Title: artzcj's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# artzcj

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/artzcj/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/artzcj/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/artzcj/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/artzcj/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/artzcj/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/artzcj/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/artzcj/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/artzcj/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordfence Security - Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security] Wordfence is slowing the loading of my website by more than 30 seconds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordfence-is-slowing-the-loading-of-my-website-by-more-than-30-seconds/)
 *  Thread Starter [artzcj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/artzcj/)
 * (@artzcj)
 * [9 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordfence-is-slowing-the-loading-of-my-website-by-more-than-30-seconds/#post-8350805)
 * How do I check the database error log?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordfence Security - Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security] Wordfence is slowing the loading of my website by more than 30 seconds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordfence-is-slowing-the-loading-of-my-website-by-more-than-30-seconds/)
 *  Thread Starter [artzcj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/artzcj/)
 * (@artzcj)
 * [9 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordfence-is-slowing-the-loading-of-my-website-by-more-than-30-seconds/#post-8342390)
 * Although I have been using Wordfence for years on various sites, I have been 
   forced to use a different plugin – at least until someone can help me.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordfence Security - Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security] Wordfence is slowing the loading of my website by more than 30 seconds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordfence-is-slowing-the-loading-of-my-website-by-more-than-30-seconds/)
 *  Thread Starter [artzcj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/artzcj/)
 * (@artzcj)
 * [9 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordfence-is-slowing-the-loading-of-my-website-by-more-than-30-seconds/#post-8342161)
 * Does anyone know how to speed up Wordfence? Or submit a ticket without paying
   more money?
 * SELECT name, val
    FROM wp_wfConfig WHERE autoload = ‘yes’ wfConfig::loadAllOptions()
   wp-content/plugins/wordfence/lib/wfConfig.php:158 + Plugin: wordfence 147 23.5520
   THAT IS 23 seconds for Wordfence to load
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordfence Security - Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security] Wordfence is slowing the loading of my website by more than 30 seconds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordfence-is-slowing-the-loading-of-my-website-by-more-than-30-seconds/)
 *  Thread Starter [artzcj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/artzcj/)
 * (@artzcj)
 * [9 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordfence-is-slowing-the-loading-of-my-website-by-more-than-30-seconds/#post-8340578)
 * [https://sitecheck.sucuri.net](https://sitecheck.sucuri.net) results:
 * Unable to properly scan your site. Unable to connect. (probably because it timed
   out).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordfence Security - Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security] Wordfence is slowing the loading of my website by more than 30 seconds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordfence-is-slowing-the-loading-of-my-website-by-more-than-30-seconds/)
 *  Thread Starter [artzcj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/artzcj/)
 * (@artzcj)
 * [9 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordfence-is-slowing-the-loading-of-my-website-by-more-than-30-seconds/#post-8340560)
 * Google Page Speed results
 * Timeout while fetching the main resource. Ensure that the page loads in a browser
   and try again.
    …………… Query Monitor results
 * SELECT name, val
    FROM wp_wfConfig WHERE autoload = ‘yes’ wfConfig::loadAllOptions()
   wp-content/plugins/wordfence/lib/wfConfig.php:158 + Plugin: wordfence 147 23.5520
   THAT IS 23 seconds
 * Google Page Speed results for the home page:
 * DNS 61 ms
    Connect 7 ms Send 0 ms Wait 33.91 seconds Receive 22 ms
 * I am going to install Gator Cache. As one of the suggestions was to cache.
 * Thanks for the insightful tools. So it is Wordfence that is slowing us down. 
   Any recommendations to speed up Wordfence?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [duplicate theme names from 2 separate developers cause problems](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/duplicate-theme-names-from-2-separate-developers-cause-problems/)
 *  Thread Starter [artzcj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/artzcj/)
 * (@artzcj)
 * [10 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/duplicate-theme-names-from-2-separate-developers-cause-problems/#post-7715734)
 * just fyi, because I got burned on this, it’s not the theme name in your stylesheet
   but the Directory name that seems to matter. My theme name was different, but
   the directory name was the same, and WP auto updated it.
 * Above is what someone else said.
 * So do I only rename the folder or is it in the style.css as well?
 * If I rename the folder – will it show me the updates when they are available?
 * I have copied the customizations.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [[Contact Form 7] [Plugin: Contact Form 7] Not receiving the phone number from contact sheet](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-contact-form-7-not-receiving-the-phone-number-from-contact-sheet/)
 *  Thread Starter [artzcj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/artzcj/)
 * (@artzcj)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-contact-form-7-not-receiving-the-phone-number-from-contact-sheet/#post-2782386)
 * That looks like it should work. I will give it a try and when my client has time
   to let me know – I’ll let you know. Thanks so much!!!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [[Contact Form 7] [Plugin: Contact Form 7] Not receiving the phone number from contact sheet](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-contact-form-7-not-receiving-the-phone-number-from-contact-sheet/)
 *  Thread Starter [artzcj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/artzcj/)
 * (@artzcj)
 * [14 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-contact-form-7-not-receiving-the-phone-number-from-contact-sheet/#post-2782299)
 * Usually when a field is all numeric, as in a phone number, there would be an 
   option for that. But did I choose the right type of input field out of the options
   listed?
 * The main point is the information, even though it is required on the phone number,
   is not getting sent to my client even though he gets all the rest of the input.
 * The website is [http://www.eatwsk.com](http://www.eatwsk.com) under Contact
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[★★★ MATRIX GALLERY: image gallery, slider, menu ★★★] [Plugin: MATRIX GALLERY] Bought – but still got trial version](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-matrix-gallery-bought-but-still-got-trial-version/)
 *  Thread Starter [artzcj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/artzcj/)
 * (@artzcj)
 * [15 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-matrix-gallery-bought-but-still-got-trial-version/#post-1735531)
 * I reached them at support[AT]webpsilon.com and got a working version download.
   The plug-in works as advertised
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[★★★ MATRIX GALLERY: image gallery, slider, menu ★★★] [Plugin: MATRIX GALLERY] Bought – but still got trial version](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-matrix-gallery-bought-but-still-got-trial-version/)
 *  Thread Starter [artzcj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/artzcj/)
 * (@artzcj)
 * [15 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-matrix-gallery-bought-but-still-got-trial-version/#post-1735210)
 * I have been there many times. The version I got after purchasing is the demo 
   version not the real version. And the e-mail for support sales[AT]webpsilon.com
   is invalid.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [[Will it] Category to Tag Converter: will it delete my all existing Categories?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/will-it-category-to-tag-converter-will-it-delete-my-all-existing-categories/)
 *  [artzcj](https://wordpress.org/support/users/artzcj/)
 * (@artzcj)
 * [16 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/will-it-category-to-tag-converter-will-it-delete-my-all-existing-categories/#post-1416731)
 * The default category still stays the same.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)