); and doesn’t have the parameters in it, right?
 * Unless I’m retarded. Which, when it comes to code, is not that far-fetched.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Next and Previous post links don’t work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/next-and-previous-post-links-dont-work/)
 *  Thread Starter [avitable](https://wordpress.org/support/users/avitable/)
 * (@avitable)
 * [18 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/next-and-previous-post-links-dont-work/#post-689924)
 * Anybody else have any ideas?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Next and Previous post links don’t work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/next-and-previous-post-links-dont-work/)
 *  Thread Starter [avitable](https://wordpress.org/support/users/avitable/)
 * (@avitable)
 * [18 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/next-and-previous-post-links-dont-work/#post-689893)
 * Thanks for the quick reply. I’m talking about the pages for each post, though.
   It used to be that at the bottom of each page for each post, there would be a
   link with the post title in it that would take you to the earlier posts and the
   older posts (if there were any).

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)