Title: arnbo's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# arnbo

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arnbo/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arnbo/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arnbo/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arnbo/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arnbo/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arnbo/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arnbo/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arnbo/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPForms - AI Form Builder for WordPress - Contact Forms, Payment Forms, Survey Form, Quiz & More] Subitems on the navigation menu don’t show when FBForms plugin is activated](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/subitems-on-the-navigation-menu-dont-show-when-fbforms-plugin-is-activated/)
 *  Thread Starter [arnbo](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arnbo/)
 * (@arnbo)
 * [2 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/subitems-on-the-navigation-menu-dont-show-when-fbforms-plugin-is-activated/#post-17968953)
 * Thank you very much, the menus are working now.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPForms - AI Form Builder for WordPress - Contact Forms, Payment Forms, Survey Form, Quiz & More] Spam entries with no url_referer](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/spam-entries-with-no-url_referer/)
 *  Thread Starter [arnbo](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arnbo/)
 * (@arnbo)
 * [4 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/spam-entries-with-no-url_referer/#post-15715179)
 * [@prashantrai](https://wordpress.org/support/users/prashantrai/) That doesn’t
   really answer my question. I want to know why the {url_referer} is blank and 
   if that means that they’re bypassing the website somehow.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [I need a solution for sending out demo-licenses](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-need-a-solution-for-sending-out-demo-licenses/)
 *  Thread Starter [arnbo](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arnbo/)
 * (@arnbo)
 * [5 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-need-a-solution-for-sending-out-demo-licenses/#post-14783320)
 * Thank you, but I have Googled a lot.
    Most plug-ins related to licensing are 
   designed for companies that sell software. Every one I’ve looked at seems mostly
   concerned with generating, activating, and deactivating keys. Most seem to assume
   that we use Woocommerce. Our software is old and the formula we use to generate
   our keys is very specific and none of the plugins I’ve seen have a way to set
   up our own generator.
 * In fact, what we need isn’t really a license plug-in at all. It’s more like a“
   word of the day”.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)