Title: Atchtck's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Atchtck

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/atchtck/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/atchtck/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/atchtck/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/atchtck/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/atchtck/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/atchtck/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/atchtck/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/atchtck/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Colors] Override some colors](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/override-some-colors/)
 *  [Atchtck](https://wordpress.org/support/users/atchtck/)
 * (@atchtck)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/override-some-colors/#post-5770429)
 * Claudio,
 * How can I change the background color of woocommerce-checkout-payment using css?
 * Thanks for the help.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Albar] Footer editing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/footer-editing-3/)
 *  [Atchtck](https://wordpress.org/support/users/atchtck/)
 * (@atchtck)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/footer-editing-3/#post-5503913)
 * Hi Kaira,
 * I am trying to add a SSL security seal to the bar at the bottom of the page that
   currently lists facebook, twitter, etc. icons. I have the following for the seal:
 * <span id=”siteseal”><script type=”text/javascript” src=”[https://seal.godaddy.com/getSeal?sealID=ToOG7wrtTvj5XZw9NzEHNey9gal2EljiDCRumqZwhjDjaLMS1FoD7QMciMiT”></script></span&gt](https://seal.godaddy.com/getSeal?sealID=ToOG7wrtTvj5XZw9NzEHNey9gal2EljiDCRumqZwhjDjaLMS1FoD7QMciMiT”></script></span&gt);
 * If I try to add it via the Footer Widget, it creates a large space above the 
   bar with the icon. If I try to add it to the Footer Text in Albar Settings, nothing
   appears. I tried editing the text a little to see if the image would appear, 
   but I could only have text appear. it is in the right place, but I’m hoping for
   an image.
 * Is there a way to load in image in the grey footer of Albar?
 * Thanks for the Help,
 * Michael
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Albar] Removing Column on Right Side of Pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/removing-column-on-right-side-of-pages/)
 *  Thread Starter [Atchtck](https://wordpress.org/support/users/atchtck/)
 * (@atchtck)
 * [11 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/removing-column-on-right-side-of-pages/#post-5561342)
 * [https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-side-bar-7?replies=5](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-side-bar-7?replies=5)
 * Answers the question. Sorry, I misunderstood the directions on the post.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Albar] Remove side bar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-side-bar-7/)
 *  [Atchtck](https://wordpress.org/support/users/atchtck/)
 * (@atchtck)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-side-bar-7/#post-5495934)
 * Hi Kaira,
 * I have my pages set to full-width under General Settings > Website Layout, but
   I still see a sidebar on all pages except for the homepage. It almost seems like
   a slideshow is loading at first, bu nothing comes up.
 * I tried setting the width to 640, but there was no change. Any help?
 * [http://www.coffeecities.com/?page_id=31](http://www.coffeecities.com/?page_id=31)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)