Title: apticknor's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# apticknor

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apticknor/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apticknor/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apticknor/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apticknor/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apticknor/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apticknor/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apticknor/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apticknor/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast Duplicate Post] Undo Rewrite & Republish](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/undo-rewrite-republish/)
 *  Thread Starter [apticknor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apticknor/)
 * (@apticknor)
 * [2 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/undo-rewrite-republish/#post-17839293)
 * Thanks for the followup [@611shabnam](https://wordpress.org/support/users/611shabnam/)
 * I got it to work by reviewing the plugin code and armed with the knowledge of
   how it works under the hood I decided the simplest path forward was to modify
   to the database values so the system no longer recognized the page as a rewrite
   and the original page is no longer associated with the post.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Custom Related Posts] MySQL 8 issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mysql-8-issue/)
 *  Thread Starter [apticknor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apticknor/)
 * (@apticknor)
 * [2 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mysql-8-issue/#post-17122863)
 * I found the issue. ACF Better Search modifies WordPress core search and has an
   option to select if you’re on MySQL 8.x to use the new REGEX syntax. Selecting
   that option made things start working again.
 * Thanks for the fast response and for making a great plugin!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Custom Related Posts] MySQL 8 issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mysql-8-issue/)
 *  Thread Starter [apticknor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apticknor/)
 * (@apticknor)
 * [2 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mysql-8-issue/#post-17122776)
 * WordPress version is 6.3.
 * I’ll see if I can setup a reduced test case to rule out other plugins / themes.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Kustom Checkout for WooCommerce] Getting Bad value: order_amount Error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-bad-value-order_amount-error/)
 *  [apticknor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apticknor/)
 * (@apticknor)
 * [3 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-bad-value-order_amount-error/#post-16510612)
 * For anyone else experiencing this take the following steps to confirm:
    1. Enable debugging in the plugin settings
    2. Go to your WooCommerce Status page
    3. Download a System report
    4. Look for errors in the **Klarna Payments Request Log**
 * I have provided the debug log privately to [@boozebrorsan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/boozebrorsan/)
   for review and resolution.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Kustom Checkout for WooCommerce] Getting Bad value: order_amount Error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-bad-value-order_amount-error/)
 *  [apticknor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apticknor/)
 * (@apticknor)
 * [3 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-bad-value-order_amount-error/#post-16504130)
 * I am getting the exact same error on our website when i updated from 2.12.1 to
   3.0.3. I rolled back to 2.12.1 and the error went away.
 * It happens specifically when coupons are applied on the checkout page. After 
   the coupon is applied successfully there is an ajax call to update_order_review
   that returns the error message “**Bad value: order_amoun**t”
 * I have a log file but it’d loaded sensitive PII data so I can’t share it here.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PixelYourSite - Your smart PIXEL (TAG) & API Manager] Notice Can’t be dismissed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/notice-cant-be-dismissed/)
 *  Thread Starter [apticknor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apticknor/)
 * (@apticknor)
 * [3 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/notice-cant-be-dismissed/#post-16255580)
 * [@pixelyoursite](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pixelyoursite/) the console
   is free from errors (both on load and when I click the button). I checked the
   markup and everything looks like a normal dismissable notice (the div has the
   class is-dismissible).
 * I also looked around to find notices from other plugins and they work as expected,
   even when both are on the page.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Dreamhost Memory Usage on VPS](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dreamhost-memory-usage-on-vps/)
 *  Thread Starter [apticknor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apticknor/)
 * (@apticknor)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dreamhost-memory-usage-on-vps/#post-3490270)
 * Did you find anything out? I’ve been watching the last couple of days. It seems
   that usually around 4a-5a a bunch of cached memory clears out. What causes that?
