Title: anncd's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# anncd

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anncd/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anncd/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anncd/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anncd/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anncd/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anncd/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anncd/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anncd/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Responsive Slider Gallery - Responsive Image Photo Slider] Problem crop images on mobile](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-crop-images-on-mobile/)
 *  [anncd](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anncd/)
 * (@anncd)
 * [7 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-crop-images-on-mobile/#post-10835507)
 * Thanks but if I select E. Fit slides – None. the images are even more cropped.
   I’ve tried different values in A. Width and B. Height (both % and pixels) but
   that just makes the slide holder smaller and doesn’t effect the cropping of the
   images fitted into it.
 * Here are screen shots of my settings
    [http://media.vkainvestment.se/2018/10/Screenshot-2018-10-31-19.57.04.jpg](http://media.vkainvestment.se/2018/10/Screenshot-2018-10-31-19.57.04.jpg)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Responsive Slider Gallery - Responsive Image Photo Slider] Problem crop images on mobile](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-crop-images-on-mobile/)
 *  [anncd](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anncd/)
 * (@anncd)
 * [7 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-crop-images-on-mobile/#post-10830797)
 * Hi,
 * I have the same problem with images being cropped when viewed in full screen 
   mode on a mobile and some other devices. Is there an optimal pixel dimension 
   I should use for the images to show non cropped on all devices or how can I solve
   the problem?
 * [http://vkainvestment.se/lugnet-idre/](http://vkainvestment.se/lugnet-idre/)
 * Many thanks,
    Ann

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)