Title: antetomas's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# antetomas

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/antetomas/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/antetomas/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/antetomas/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/antetomas/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/antetomas/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/antetomas/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/antetomas/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/antetomas/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Forminator Forms – Contact Form, Payment Form & Custom Form Builder] Input form field value](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/input-form-field-value/)
 *  Thread Starter [antetomas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/antetomas/)
 * (@antetomas)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/input-form-field-value/#post-10889784)
 * No problem Dimitris, it was not my top priority, otherwise, I would have pinged
   you more. 🙂
 * Yes, I was thinking of a custom reply messages. Not just the “thank you message”,
   but all other messages that will be sent to the visitor. Those messages could
   be part of a sales funnel or educational or marketing email sessions. Hence, 
   being able to record and reuse the visitor’s name is a must.
 * Regards,
    Ante
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[User Switching] You don’t have permission to access this page.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/you-dont-have-permission-to-access-this-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [antetomas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/antetomas/)
 * (@antetomas)
 * [7 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/you-dont-have-permission-to-access-this-page/#post-10874975)
 * Hi,
 * it was actually my theme’s functionality to disable non-admin logins. I switched
   it off, so it works now. 🙂
 * Thanks,
    Ante
    -  This reply was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by [antetomas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/antetomas/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Forminator Forms – Contact Form, Payment Form & Custom Form Builder] Input form field value](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/input-form-field-value/)
 *  Thread Starter [antetomas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/antetomas/)
 * (@antetomas)
 * [7 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/input-form-field-value/#post-10825320)
 * Hi Dimitris!
 * For instance, I want to use the visitor’s name in my reply, like this:
 * Hi {Name},
 * Thanks for reaching us, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
 * Best regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Forminator Forms – Contact Form, Payment Form & Custom Form Builder] Input form field value](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/input-form-field-value/)
 *  Thread Starter [antetomas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/antetomas/)
 * (@antetomas)
 * [7 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/input-form-field-value/#post-10809709)
 * Hello there Dimitris,
 * I want to use the name visitor entered in the form so I can send a personalised
   reply.
 * Best,
    Ante
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Forminator Forms – Contact Form, Payment Form & Custom Form Builder] Email respond to the form submission](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-respond-to-the-form-submission/)
 *  Thread Starter [antetomas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/antetomas/)
 * (@antetomas)
 * [8 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-respond-to-the-form-submission/#post-10755091)
 * Hi Kasia,
 * I set it up like that and now it’s working! 🙂
 * Thanks.
    Ante
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Forminator Forms – Contact Form, Payment Form & Custom Form Builder] Email respond to the form submission](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-respond-to-the-form-submission/)
 *  Thread Starter [antetomas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/antetomas/)
 * (@antetomas)
 * [8 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-respond-to-the-form-submission/#post-10749295)
 * Hi Dimitris,
 * Yes, I’m referring to automatic emails. I was thinking on the scenario when you
   want to send an automatic reply to the visitor who has successfully submitted
   the form.
 * I’ve switched on the option ‘Send email to user’ and under ‘Advanced Delivery’
   I put ‘Reply To Address’ field to be ‘Email Address’. However, I don’t receive
   any email to the address which I entered when I submitted the form.
 * Ante
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Booking System - Booking Calendar] Enable WP Booking System menu entry](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/enable-wp-booking-system-menu-entry/)
 *  Thread Starter [antetomas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/antetomas/)
 * (@antetomas)
 * [8 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/enable-wp-booking-system-menu-entry/#post-10663590)
 * Hello,
 * can you please provide some feedback on this?
 * Thanks.
    Ante
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[OceanWP] Bottom Footer now showing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bottom-footer-now-showing/)
 *  Thread Starter [antetomas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/antetomas/)
 * (@antetomas)
 * [8 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bottom-footer-now-showing/#post-10581883)
 * Ok, thanks a lot, I disabled Elementor template and can see theme’s footer now.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[OceanWP] Bottom Footer now showing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bottom-footer-now-showing/)
 *  Thread Starter [antetomas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/antetomas/)
 * (@antetomas)
 * [8 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bottom-footer-now-showing/#post-10581411)
 * I’ve checked. Elementor Pro is the one causing the trouble. I thought OceanWP
   and Elementor (Pro) have no conflicts. 🙂
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[OceanWP] Bottom Footer now showing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bottom-footer-now-showing/)
 *  Thread Starter [antetomas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/antetomas/)
 * (@antetomas)
 * [8 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bottom-footer-now-showing/#post-10580980)
 * Hi,
    Do you have any updates?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[OceanWP] Bottom Footer now showing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bottom-footer-now-showing/)
 *  Thread Starter [antetomas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/antetomas/)
 * (@antetomas)
 * [8 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bottom-footer-now-showing/#post-10573745)
 * [https://antetomas.com/konobadido/](https://antetomas.com/konobadido/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Hotel Booking] Integration with other online booking channels via MyAllocator](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/integration-with-other-online-booking-channels-via-myallocator/)
 *  Thread Starter [antetomas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/antetomas/)
 * (@antetomas)
 * [8 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/integration-with-other-online-booking-channels-via-myallocator/#post-10165229)
 * Here is the link:
 * `https://www.myallocator.com/channels/`
 * _[ [Please do not bump.](https://wordpress.org/support/guidelines/#do-not-bump-posts)]_
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Hotel Booking] Integration with other online booking channels via MyAllocator](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/integration-with-other-online-booking-channels-via-myallocator/)
 *  Thread Starter [antetomas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/antetomas/)
 * (@antetomas)
 * [8 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/integration-with-other-online-booking-channels-via-myallocator/#post-10161267)
 * Hi,
 * can you please explain what do you mean by manager channel?
 * Best regards,
    Ante

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)