Title: muhammad waseem's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# muhammad waseem

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/author122/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/author122/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/author122/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/author122/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/author122/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/author122/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/author122/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/author122/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Product Category Sitemap not fetching in Yoast](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-category-sitemap-not-fetching-in-yoast/)
 *  Thread Starter [muhammad waseem](https://wordpress.org/support/users/author122/)
 * (@author122)
 * [42 minutes ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-category-sitemap-not-fetching-in-yoast/#post-19034613)
 * I have tried all of these solutions, but there are still no URLs in my product
   category sitemap. I have added products to all categories and cleared the cache
   as well. I also turned on the “Open in taxonomies” option, then turned it off
   and on again, but there are still no URLs in the sitemap. The categories are 
   also set to “Index” in the Advanced tab.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Overflow on the right side of mobile view](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/overflow-on-the-right-side-of-mobile-view/)
 *  Thread Starter [muhammad waseem](https://wordpress.org/support/users/author122/)
 * (@author122)
 * [7 months, 1 week ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/overflow-on-the-right-side-of-mobile-view/#post-18834519)
 * Is there not any other solution?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[NSFW] [WooCommerce] Error while publishing in Elementor](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-while-publishing-in-elementor/)
 *  Thread Starter [muhammad waseem](https://wordpress.org/support/users/author122/)
 * (@author122)
 * [8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-while-publishing-in-elementor/#post-18806298)
 * This error mainly happen when publishing or updating pages with Elementor. I 
   currently want to do some changes in my landing page, but when i publish the 
   page in elementor builder after the changing it shows me the server 500 error.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Cannot see stats for new website](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-see-stats-for-new-website/)
 *  [muhammad waseem](https://wordpress.org/support/users/author122/)
 * (@author122)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-see-stats-for-new-website/#post-17502190)
 * I have same issue with my new sites. Kindly tell a way to get it resolved. Thanks!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)