   Is there anyway to make that happen more frequently?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Dreamhost Memory Usage on VPS](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dreamhost-memory-usage-on-vps/)
 *  Thread Starter [apticknor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apticknor/)
 * (@apticknor)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dreamhost-memory-usage-on-vps/#post-3490201)
 * Thanks for taking a look!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Dreamhost Memory Usage on VPS](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dreamhost-memory-usage-on-vps/)
 *  Thread Starter [apticknor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apticknor/)
 * (@apticknor)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dreamhost-memory-usage-on-vps/#post-3490165)
 * I switched it back to regular CGI and not FastCGI. Things appear to be stabilizing
   again. I’ll need at least a few hours to get some accurate data.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Dreamhost Memory Usage on VPS](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dreamhost-memory-usage-on-vps/)
 *  Thread Starter [apticknor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apticknor/)
 * (@apticknor)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dreamhost-memory-usage-on-vps/#post-3490154)
 * Here’s an update on memory usage -> [http://witanddelight.com/stats.png](http://witanddelight.com/stats.png)
 * You can see where I switched to FastCGI… The memory usage appears much more volatile
   and up and down. Prior to that it would slowly ramp up over time but the graph
   is more all over the place now this morning.
 * I can’t remember where but I previously read about not using FastiCGI due to 
   this. Perhaps I’m incorrect. When I read this I stopped using FastCGI and things
   level out.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Dreamhost Memory Usage on VPS](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dreamhost-memory-usage-on-vps/)
 *  Thread Starter [apticknor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apticknor/)
 * (@apticknor)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dreamhost-memory-usage-on-vps/#post-3490130)
 * I switched over to PHP 5.3 FastCGI, turned on PageSpeed and removed my .htaccess
   rule for WWW removal (and set it up via the dreamhost panel). I set Jabber & 
   ftp to inactive on the configure server page.
 * I prefer to run wordpress in a subfolder with the core and content folders clearly
   separated so it’s easier to update and more importantly gives me the ability 
   to keep core in an external so I can drop in a boilerplate of sorts into content
   with a nice skeleton theme to start from. I haven’t had issues with this on other
   wordpress sites I’ve done, even ones currently residing on dreamhost.
 * I did however look closely at my htaccess rules and found a duplicate rule. One
   in the site root and one in the subfolder .htaccess. The one in core had been
   added by something in wordpress to handle permalinks. Now that I’ve removed one
   of the duplicate rules, the LimitInternalRecursion error hasn’t showed up in 
   my log in the last 12 hours (was previously happy much more frequently).
 * I’ve made a lot of changes so I’m going to monitor for a few days and see what
   comes of it. Thanks for your help!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Dreamhost Memory Usage on VPS](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dreamhost-memory-usage-on-vps/)
 *  Thread Starter [apticknor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apticknor/)
 * (@apticknor)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dreamhost-memory-usage-on-vps/#post-3490015)
 * Yup, Super Cache was off as I was doing some testing. It’s back on now.
 * I agree the RAM should probably be increased but I’m also working for a customer
   with a set budget.
 * We tried this at first – Memory was bumped up to 4GB and I watched memory usage
   climb slowly over 2 weeks to or so to using 4GB and then requiring a reboot. 
   That’s what lead me to suspect memory leak.
 * For the most part, with Super Cache on it’s happening less but it’s still requiring
   too frequent of reboots.
 * I’m currently trying to get the apache error to trigger. But even when combining
   the access.log details with the error.log I can’t find a URL to hit that will
   trigger the apache error. There is also no referrer for the apache error. If 
   I could find a URL to trigger the error, I could adjust the .htaccess accordingly
   and see if anything in there is causing it.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Dreamhost Memory Usage on VPS](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dreamhost-memory-usage-on-vps/)
 *  Thread Starter [apticknor](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apticknor/)
 * (@apticknor)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dreamhost-memory-usage-on-vps/#post-3489965)
 * I was just checking the error logs and found this repeatedly. Maybe this is related?
 * [Wed Feb 20 01:59:56 2013] [error] [client 54.234.71.89] Request exceeded the
   limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use ‘LimitInternalRecursion’
   to increase the limit if necessary. Use ‘LogLevel debug’ to get a backtrace.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)