Title: atompowered's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# atompowered

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/atompowered/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/atompowered/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/atompowered/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/atompowered/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/atompowered/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/atompowered/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/atompowered/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/atompowered/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Decode Reply Tool] Should the Twitter/APN conversation be logged inside the post?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/should-the-twitterapn-conversation-be-logged-inside-the-post/)
 *  [atompowered](https://wordpress.org/support/users/atompowered/)
 * (@atompowered)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/should-the-twitterapn-conversation-be-logged-inside-the-post/#post-4256498)
 * Same as ever: an elegant way to reply to a post. Now with the added ability to
   display ADN replies.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Decode Reply Tool] Should the Twitter/APN conversation be logged inside the post?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/should-the-twitterapn-conversation-be-logged-inside-the-post/)
 *  [atompowered](https://wordpress.org/support/users/atompowered/)
 * (@atompowered)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/should-the-twitterapn-conversation-be-logged-inside-the-post/#post-4256496)
 * Would the just announced App.net comments widget speed things along a bit (at
   least for ADN)?
 * [http://blog.app.net/2014/02/13/what-is-the-app-net-comments-widget/](http://blog.app.net/2014/02/13/what-is-the-app-net-comments-widget/)
 * I’ve looking for a way to use their code as a plugin instead of having to create
   a child theme. I’d forgotten about the Decode Reply tool and just saw this post.
   If nothing else, I’ll dig into the code myself and see if there’s a match.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)