Title: aspex's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# aspex

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aspex/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aspex/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aspex/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aspex/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aspex/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aspex/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aspex/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aspex/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Problems using Buddy Press Plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-using-buddy-press-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [aspex](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aspex/)
 * (@aspex)
 * [16 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problems-using-buddy-press-plugin/#post-1661208)
 * Now resolved. I needed to set the Enable discussion forum when creating a group
   Woops
 *   Forum: [Networking WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/multisite/)
   
   In reply to: [hostgator addon domains](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hostgator-addon-domains/)
 *  Thread Starter [aspex](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aspex/)
 * (@aspex)
 * [16 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hostgator-addon-domains/#post-1620682)
 * James I’m using it in both formats.
 *   Forum: [Networking WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/multisite/)
   
   In reply to: [How can all new sites have same structure](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-all-new-sites-have-same-structure/)
 *  Thread Starter [aspex](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aspex/)
 * (@aspex)
 * [16 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-all-new-sites-have-same-structure/#post-1573874)
 * Takuya thanks for the comment.
 * I’d thought of that. I’m not really asking for the same content but more the 
   same structure. When a user subscribes they can then add their blog but I want
   certain pages to be part of the standard build.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: Adminimize] Help with “Your own options”](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-adminimize-help-with-your-own-options/)
 *  [aspex](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aspex/)
 * (@aspex)
 * [16 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-adminimize-help-with-your-own-options/#post-1267904)
 * [Plugin: Adminimize] I have used this in WordPress 3.0 and now have a problem
   with a network site where experimenting with the deactivating of options it will
   not allow me to reactivate the options back to the default settings via the admin
   panel. is there another way?
 *   Forum: [Networking WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/multisite/)
   
   In reply to: [Word Press 3 Network set up](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/word-press-3-network-set-up/)
 *  Thread Starter [aspex](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aspex/)
 * (@aspex)
 * [16 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/word-press-3-network-set-up/#post-1564047)
 * Thanks, in the end I’ve installed them as [http://www.myblog.com/newsite](http://www.myblog.com/newsite)
   rather than [http://www.newsite.myblog.com](http://www.newsite.myblog.com) that’s
   fixed the issue for now.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [[Plugin: Search Everything] No searchresults with 2.8](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-search-everything-no-searchresults-with-28/)
 *  [aspex](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aspex/)
 * (@aspex)
 * [17 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-search-everything-no-searchresults-with-28/page/2/#post-1104955)
 * I’ve tried all the variations above and none of them work for m using WP 2.8 
   and v 6.2.5 of Search Everything. Does anyone know of an alternative search plugin
   that allows search options simiar to Search Everything?
 * Regards,
 * Mark

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)