Title: apples52's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# apples52

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apples52/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apples52/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apples52/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apples52/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apples52/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apples52/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apples52/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apples52/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Add media – URL rejected](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-media-url-rejected/)
 *  Thread Starter [apples52](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apples52/)
 * (@apples52)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-media-url-rejected/#post-5494301)
 * And now I’m back home and as randomly as this started, now everything is working
   again. Maybe my IP address changed as it sometimes will do with my ISP.
    I’m 
   still curious as to what caused this all to happen..
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Add media – URL rejected](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-media-url-rejected/)
 *  Thread Starter [apples52](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apples52/)
 * (@apples52)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-media-url-rejected/#post-5494293)
 * bigword,
    Interestingly, I just tried the same process from a different location(
   with a different IP) and it worked just fine..
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Add media – URL rejected](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-media-url-rejected/)
 *  Thread Starter [apples52](https://wordpress.org/support/users/apples52/)
 * (@apples52)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-media-url-rejected/#post-5494094)
 * Hi Randy! Thanks for your response. I’m running WP 4.0 and I’ve tried using the
   latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Safari to troubleshoot. All give me the
   same problem which leads me to think it’s not a browser issue.
    Here’s how I 
   encounter the error:
 * 1. Log in as the admin
    2. Clicked Media –> Add New 3. Select Files 4. Choose
   a JPG file (have tried multiple files) 5. Click Open 6. Shows the “crunching”
   progress bar along with the error message I described above.
 * Plugins I’m using include:
    Gantry Framework and Rok Common Files plugin Akismet
   WordFence Wordpress SEO
 * The last two have updated recently, but even when I disable them the problem 
   still exists.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)