Title: arafat21's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# arafat21

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arafat21/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arafat21/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arafat21/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arafat21/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arafat21/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arafat21/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arafat21/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arafat21/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [the_post_thumbnail() issue with image ‘alt’ attribute](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the_post_thumbnail-issue-with-image-alt-attribute/)
 *  Thread Starter [arafat21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arafat21/)
 * (@arafat21)
 * [16 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the_post_thumbnail-issue-with-image-alt-attribute/#post-1492250)
 * Accidentally I use b-quote, so here is the code again:
 *     ```
       <div id="featured" class="clearfix">
       <?php $recent = new WP_Query("cat=824&showposts=3"); while($recent->have_posts()) : $recent->the_post();?>
   
               <a href="<?php the_permalink() ?>" title="<?php the_title(); ?>" class="featured_post">
               	<div class="featured_post_inner">
   
                   <div class="attach"><?php the_post_thumbnail(array(150, 150, true)); ?></div>
   
                   <h2><?php the_title(); ?></h2>
                   </div>
               </a>
   
       <?php endwhile;?>
       </div>
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How to configure root address when cPanel user name change](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-configure-root-address-when-cpanel-user-name-change/)
 *  Thread Starter [arafat21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arafat21/)
 * (@arafat21)
 * [16 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-configure-root-address-when-cpanel-user-name-change/#post-1297413)
 * I solve the problem by editing wp_dbmanager data. Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [front Page is Ok but others are blank](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/front-page-is-ok-but-others-are-blank/)
 *  Thread Starter [arafat21](https://wordpress.org/support/users/arafat21/)
 * (@arafat21)
 * [17 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/front-page-is-ok-but-others-are-blank/#post-1231957)
 * My Old and New server host are same. They trying to move all my files as my current
   backup is older one, after they upload everything I will again come here if I
   face any problem.
 * Thanks esmi for your prompt reply.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)