Title: Andy Whalen's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Andy Whalen

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anukit/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anukit/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anukit/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anukit/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anukit/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anukit/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anukit/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anukit/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WordPress Share Buttons Plugin – AddThis] Warning: array_key_exists](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-array_key_exists-8/)
 *  Thread Starter [Andy Whalen](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anukit/)
 * (@anukit)
 * [13 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-array_key_exists-8/#post-3649996)
 * I should note that I’m using this on a multisite network, and maybe that’s where
   the problem lies. The steps I’m taking to get this are:
    1. Install WP 3.5.1, enable multisite network
    2. Install the AddThis plugin through Network Admin > Plugins and then network 
       activate it
    3. Add a new site to the network (Network Admin > Sites > Add New)
    4. Immediately visit the new site’s Dashboard by clicking on the link that appears
       after adding the site (if I visit another page first, like the front page, I
       may not see the warning, making me think it happens somewhere where it’s not
       visible to me)
    5. `Warning: array_key_exists()` appears at the top of the Dashboard
 * I’m starting with a brand new installation, and I’m not using a backed up database
   or imported posts. I’m using the default Twenty Twelve (version 1.1) theme that
   comes with WP 3.5.1.
 *   Forum: [Requests and Feedback](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/requests-and-feedback/)
   
   In reply to: [[Plugin: CycloPress] Cyclopress – Excessive Calls to create graphs](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-cyclopress-cyclopress-excessive-calls-to-create-graphs/)
 *  [Andy Whalen](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anukit/)
 * (@anukit)
 * [17 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-cyclopress-cyclopress-excessive-calls-to-create-graphs/#post-897814)
 * This was fixed in version 1.3.4.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)