Title: A@PSW's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# A@PSW

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apsw/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apsw/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apsw/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apsw/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apsw/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apsw/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apsw/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apsw/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Image on side out of place.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-on-side-out-of-place/)
 *  Thread Starter [A@PSW](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apsw/)
 * (@apsw)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-on-side-out-of-place/#post-4323464)
 * Still trying to figure out what happened. Image stuck in third column not on 
   right side. Any one know how to fix this?
 * [http://www.privatespringwater.com](http://www.privatespringwater.com)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [WP Easy Paypal Payment Accept Version v3.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-easy-paypal-payment-accept-version-v32/)
 *  Thread Starter [A@PSW](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apsw/)
 * (@apsw)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-easy-paypal-payment-accept-version-v32/#post-4315988)
 * Can you tell me were in my CSS code I should past that?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [WP Easy Paypal Payment Accept Version v3.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-easy-paypal-payment-accept-version-v32/)
 *  Thread Starter [A@PSW](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apsw/)
 * (@apsw)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-easy-paypal-payment-accept-version-v32/#post-4315974)
 * I am afraid to alter my theme. If I mess with the code will that change the images
   throughout the rest of the site?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [WP Easy Paypal Payment Accept Version v3.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-easy-paypal-payment-accept-version-v32/)
 *  Thread Starter [A@PSW](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apsw/)
 * (@apsw)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-easy-paypal-payment-accept-version-v32/#post-4315967)
 * If I use the PayPal code the “Buy Now” button image is too large. This happens
   with the PayPal code and the plugin. You mentioned the CSS earlier. I don’t know
   how to see that so I can change the value to “auto”. Or if you can think of anything
   els please let me know.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [WP Easy Paypal Payment Accept Version v3.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-easy-paypal-payment-accept-version-v32/)
 *  Thread Starter [A@PSW](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apsw/)
 * (@apsw)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-easy-paypal-payment-accept-version-v32/#post-4315959)
 * Stopped trying to use the plugin because it is just too frustrating. Now I am
   pasting the code PayPal gives me and past it into my html editor on my page. 
   How to get to the CSS code to try that? Just starting to dive into WordPress.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [WP Easy Paypal Payment Accept Version v3.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-easy-paypal-payment-accept-version-v32/)
 *  Thread Starter [A@PSW](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apsw/)
 * (@apsw)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-easy-paypal-payment-accept-version-v32/#post-4315955)
 * Really need some help!
    I’ve looked at other posts and I still can’t figure out
   what is happening. I managed to change just the hight but not the width on one
   try but the button only worked for 1 of my PayPal options. Tried to change the
   img src= to one of the recommended in another post but still the same thing.
 * Any ideas please!
 * [http://www.privatespringwater.com/holiday-themed/](http://www.privatespringwater.com/holiday-themed/)
 * [http://www.privatespringwater.com/](http://www.privatespringwater.com/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [WP PayPal Payment button image](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-paypal-payment-button-image/)
 *  Thread Starter [A@PSW](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apsw/)
 * (@apsw)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-paypal-payment-button-image/#post-4315791)
 * Not sure what you mean. Can you give me some more details please?
    I am using“
   WP Easy Paypal Payment Accept Version v3.2.”
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Homepage messed up after upgrade](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/homepage-messed-up-after-upgrade/)
 *  Thread Starter [A@PSW](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apsw/)
 * (@apsw)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/homepage-messed-up-after-upgrade/#post-4290935)
 * 4 Days later my host restored the site. Now I can go ahead with the long term
   fixes you guys suggested.
    Thank You Everyone!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Homepage messed up after upgrade](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/homepage-messed-up-after-upgrade/)
 *  Thread Starter [A@PSW](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apsw/)
 * (@apsw)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/homepage-messed-up-after-upgrade/#post-4290926)
 * Yes my host is very slow and hard to get a hold of. I will try that.
    Thank You!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Homepage messed up after upgrade](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/homepage-messed-up-after-upgrade/)
 *  Thread Starter [A@PSW](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apsw/)
 * (@apsw)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/homepage-messed-up-after-upgrade/#post-4290924)
 * Shouldn’t I have it restored then update and fix or should I just rework the 
   whole thing? Find a new theme and start fresh?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Homepage messed up after upgrade](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/homepage-messed-up-after-upgrade/)
 *  Thread Starter [A@PSW](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apsw/)
 * (@apsw)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/homepage-messed-up-after-upgrade/#post-4290922)
 * So I have not yet resolved my issues. Yesterday my host said they need to restore
   MySQL like you guys said.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Homepage messed up after upgrade](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/homepage-messed-up-after-upgrade/)
 *  Thread Starter [A@PSW](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apsw/)
 * (@apsw)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/homepage-messed-up-after-upgrade/#post-4290851)
 * I just took over this site just a short while ago. It’s been left alone for a
   few years. I’ve been having trouble ever since. There was a ftp error that needed
   to be cleared up. I did not have the ability to do much tell that was fixed a
   few days ago.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Homepage messed up after upgrade](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/homepage-messed-up-after-upgrade/)
 *  Thread Starter [A@PSW](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apsw/)
 * (@apsw)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/homepage-messed-up-after-upgrade/#post-4290845)
 * Yes. I asked my host to restore from there backup. Not sure what MySQL is.What
   is that?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Homepage messed up after upgrade](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/homepage-messed-up-after-upgrade/)
 *  Thread Starter [A@PSW](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apsw/)
 * (@apsw)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/homepage-messed-up-after-upgrade/#post-4290797)
 * Here is the link:
    [http://www.privatespringwater.com](http://www.privatespringwater.com)
 * The flash movie should go on a blue background with no white frame and a 3 column
   grid on the bottom. The theme is old and I can’t find it online so I cannot reinstall
   it. Thesis 1.7. I have not yet tried disabling the plugins or running a default
   theme yet because I am afraid I might interfere with the hosts backup. Will that
   interfere?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)