Title: ArticleCats's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# ArticleCats

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/articlecats/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/articlecats/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/articlecats/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/articlecats/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/articlecats/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/articlecats/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/articlecats/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/articlecats/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Related Posts by Taxonomy] Restrict posts from appearing in widget](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/restrict-posts-from-appearing-in-widget/)
 *  Thread Starter [ArticleCats](https://wordpress.org/support/users/articlecats/)
 * (@articlecats)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/restrict-posts-from-appearing-in-widget/#post-6471763)
 * Thanks for the help and advice!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Recent Posts Widget Extended] Trouble Displaying Images from CDN](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/trouble-displaying-images-from-cdn/)
 *  Thread Starter [ArticleCats](https://wordpress.org/support/users/articlecats/)
 * (@articlecats)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/trouble-displaying-images-from-cdn/#post-6423798)
 * Satrya,
 * I have, but that hasn’t solved the problem.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced Ads – Ad Manager & AdSense] Trouble with Display Conditions](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/trouble-with-display-conditions/)
 *  Thread Starter [ArticleCats](https://wordpress.org/support/users/articlecats/)
 * (@articlecats)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/trouble-with-display-conditions/#post-6375030)
 * Just a follow up, Thomas was really helpful in getting the plugin to work on 
   my wordpress build. Turns out my theme was doing some funky stuff, and we got
   everything to work. I’m really happy that I’ve found an app with a developer 
   that is so accessible and open to helping.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced Ads – Ad Manager & AdSense] Trouble with Display Conditions](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/trouble-with-display-conditions/)
 *  Thread Starter [ArticleCats](https://wordpress.org/support/users/articlecats/)
 * (@articlecats)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/trouble-with-display-conditions/#post-6374907)
 * Thanks, Thomas!
 * I’ve sent the email with the information asked for on the page.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced Random Posts Widget] After update, src attribute doesn't populate.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/after-update-src-attribute-doesnt-populate/)
 *  Thread Starter [ArticleCats](https://wordpress.org/support/users/articlecats/)
 * (@articlecats)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/after-update-src-attribute-doesnt-populate/#post-6010828)
 * Satrya,
 * Sorry for the delayed response. I’ve tracked the problem down to an issue with
   how images were being cached in our CDN, not an issue with how the plugin works.
 * Really love the plugin!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced Random Posts Widget] After update, src attribute doesn't populate.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/after-update-src-attribute-doesnt-populate/)
 *  Thread Starter [ArticleCats](https://wordpress.org/support/users/articlecats/)
 * (@articlecats)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/after-update-src-attribute-doesnt-populate/#post-6010737)
 * I’ve uninstalled version 2.0.3 and installed 2.0.4 and the source attribute is
   still not populating.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)