Title: giuseppe65's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# giuseppe65

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[6](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Pods - Custom Content Types and Fields] Unique field option not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unique-field-option-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [giuseppe65](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/)
 * (@anguria65)
 * [1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unique-field-option-not-working/#post-19012665)
 * Hi [@pdclark](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pdclark/) ,
 * Thanks for the reply.
   I solved it.My need was to save non-duplicate records based
   on a field value.Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Directorist: AI-Powered Business Directory, Listings & Classified Ads] Map not visible on single listing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/map-not-visible-on-single-listing/)
 *  Thread Starter [giuseppe65](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/)
 * (@anguria65)
 * [1 year, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/map-not-visible-on-single-listing/#post-18246421)
 * Hi [@rashed848](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rashed848/),
 * Thanks for the reply.
   The field was added in the layout but the map is not displayed.
   The directory was created by importing the demo data.Instead, if I create a directory
   manually and configure the layout of the single listing page manually, the map
   is displayed.Maybe something went wrong with the demo import. I try to create
   the entire directory and layouts manually.
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Comment Form Editor with TinyMCE] “Reply” button not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/reply-button-not-working-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [giuseppe65](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/)
 * (@anguria65)
 * [1 year, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/reply-button-not-working-2/#post-18240279)
 * Hi [@shailu25](https://wordpress.org/support/users/shailu25/),
 * It seems to work now.
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Blocksy] Email icon error sharing content](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-icon-error-sharing-content/)
 *  Thread Starter [giuseppe65](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/)
 * (@anguria65)
 * [1 year, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-icon-error-sharing-content/#post-18211460)
 * Hello [@cteduard](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cteduard/),
 * I confirm the resolution of the problem with the latest version 2.0.82.
   Thank
   you very much!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Blocksy] Email icon error sharing content](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-icon-error-sharing-content/)
 *  Thread Starter [giuseppe65](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/)
 * (@anguria65)
 * [1 year, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-icon-error-sharing-content/#post-18204821)
 * Hi [@cteduard](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cteduard/) ,
 * Thanks for reply.
 * I can wait for the release of the version with the fix. At the moment the site
   works correctly even with version 2.0.80.
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] Duplicate breadcrumb](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/duplicate-breadcrumb/)
 *  Thread Starter [giuseppe65](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/)
 * (@anguria65)
 * [1 year, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/duplicate-breadcrumb/#post-18068083)
 * Hi [@barsha05](https://wordpress.org/support/users/barsha05/) ,
 * I had already tried to deactivate the plugins, but I did not detect any conflicts.
   
   Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] Duplicate breadcrumb](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/duplicate-breadcrumb/)
 *  Thread Starter [giuseppe65](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/)
 * (@anguria65)
 * [1 year, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/duplicate-breadcrumb/#post-18066929)
 * Hi [@barsha05](https://wordpress.org/support/users/barsha05/),
 * Thanks for the reply.
   I have currently solved it with some CSS to hide the breadcrumb
   duplication, otherwise it would display as shown [here](https://ibb.co/2c5Ksb5).
 * Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Popup Maker - Boost Sales, Conversions, Optins, Subscribers with the Ultimate WP Popup Builder] Problem with latest version 1.20.0](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-latest-version-1-20-0/)
 *  [giuseppe65](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/)
 * (@anguria65)
 * [2 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-latest-version-1-20-0/#post-18021684)
 * Hi [@andreaslindgren](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andreaslindgren/) ,
 * I confirm the problem is solved with the new version 1.20.1.
 * Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Popup Maker - Boost Sales, Conversions, Optins, Subscribers with the Ultimate WP Popup Builder] Problem with latest version 1.20.0](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-latest-version-1-20-0/)
 *  [giuseppe65](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/)
 * (@anguria65)
 * [2 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-latest-version-1-20-0/#post-18019153)
 * Hi,
 * I confirm the anomaly.
   I performed rollback to temporarily solve the problem.
 * Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Blocksy Companion] Cookie consent extension](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cookie-consent-extension/)
 *  Thread Starter [giuseppe65](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/)
 * (@anguria65)
 * [2 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cookie-consent-extension/#post-18011609)
 * Hello [@cteduard](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cteduard/) ,
 * I updated theme and plugin to version 2.0.67 and now the extension works properly.
   
   Thank you so much!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Pods - Custom Content Types and Fields] Taxonomy in hierarchy related](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/taxonomy-in-hierarchy-related/)
 *  Thread Starter [giuseppe65](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/)
 * (@anguria65)
 * [2 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/taxonomy-in-hierarchy-related/#post-18006913)
 * Hello [@pdclark](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pdclark/),
 * I solved the extraction of the main taxonomies by `tt.parent = 0` .
 * Now I have to resolve the relationship between the main and secondary taxonomy.
 * Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Blocksy Companion] Cookie consent extension](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cookie-consent-extension/)
 *  Thread Starter [giuseppe65](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/)
 * (@anguria65)
 * [2 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cookie-consent-extension/#post-18006870)
 * Hello [@cteduard](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cteduard/) ,
 * Perfect! I will wait for the new release.
   Thank you so much.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Blocksy Companion] Cookie consent extension](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cookie-consent-extension/)
 *  Thread Starter [giuseppe65](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/)
 * (@anguria65)
 * [2 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cookie-consent-extension/#post-18004519)
 * Hello [@cteduard](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cteduard/) ,
 * at [this url](https://demoms.altervista.org/no-extension/ciao-mondo/) I have 
   prepared a comments area with the Comment Form Editor with TinyMCE plugin and
   Blocksy Companion extension disabled. The native WordPress checkbox should be
   visible, but it is not visible.
   At [this url,](https://demoms.altervista.org/extension-plugin/ciao-mondo/)
   instead, I have prepared a comments area with the Comment Form Editor with TinyMCE
   plugin and Blocksy Companion extension enabled, but even in this case the privacy
   checkbox is not visible.In both cases the checkbox in Settings->Discussion is
   set.Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Blocksy Companion] Cookie consent extension](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cookie-consent-extension/)
 *  Thread Starter [giuseppe65](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/)
 * (@anguria65)
 * [2 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cookie-consent-extension/#post-18002030)
 * Hi [@cteduard](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cteduard/) ,
 * I’m back on topic because I noticed that by installing a plugin for managing 
   comments (e.g. Discuz or Comment Form Editor with TinyMCE) the extension doesn’t
   work and the checkbox with the label isn’t displayed.
   Note that the Blocksy theme
   also makes the native WordPress checkbox invisible.Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Pods - Custom Content Types and Fields] Taxonomy in hierarchy related](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/taxonomy-in-hierarchy-related/)
 *  Thread Starter [giuseppe65](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/)
 * (@anguria65)
 * [2 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/taxonomy-in-hierarchy-related/#post-18001652)
 * Hi [@pdclark](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pdclark/),
 * Thanks for reply.
 * The where `t.slug IN( 'a', 'b' )` works correctly, while `t.parent != 0` does
   not extract any taxonomy.
   `tt.parent != 0` instead correctly extracts all the
   secondary taxonomics.Am I doing something wrong?If I understand correctly, however,
   I cannot set a dynamic where in the secondary taxonomy field unless through advanced
   programming. Therefore, there is no way to set a where based on the content of
   the main taxonomy field by setting an equality with the field name (e.g. `{@field_name}`
   or `{@ID}`.Did I understand correctly?Thanks!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[6](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/anguria65/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)