Title: aris's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# aris

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Viper's Video Quicktags] [Plugin: Viper's Video Quicktags] youtube works, but not vimeo](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-vipers-video-quicktags-youtube-works-but-not-vimeo/)
 *  [aris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/)
 * (@aris)
 * [16 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-vipers-video-quicktags-youtube-works-but-not-vimeo/#post-1617525)
 * I don’t see nothing on your test page from home ! From work it’s OK… The problem
   is not on plugins side, but… I don’t know. Grrr…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Viper's Video Quicktags] [Plugin: Viper's Video Quicktags] youtube works, but not vimeo](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-vipers-video-quicktags-youtube-works-but-not-vimeo/)
 *  [aris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/)
 * (@aris)
 * [16 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-vipers-video-quicktags-youtube-works-but-not-vimeo/#post-1617511)
 * I use Flash 10, but have the same problem only with _Vimeo_. The video display
   correctly on the _Vimeo_ page, but not when embed with Viper Video Quicktags.
 * Videos from Vimeo who previously worked nice with the plugin, are not displaying
   now.
 * My version of WordPress is 3.0 with network option. I’m on Mac OS 10.6 with Firefox
   3.6.8
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Contact Form Doesn’t Show Up after Click it in the Options??](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contact-form-doesnt-show-up-after-click-it-in-the-options/)
 *  [aris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/)
 * (@aris)
 * [20 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contact-form-doesnt-show-up-after-click-it-in-the-options/#post-288385)
 * Same problem for me…No possibilities to steup the plugin :((
 * Maybe we can look at this one :
    Plugin URI: [http://adahas.com/work/intouch/](http://adahas.com/work/intouch/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [French localization – Who wants my fr_FR.po ?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/french-localization-who-wants-my-fr_frpo/)
 *  [aris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/)
 * (@aris)
 * [21 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/french-localization-who-wants-my-fr_frpo/#post-138983)
 * WordPress en FranÃ§ais
    [http://xavier.borderie.net/wp-fr/](http://xavier.borderie.net/wp-fr/)
 * :))
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Paged posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/paged-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [aris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/)
 * (@aris)
 * [21 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/paged-posts/#post-129453)
 * Thank you 8))
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [There’s More To Life Than INDEX.PHP](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theres-more-to-life-than-index-php/)
 *  [aris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/)
 * (@aris)
 * [22 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theres-more-to-life-than-index-php/#post-75233)
 * The “blogfilename” is stored in database… and one uponce a time (in WP 1.1) it
   was possible to change this setting from admin pane !!!
    Where is this function
   now ??? ;-))
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Send this page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/send-this-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [aris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/)
 * (@aris)
 * [22 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/send-this-page/#post-55607)
 * Forgot : thanks !!!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Send this page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/send-this-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [aris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/)
 * (@aris)
 * [22 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/send-this-page/#post-55606)
 * Yeah 😉 exactly :-^)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Per Post Copyright](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/per-post-copyright/)
 *  [aris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/)
 * (@aris)
 * [22 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/per-post-copyright/#post-54912)
 * Nice ! We want it in WP 1.2.1 😉
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Images (again)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-again/)
 *  [aris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/)
 * (@aris)
 * [22 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-again/#post-33353)
 * I have quite the same problem :((
    But in 0,72 it was working for me : did somebody
   tried the old upload.php file ?
 *   Forum: [Requests and Feedback](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/requests-and-feedback/)
   
   In reply to: [xmlrpc.php bug?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/xmlrpcphp-bug/)
 *  [aris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/)
 * (@aris)
 * [22 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/xmlrpcphp-bug/#post-33165)
 * Why don’t you create a page in the wiki ?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Mac Software?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mac-software/)
 *  [aris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/)
 * (@aris)
 * [22 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mac-software/#post-30031)
 * BlogWorks did’nt post the title !
    iBlog did’nt work with recent WP releases :
   lot of XMLRPC error messages Kung-Log can post, but not editing previous posts…
   but I did’nt try the new “ecto” version I’m steel seeking for a good Mav blogging
   App 😕
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Best News Reader/BlogThis?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/best-news-readerblogthis/)
 *  [aris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/)
 * (@aris)
 * [22 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/best-news-readerblogthis/#post-30391)
 * I tried Zempt (for Windows) and have a lot of trouble withe WP 1.0 : you can 
   post il you did’nt use “Excerpt” aera ; you can’t edit publishe posts… For Mac
   OS X I tried Kung-log some time ago on 0.72, quite the same thing if I remember….
 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [Brocken upgrade from 1.0 to snapshot Jan-07](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/brocken-upgrade-from-10-to-snapshot-jan-07/)
 *  Thread Starter [aris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/)
 * (@aris)
 * [22 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/brocken-upgrade-from-10-to-snapshot-jan-07/#post-29795)
 * Thank for all guys !
    I thinked that I have’nt to do this because it was only
   an upgrade from a worling 1.0 install to a CVS snapshot for “debbuging” purpose.
   I will try agan and tell you 😉
 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [Brocken upgrade from 1.0 to snapshot Jan-07](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/brocken-upgrade-from-10-to-snapshot-jan-07/)
 *  Thread Starter [aris](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/)
 * (@aris)
 * [22 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/brocken-upgrade-from-10-to-snapshot-jan-07/#post-29791)
 * It’s an upgrade, I have the wp-config file exist from precedent install.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/aris/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)