Title: attrition's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# attrition

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/attrition/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/attrition/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/attrition/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/attrition/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/attrition/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/attrition/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/attrition/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/attrition/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AlertMe! – Post Update Notifications to Subscribers] People can’t subscribe](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/people-cant-subscribe-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [attrition](https://wordpress.org/support/users/attrition/)
 * (@attrition)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/people-cant-subscribe-2/#post-13705089)
 * Thanks [@chrisbloomwp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/chrisbloomwp/) have
   sent you an email with details
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AlertMe! – Post Update Notifications to Subscribers] People can’t subscribe](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/people-cant-subscribe-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [attrition](https://wordpress.org/support/users/attrition/)
 * (@attrition)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/people-cant-subscribe-2/#post-13671006)
 * Hi – how do I give you access privately? Obviously wouldn’t want to share log
   ins on an open forum.
    Thanks Jon
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] 500 status code for “POST /sites/53928156/publicize-connections/new”](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-status-code-for-post-sites-53928156-publicize-connections-new/)
 *  [attrition](https://wordpress.org/support/users/attrition/)
 * (@attrition)
 * [7 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-status-code-for-post-sites-53928156-publicize-connections-new/#post-11414604)
 * insights.footballadvisor.net
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] 500 status code for “POST /sites/53928156/publicize-connections/new”](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-status-code-for-post-sites-53928156-publicize-connections-new/)
 *  [attrition](https://wordpress.org/support/users/attrition/)
 * (@attrition)
 * [7 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-status-code-for-post-sites-53928156-publicize-connections-new/#post-11412412)
 * Hello
 * I am also having the same issue listed here. I have spoken to my host (WP Engine)
   and they have advised the following:
 * —
 * I’ve checked here in your nginx logs, and there isn’t any records of 500 errors.
 * I found this post request here to xmlrpc.php, where the response code is the 
   section after ‘HTTP/1.1’ and it’s a 200 which means it’s successful.
 * In addition to that, I’ve used the curl for xmlrpc.php as suggested in that article
   and I’m seeing this here
 * Which seems to be the response they expect
 * I’m not seeing any requests here that have publicize-connections or publicize
   in it
    If it were being blocked in any way, the request would still show in the
   access logs here
 * —
 * Please can someone help with this?
 * Thanks
    Jon
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SEO Ultimate] Short Codes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/short-codes-26/)
 *  Thread Starter [attrition](https://wordpress.org/support/users/attrition/)
 * (@attrition)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/short-codes-26/#post-5760938)
 * Thanks – do you have a list of the available short codes that can be used in 
   the default formats?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP eCommerce] IPN "Notification URL" to use in WP e-Commerce payment gateway (PayPal)?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ipn-notification-url-to-use-in-wp-e-commerce-payment-gateway-paypal/)
 *  [attrition](https://wordpress.org/support/users/attrition/)
 * (@attrition)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ipn-notification-url-to-use-in-wp-e-commerce-payment-gateway-paypal/#post-4669771)
 * This seems the most appropriate thread for my question but feel free to point
   me to another one if appropriate.
 * I’ve recently started supporting an e-commerce store that uses your plugin. I’ve
   noted that they DO have IPN turned on both in the settings for wp e-commerce 
   and in PayPal.
 * In PayPal the IPN is just [http://www.mysite.com](http://www.mysite.com)
 * I am looking to integrate Zapier Zaps to the process so I can push the PayPal
   information to different locations including Google Analytics. To do this, I 
   will need to implement a Web Hook as my IPN at paypal.
 * What IPN notification URL do I need to implement at Zapier for wp-ecommerce to
   continue to receive and process orders correctly?
 * Thanks in advance
 * Jon

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)