Title: Ash's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Ash

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 114 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[6](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)
[7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/replies/page/7/?output_format=md)
[8](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/replies/page/8/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[what3words Address Field] Critical error on latest version](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/critical-error-on-latest-version-2/)
 *  [Ash](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/)
 * (@ashbryant)
 * [1 year, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/critical-error-on-latest-version-2/#post-18606478)
 * I also have this error. I rolled it back to Version 4.0.16 to ‘fix’ the issue.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] Restrict media access](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/restrict-media-access/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ash](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/)
 * (@ashbryant)
 * [1 year, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/restrict-media-access/#post-18442959)
 * Hi, Hotlinking does not fix the issue.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Defender Security - Malware Scanner, Login Security & Firewall] recaptcha v3 error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/recaptcha-v3-error-5/)
 *  [Ash](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/)
 * (@ashbryant)
 * [2 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/recaptcha-v3-error-5/#post-18005323)
 * [@wpmudevsupport3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpmudevsupport3/) 
   I’m
   not spamming, I’m just following. Should the help you give here doesn’t work,
   I will (and would have anyway) started a new thread.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple CAPTCHA with Cloudflare Turnstile] Doesn’t appear on Elementor form](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-appear-on-elementor-form/)
 *  [Ash](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/)
 * (@ashbryant)
 * [2 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doesnt-appear-on-elementor-form/#post-18003117)
 * Thanks, that worked for me too!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple CAPTCHA with Cloudflare Turnstile] Captcha Does Not Appear](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/captcha-does-not-appear-4/)
 *  [Ash](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/)
 * (@ashbryant)
 * [2 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/captcha-does-not-appear-4/#post-18003084)
 * Thanks for the update. Unfortunately doing that on Cloudways didn’t work for 
   me.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Defender Security - Malware Scanner, Login Security & Firewall] recaptcha v3 error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/recaptcha-v3-error-5/)
 *  [Ash](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/)
 * (@ashbryant)
 * [2 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/recaptcha-v3-error-5/#post-18002855)
 * Following this as I too am having this issue
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple CAPTCHA with Cloudflare Turnstile] Captcha Does Not Appear](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/captcha-does-not-appear-4/)
 *  [Ash](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/)
 * (@ashbryant)
 * [2 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/captcha-does-not-appear-4/#post-17999058)
 * How did you fix this?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Smart phone field for Gravity Forms] Gravity Forms not capturing the country Code](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gravity-forms-not-capturing-the-country-code/)
 *  [Ash](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/)
 * (@ashbryant)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gravity-forms-not-capturing-the-country-code/#post-17785820)
 * Ah, always read the documentation “**_Choose Flag separate dial code for getting
   country/dial code in notification/entries._**“
 * Although why wouldn’t you have this as the default? 🤷‍♂️
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Smart phone field for Gravity Forms] Gravity Forms not capturing the country Code](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gravity-forms-not-capturing-the-country-code/)
 *  [Ash](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/)
 * (@ashbryant)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gravity-forms-not-capturing-the-country-code/#post-17785784)
 * Also here. [@anantashesh](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anantashesh/) [@devtestconcise](https://wordpress.org/support/users/devtestconcise/)
   did you manage to fix this?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Site Kit by Google - Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed] GA4 data not showing up in Google Site Kit](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ga4-data-not-showing-up-in-google-site-kit/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ash](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/)
 * (@ashbryant)
 * [3 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ga4-data-not-showing-up-in-google-site-kit/#post-17032591)
 * [@adamdunnage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adamdunnage/) Sorry for the
   late reply. Yes, this seems to have been the issue.
 * I now see the GA4 stats. Thank you
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Site Kit by Google - Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed] GA4 data not showing up in Google Site Kit](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ga4-data-not-showing-up-in-google-site-kit/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ash](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/)
 * (@ashbryant)
 * [3 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ga4-data-not-showing-up-in-google-site-kit/#post-17013276)
 * > [View post on imgur.com](https://imgur.com/a/mn4yqrl)
 * Still nothing there. Site health is recommending a Mail SMTP setting change to
   DMARC but other than that nothing
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Site Kit by Google - Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed] GA4 data not showing up in Google Site Kit](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ga4-data-not-showing-up-in-google-site-kit/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ash](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/)
 * (@ashbryant)
 * [3 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ga4-data-not-showing-up-in-google-site-kit/#post-17013140)
 * > [View post on imgur.com](https://imgur.com/a/UoQosZ1)
 * This is what I see in both normal and incognito modes
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Site Kit by Google - Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed] GA4 data not showing up in Google Site Kit](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ga4-data-not-showing-up-in-google-site-kit/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ash](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/)
 * (@ashbryant)
 * [3 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ga4-data-not-showing-up-in-google-site-kit/#post-17012555)
 * [@adamdunnage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adamdunnage/) yes I have.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Site Kit by Google - Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed] GA4 data not showing up in Google Site Kit](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ga4-data-not-showing-up-in-google-site-kit/)
 *  Thread Starter [Ash](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/)
 * (@ashbryant)
 * [3 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ga4-data-not-showing-up-in-google-site-kit/#post-17012352)
 * [@adamdunnage](https://wordpress.org/support/users/adamdunnage/) Thanks for your
   help with this.
   I don’t see that option, so I have submitted the site health 
   info to you via the form.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Site Kit by Google - Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed] GA4 Not Reporting, Universal Analytics Worked Fine](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ga4-not-reporting-universal-analytics-worked-fine/)
 *  [Ash](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/)
 * (@ashbryant)
 * [3 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ga4-not-reporting-universal-analytics-worked-fine/#post-17012260)
 * [@jamesosborne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/jamesosborne/) I have. Just
   commenting to get updates

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 114 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[6](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)
[7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/replies/page/7/?output_format=md)
[8](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/replies/page/8/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ashbryant/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)