Title: arell's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# arell

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arell/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arell/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arell/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arell/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arell/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arell/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arell/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arell/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Seasonal] How to add time of post?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-time-of-post/)
 *  Thread Starter [arell](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arell/)
 * (@arell)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-time-of-post/#post-7287596)
 * Hi,
 * I finally figured out where to add the line to make it work. Thanks for your 
   help!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Seasonal] How to add time of post?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-time-of-post/)
 *  Thread Starter [arell](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arell/)
 * (@arell)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-add-time-of-post/#post-7287589)
 * Hi, I’ve already tried that but there’s no option for timestamp / time of posting.
   I’ve already got the date, but I would like to show the time too.
 * Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Arcade Basic] Images not displayed within single posts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-not-displayed-within-single-posts/)
 *  Thread Starter [arell](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arell/)
 * (@arell)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/images-not-displayed-within-single-posts/#post-5771323)
 * Yes. Setting a featured photo only shows the picture on homepage with excerpt.
   The single post still will not show the picture if I set it in between the paragraphs
   of my post.
 * I’m using WordPress version 4.1, which I believe is the latest…?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)