Title: arkitekt's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# arkitekt

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arkitekt/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arkitekt/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arkitekt/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arkitekt/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arkitekt/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arkitekt/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arkitekt/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arkitekt/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Strong Testimonials] Display multiple testimonial shortcodes / widgets without redundant testimonials](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/display-multiple-testimonial-shortcodes-widgets-without-redundant-testimonials/)
 *  Thread Starter [arkitekt](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arkitekt/)
 * (@arkitekt)
 * [8 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/display-multiple-testimonial-shortcodes-widgets-without-redundant-testimonials/#post-10072852)
 * I was hoping something like this might be doable originally…
    [http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-themes/how-to-avoid-duplicate-post-display-with-multiple-loops-in-wordpress/](http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-themes/how-to-avoid-duplicate-post-display-with-multiple-loops-in-wordpress/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Strong Testimonials] Display multiple testimonial shortcodes / widgets without redundant testimonials](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/display-multiple-testimonial-shortcodes-widgets-without-redundant-testimonials/)
 *  Thread Starter [arkitekt](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arkitekt/)
 * (@arkitekt)
 * [8 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/display-multiple-testimonial-shortcodes-widgets-without-redundant-testimonials/#post-10072836)
 * Ok, thanks — I felt like I had asked this before but couldn’t find the info. 
   I’ll try to figure this out on my end.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Pixel Caffeine] Does Pixel Caffeine work with Business Manager?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-pixel-caffeine-work-with-business-manager/)
 *  Thread Starter [arkitekt](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arkitekt/)
 * (@arkitekt)
 * [9 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-pixel-caffeine-work-with-business-manager/#post-9527572)
 * Thanks, I do have one Pixel setup the way you suggested which does show up but
   there’s a tool called Business Manager that allows you to manage Pixels more 
   independently if you manage them for separate businesses or clients etc. Unfortunately,
   I think those ones won’t show up. I added the Pixel manually but wondered what
   features I’d be missing out on this way. I have to take a look further.
 * Here’s more info if you are interested to review
 * [https://www.facebook.com/business/help/314143995668266](https://www.facebook.com/business/help/314143995668266)
 * [https://www.jonloomer.com/2015/08/27/facebook-business-manager/](https://www.jonloomer.com/2015/08/27/facebook-business-manager/)
 * Not sure if Facebook Connect’s api even supports this, I didn’t look at that.
 * Thanks for the help
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Pixel Caffeine] Facebook Connect gives me a red box with a “c” in it](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/facebook-connect-gives-me-a-red-box-with-a-c-in-it/)
 *  [arkitekt](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arkitekt/)
 * (@arkitekt)
 * [9 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/facebook-connect-gives-me-a-red-box-with-a-c-in-it/#post-9519849)
 * Thanks for asking this question, the answer by [@antoscarface](https://wordpress.org/support/users/antoscarface/)
   helped me with this same issue!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easy Heads Up Bar] [Plugin: Easy Heads Up Bar] Link Tracking / Stats](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-easy-heads-up-bar-link-tracking-stats/)
 *  Thread Starter [arkitekt](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arkitekt/)
 * (@arkitekt)
 * [15 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-easy-heads-up-bar-link-tracking-stats/#post-2245382)
 * Noticed there appears to be link tracking when you go back into the Bar Editor.
   Would love to see this on the main screen.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: WP Super Cache] Warning that “pages do not match. timestamps differ”](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-super-cache-warning-that-pages-do-not-match-timestamps-differ/)
 *  [arkitekt](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arkitekt/)
 * (@arkitekt)
 * [16 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-super-cache-warning-that-pages-do-not-match-timestamps-differ/page/2/#post-1538382)
 * [@donncha](https://wordpress.org/support/users/donncha/) — Thanks! This appears
   to have resolved my ongoing problem with wordpress being installed in a subdirectory
   but hosted at the root of the domain. I had been wondering if WP-Supercache had
   issues with this scenario but assumed that it was my configuration issue.
 * By default we install all our sites in a subfolder and then when they are ready
   to launch we make it live on the root of the domain using this method: [http://codex.wordpress.org/Giving_WordPress_Its_Own_Directory](http://codex.wordpress.org/Giving_WordPress_Its_Own_Directory)
 * But we were noticing that this seemed to cause an issue with Supercache
 * Thanks for your help – I will follow this thread to see the results for others
   and to let you know if there is anything else that is an issue.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: Our Progress] Incomplete?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-our-progress-incomplete/)
 *  [arkitekt](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arkitekt/)
 * (@arkitekt)
 * [16 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-our-progress-incomplete/#post-970864)
 * I have figured out a workaround for anyone else interested — I didn’t want to
   toy with things too much, so I just went into the Plugin Editor and changed the
   default numbers to my fundraising goal and current progress… and where it said“
   default” for the theme (in two places) — I update this to default-green and it’s
   now working great as a workaround. Not the easy, GUI interface I would have preferred
   but at least I can make it live today and figure out the issue later.
 * If you need help sorting that out let me know — here’s the code you are looking
   for:
 *     ```
       function show_ourprogress_graphic() {
   
       	if(get_option("ourprogressmax")) 		{$max = get_option("ourprogressmax");} else {$max = "100";}
       	if(get_option("ourprogressprogress")) 	{$current = get_option("ourprogressprogress");} else {$current = 0;}
       	if(get_option("ourprogressformat")) 	{$format = get_option("ourprogressformat");} else {$format = "$%(#10n";}
       	if(get_option("ourprogresstheme")) 		{$theme = get_option("ourprogresstheme");} else {$theme = "default";}
       "
       ```
   
 * and one more location for default:
 *     ```
       function addHeaderCode() {
       	if(get_option("ourprogresstheme")) 		{$theme = get_option("ourprogresstheme");} else {$theme = "default";}
       ```
   
