Title: Archiblog's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Archiblog

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/archiblog/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/archiblog/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/archiblog/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/archiblog/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/archiblog/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/archiblog/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/archiblog/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/archiblog/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Twenty Seventeen] Site settings & header image defaulting to “suggested”](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-settings-header-image-defaulting-to-suggested/)
 *  [Archiblog](https://wordpress.org/support/users/archiblog/)
 * (@archiblog)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-settings-header-image-defaulting-to-suggested/#post-10937145)
 * I think this problem can be resolved by using Firefox.
 * For further information:
 * [Troubleshooting Customizer Issues](https://wpexplorer-themes.com/total/docs/troubleshooting-customizer/)
 * NF
    -  This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by [Archiblog](https://wordpress.org/support/users/archiblog/).
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Twenty Seventeen] Site settings & header image defaulting to “suggested”](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-settings-header-image-defaulting-to-suggested/)
 *  [Archiblog](https://wordpress.org/support/users/archiblog/)
 * (@archiblog)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-settings-header-image-defaulting-to-suggested/#post-10925352)
 * Hi Support!
 * I am having a similar problem with Twenty Seventeen.
 * I am trying to change the Header Image. I can add a new image in the sidebar 
   but when I click Publish it defaults to the original image of the potted plant.
   It doesn’t say Save & Publish.
 * I am using the Twenty Seventeen theme on two other sites of mine and had no problem
   when I changed the header image on each of those a few months ago.
 * I wonder what if anything has changed to affect this aspect of the theme?
 * Please advise.
 * NF
    -  This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by [Archiblog](https://wordpress.org/support/users/archiblog/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[HTML5 Slideshow Presentations] Not working in WP 4.1](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-working-in-wp-41/)
 *  Thread Starter [Archiblog](https://wordpress.org/support/users/archiblog/)
 * (@archiblog)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-working-in-wp-41/#post-5766904)
 * Thanks Justin, I managed to work it out – ça marche!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[HTML5 Slideshow Presentations] Not working in WP 4.1](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-working-in-wp-41/)
 *  Thread Starter [Archiblog](https://wordpress.org/support/users/archiblog/)
 * (@archiblog)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-working-in-wp-41/#post-5766890)
 * Hi Justin!
 * Thanks for replying, and so promptly.
 * The upload/insert button I’m talking about is shown in the [title slide edit screen image](https://wordpress.org/plugins/html5-slideshow-presentations/screenshots/).
   This button doesn’t appear for me.
 * I’m using OS X Yosemite version 10.1.1 but I don’t suppose that would be an issue
   here.
 * I’m still keen to use your plugin.
 * Regards,
    Norman
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Post date incorrect: Year showing as 0000](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-date-incorrect-year-showing-as-0000/)
 *  [Archiblog](https://wordpress.org/support/users/archiblog/)
 * (@archiblog)
 * [16 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-date-incorrect-year-showing-as-0000/#post-1220862)
 * Any sign of a resolution to this basic issue?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Integrating a Blog INSIDE a Blog???](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/integrating-a-blog-inside-a-blog/)
 *  [Archiblog](https://wordpress.org/support/users/archiblog/)
 * (@archiblog)
 * [16 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/integrating-a-blog-inside-a-blog/#post-980306)
 * You have probably sorted it by now but is an iFrame the way to go?
    For example:
   <IFRAME SRC = “[http://www.normanfellows.com/mobi/fonds/series/2/&#8221](http://www.normanfellows.com/mobi/fonds/series/2/&#8221);
   WIDTH=”220px” HEIGHT=”744px” FRAMEBORDER=”0″ –if “0” no border, otherwise “1”
   with border MARGINWIDTH =”0px” MARGINHEIGHT=”0px” SCROLLING=”auto” > Your browser
   does not support IFRAME </IFRAME> [](http://www.normanfellows.com/archiblog/?p=332)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)