Title: Gary Schollmeier's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Gary Schollmeier

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ardral/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ardral/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ardral/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ardral/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ardral/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ardral/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ardral/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ardral/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SEO Data Transporter] Rank Math](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rank-math/)
 *  [Gary Schollmeier](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ardral/)
 * (@ardral)
 * [7 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/rank-math/#post-11558799)
 * Another vote for Rank Math!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Auto Post Scheduler] Post going into Draft status](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-going-into-draft-status/)
 *  Thread Starter [Gary Schollmeier](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ardral/)
 * (@ardral)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-going-into-draft-status/#post-11143059)
 * I can’t be bothered to look into this any further.
 * The only thing I have noticed is that this problem happens on all WP Multisite
   sub-sites but the plugin works fine on standard WP sites.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Auto Post Scheduler] Post going into Draft status](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-going-into-draft-status/)
 *  Thread Starter [Gary Schollmeier](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ardral/)
 * (@ardral)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-going-into-draft-status/#post-11112011)
 * This is the full debug info:
 *     ```
       2019-01-14 20:45:50 - DEBUG: aps_auto_post_hook triggered, looking for eligible posts...
       2019-01-14 20:45:50 - DEBUG: no eligible posts, entering Recycle Posts Mode.
       2019-01-14 20:45:50 - DEBUG: recycle posts WP_Query Array ( [posts_per_page] => 1 [cat] => 20,24,21,22,27,23,25,26,1,7,6,16,19,11,17,9,12,13,15,18,14 [author] => 6 [post_type] => Array ( [0] => post ) [ignore_sticky_posts] => 1 [order] => ASC [date_query] => Array ( [before] => 1 days ago ) [post_status] => publish [orderby] => post_date ) 
       2019-01-14 20:45:50 - DEBUG: found 1 results.
       2019-01-14 20:45:50 - DEBUG: processing post Mejores Cargadores Solares Portátiles
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Auto Post Scheduler] Post going into Draft status](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-going-into-draft-status/)
 *  Thread Starter [Gary Schollmeier](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ardral/)
 * (@ardral)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-going-into-draft-status/#post-11091558)
 * No, I’ve set the following options:
 * > “If checked, the oldest published posts will be recycled if there are no eligible
   > posts. “
 * …and…
 * > “If checked, recycled posts will be re-saved as “publish” to trigger any hooks.
   > If not, only the post date is changed to NOW.”
 * Here is the most recent log events:
 *     ```
       2019-01-14 20:45:50 - DEBUG: aps_auto_post_hook triggered, looking for eligible posts...
       2019-01-14 20:45:50 - DEBUG: no eligible posts, entering Recycle Posts Mode.
       2019-01-14 20:45:50 - DEBUG: recycle posts WP_Query Array ( [posts_per_page] => 1 [cat] => 20,24,21,22,27,23,25,26,1,7,6,16,19,11,17,9,12,13,15,18,14 [author] => 6 [post_type] => Array ( [0] => post ) [ignore_sticky_posts] => 1 [order] => ASC [date_query] => Array ( [before] => 1 days ago ) [post_status] => publish [orderby] => post_date )
       2019-01-14 20:45:50 - DEBUG: found 1 results.
       2019-01-14 20:45:50 - DEBUG: processing post Mejores Cargadores Solares Portátiles
       ```
   
 * There are no errors in the log entries (infact it looks like it worked fine going
   by the logs above) but the published post goes into DRAFT status everytime instead.
 * This has been happening on numerous sites over the past few months but this is
   the first time I’ve had a chance to report it. I have previously been disabling
   the plugin to stop my published posts becoming drafts because of it.
 * I used to work great.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[SmartCrawl SEO checker, analyzer & optimizer] Disappointed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disappointed-66/)
 *  [Gary Schollmeier](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ardral/)
 * (@ardral)
 * [8 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disappointed-66/#post-10710275)
 * This actually is problematic for me. More than I initially realised.
 * A few of my sites have a number of posts with auto-generated meta descriptions
   and they’re showing the Divi shortcodes on the frontend.
 * Likely I’m going to have to go back to Yoast for the affected sites.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[SmartCrawl SEO checker, analyzer & optimizer] Disappointed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disappointed-66/)
 *  [Gary Schollmeier](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ardral/)
 * (@ardral)
 * [8 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disappointed-66/#post-10709479)
 * I need to look into this further on my Divi Builder sites.
 * I realised yesterday that most of my sites have the meta info imported from Yoast
   so the Divi shortcode problem doesn’t exist for them, at least.
 * Has anyone with this problem tested to see if the problems occurs with manually
   entered meta descriptions (instead of allowing SC to auto-generate it)?
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[SmartCrawl SEO checker, analyzer & optimizer] Disappointed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disappointed-66/)
 *  [Gary Schollmeier](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ardral/)
 * (@ardral)
 * [8 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disappointed-66/#post-10705936)
 * It works fine with Divi Builder for me.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SmartCrawl SEO checker, analyzer & optimizer] Yoast-Like Variables in Meta Title & Description](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/yoast-like-variables-in-meta-title-description/)
 *  Thread Starter [Gary Schollmeier](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ardral/)
 * (@ardral)
 * [8 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/yoast-like-variables-in-meta-title-description/#post-10578762)
 * Ah, perfect. Thanks.
 * I should have been able to find them myself but, apparently, I was having a partially
   sighted day!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Fancier Author Box by ThematoSoup] Multiple page errors](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multiple-page-errors/)
 *  Thread Starter [Gary Schollmeier](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ardral/)
 * (@ardral)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multiple-page-errors/#post-9701574)
 * Happened with all themes I tested with.
 * Fixed it now, however. I think it was related to some non-related modification
   to the functions file which I reversed.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Subpages Extended] ERROR php 7](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-php-7-8/)
 *  [Gary Schollmeier](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ardral/)
 * (@ardral)
 * [9 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-php-7-8/#post-8743444)
 * Fixed for me too, thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Passster - Password Protect Pages and Content] Embed code not showing for unlocked content…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/embed-code-not-showing-for-unlocked-content/)
 *  Thread Starter [Gary Schollmeier](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ardral/)
 * (@ardral)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/embed-code-not-showing-for-unlocked-content/#post-7003705)
 * Many thanks for adding support. Works perfectly now. 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Passster - Password Protect Pages and Content] Embed code not showing for unlocked content…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/embed-code-not-showing-for-unlocked-content/)
 *  Thread Starter [Gary Schollmeier](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ardral/)
 * (@ardral)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/embed-code-not-showing-for-unlocked-content/#post-7003646)
 * The code I have on the page is as follows:
 *     ```
       <div align="center">[content_protector password="test" identifier="test" ajax="true"]</div>
       [embed height="300" width="600"]https://www.reverbnation.com/cassellthebeatmakermusic/playlist/-4?wordpress=1[/embed]
       <div align="center">[/content_protector]</div>
       ```
   
 * The embed shows fine within the WP editor but not after password unlocking on
   the front-end.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[eShop] Adding free downloads](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-free-downloads/)
 *  Thread Starter [Gary Schollmeier](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ardral/)
 * (@ardral)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-free-downloads/#post-4853817)
 * Hi.
 * No, it sells physical and downloads.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Active Directory Integration] Using on a 25 site multisite](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/using-on-a-25-site-multisite/)
 *  Thread Starter [Gary Schollmeier](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ardral/)
 * (@ardral)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/using-on-a-25-site-multisite/#post-3663174)
 * Many thanks for your reply [@earnjam](https://wordpress.org/support/users/earnjam/).
 * I look forward to giving the plugin a go.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)