 * Hope this helps, it’s definitely a workaround until someone can look at the code
   in more detail
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: Our Progress] Incomplete?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-our-progress-incomplete/)
 *  [arkitekt](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arkitekt/)
 * (@arkitekt)
 * [16 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-our-progress-incomplete/#post-970863)
 * I also have this issue, and can’t seem to figure it out — I will post back if
   we fix it.
 *   Forum: [Requests and Feedback](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/requests-and-feedback/)
   
   In reply to: [[Plugin: WYSIWYG Text Widget] upgrade please!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wysiwyg-text-widget-upgrade-please/)
 *  [arkitekt](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arkitekt/)
 * (@arkitekt)
 * [17 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wysiwyg-text-widget-upgrade-please/#post-1153709)
 * I would love to see this plugin updated too, I have a few problems where it saves
   the info but never appears to “finish” saving. And the content in the box does
   not show up as wysiwyg it looks like html code.
 * But this was a great widget, would hate to lose it.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [[Widget Logic] Conditional check parent category help!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/widget-logic-conditional-check-parent-category-help/)
 *  [arkitekt](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arkitekt/)
 * (@arkitekt)
 * [17 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/widget-logic-conditional-check-parent-category-help/#post-1022862)
 * I have gone through this thread and some others but still not able to get this
   working for my issue — I’m looking to have a widget show up in a main category
   archive listing, and then all posts within that category.
 * I have tried is_category(‘9’) || in_category(‘9’) and is_category(‘9’) || is_single()&&
   in_category(‘9’)
 * Not sure what to try next, I have tried a lot of the things here.
 * I would appreciate any potential tips in the right direction.
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Widget Logic and Arthemia Premium theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/widget-logic-and-arthemia-premium-theme/)
 *  [arkitekt](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arkitekt/)
 * (@arkitekt)
 * [17 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/widget-logic-and-arthemia-premium-theme/#post-1082203)
 * Just an update for others, I was able to use this suggestion to make Widget Logic
   work for me with Arthemia Premium — I just did as alanft mentioned put the `<?
   php wp_reset_query(); ?>` on the line before the dynamic sidebar was called and
   it worked.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: eShop] Shipping Zones Wont Update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-eshop-shipping-zones-wont-update/)
 *  Thread Starter [arkitekt](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arkitekt/)
 * (@arkitekt)
 * [17 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-eshop-shipping-zones-wont-update/#post-1029723)
 * We were able to fix this too based on your notes above, I’m waiting for my admin
   to tell me exactly what we changed but I believe it was post size and timeout.
 * Thanks for investigating it, after you mentioned the issue it made sense — don’t
   know why I didn’t think of it earlier.
 * Thanks again!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: slidoox] Slidoox, new version?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-slidoox-slidoox-new-version/)
 *  [arkitekt](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arkitekt/)
 * (@arkitekt)
 * [17 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-slidoox-slidoox-new-version/#post-966397)
 * I’m not an expert on fixing this, but I experimented a bit myself and found a
   solution that worked for me… I think I might be missing something, but it’s working!
   You need to look at the slidedoox.php file, and find the area where it creates
   the table, and make your own wp_slidoox table in your wordpress database with
   the same fields… so far I’ve determined there are 4 fields… id, title, content,
   position
 * id mediumint(9) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
    title VARCHAR(100) NOT NULL, content
   text NOT NULL, position int(3) NOT NULL,
 * id should be set to primary key
 * I hope this helps others, the only issue I see right now with it set this way…
   there is some wordpress dialog covering part of the slidoox manager … other than
   that everything appears to work properly.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)