Title: astreck92's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# astreck92

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/astreck92/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/astreck92/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/astreck92/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/astreck92/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/astreck92/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/astreck92/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/astreck92/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/astreck92/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Onetake] Remove Preloader](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-preloader/)
 *  Thread Starter [astreck92](https://wordpress.org/support/users/astreck92/)
 * (@astreck92)
 * [11 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-preloader/#post-6010273)
 * Thanks again, it is a new option in the latest version!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Onetake] i dont want the header to be sticky at homepage kindly guide me urgently](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-dont-want-the-header-to-be-sticky-at-homepage-kindly-guide-me-urgently/)
 *  [astreck92](https://wordpress.org/support/users/astreck92/)
 * (@astreck92)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-dont-want-the-header-to-be-sticky-at-homepage-kindly-guide-me-urgently/#post-5939137)
 * Hi,
    Sorry this is out of left left field: Anishg95, how did you remove the preloader?
   The theme default shows download progress before it shows the website – I would
   like to remove that.
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Store Locator] Double Location in Search Results](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/double-location-in-search-results/)
 *  Thread Starter [astreck92](https://wordpress.org/support/users/astreck92/)
 * (@astreck92)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/double-location-in-search-results/#post-5206920)
 * Sorry, I no longer need this feature.
 * Thanks for the help.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Discovery] Remove featured image from search results](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-featured-image-from-search-results/)
 *  Thread Starter [astreck92](https://wordpress.org/support/users/astreck92/)
 * (@astreck92)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-featured-image-from-search-results/#post-5436356)
 * I added .imagect {display: none;} but then it gets rid of the featured blog post
   image too, which I want to keep for my blogs.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Discovery] Remove featured image from search results](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-featured-image-from-search-results/)
 *  Thread Starter [astreck92](https://wordpress.org/support/users/astreck92/)
 * (@astreck92)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-featured-image-from-search-results/#post-5436351)
 * Hi,
 * The images are showing up for both pages and posts. The grey bar/line above the
   page title is the featured image I set for all of my pages. If I remove featured
   images for pages, then it automatically picks a random image from the page and
   blows it way out of proportion.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Discovery] Can't respond to blogs](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-respond-to-blogs/)
 *  Thread Starter [astreck92](https://wordpress.org/support/users/astreck92/)
 * (@astreck92)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-respond-to-blogs/#post-5347586)
 * Nevermind. I just used a plugin
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Discovery] Can't respond to blogs](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-respond-to-blogs/)
 *  Thread Starter [astreck92](https://wordpress.org/support/users/astreck92/)
 * (@astreck92)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-respond-to-blogs/#post-5347570)
 * New blog page: [http://www.asiwi.com/blog/](http://www.asiwi.com/blog/)
 * It doesn’t have an excerpt with a ‘read more’ button to bring the user to the
   full post.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Discovery] Can't respond to blogs](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-respond-to-blogs/)
 *  Thread Starter [astreck92](https://wordpress.org/support/users/astreck92/)
 * (@astreck92)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-respond-to-blogs/#post-5347534)
 * Sorry, I got it to work. I changed the permalink setting. How do you get blog
   excerpts?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Store Locator] Double Location in Search Results](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/double-location-in-search-results/)
 *  Thread Starter [astreck92](https://wordpress.org/support/users/astreck92/)
 * (@astreck92)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/double-location-in-search-results/#post-5206583)
 * [http://asidc1.asi.local/wordpress/?page_id=1408](http://asidc1.asi.local/wordpress/?page_id=1408)
 * type the zip code: 14445 and you’ll see.
 * thnx

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)