Title: Andyjw's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Andyjw

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyjw/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyjw/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyjw/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyjw/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyjw/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyjw/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyjw/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyjw/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Encounters Lite] Color Changing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/color-changing-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [Andyjw](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyjw/)
 * (@andyjw)
 * [12 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/color-changing-1/#post-4962575)
 * Hi Andre, works perfectly, many thanks! Glad it wan’t me going mad 🙂
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Encounters Lite] Color Changing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/color-changing-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [Andyjw](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyjw/)
 * (@andyjw)
 * [12 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/color-changing-1/#post-4962569)
 * Ok just sent you my contact details through your website. Looking forward to 
   the update, many thanks!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Encounters Lite] Color Changing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/color-changing-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [Andyjw](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyjw/)
 * (@andyjw)
 * [12 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/color-changing-1/#post-4962563)
 * Hmmmm, ok tried disabling all the plugins, then tried modifying the content text
   and selected the red box #dd3333 clicked on save&publish and no change in the
   preview window. Refreshed the page and the content text colour as reverted back
   to the default #787b7f
 * Just doesn’t want to play ball with me! 🙁
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Encounters Lite] Color Changing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/color-changing-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [Andyjw](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyjw/)
 * (@andyjw)
 * [12 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/color-changing-1/#post-4962560)
 * Ok thanks for that I’ll play with the plugins! Yes this is a new 3.9.1 install
   to build a new site based on your theme. I could modify the CSS to sort the colours
   but seems such a shame when you have this great customiser to make it easy! Have
   to say I’m super impressed with the speed you responded to my query. Last theme
   I used for real I purchased and never got a response from the developers at all!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Encounters Lite] Color Changing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/color-changing-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [Andyjw](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyjw/)
 * (@andyjw)
 * [12 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/color-changing-1/#post-4962529)
 * No it all appears to work fine, I click on the selector, specify a new colour(
   either by entering the hex code or clicking on one of the pre-defined colours),
   click on save&publish but no change happens on my page. I’ve tried background
   colours, text colours & border colours but the page stays the same. It may be
   worth mentioning that above and below the page preview there are numerous repeats
   of the following error…
 * Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function‘
   encounters-lite_sanitize_hex_color’ not found or invalid function name in C:\
   xampp\htdocs\whiteleaf\wp-includes\plugin.php on line 192
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Remove work-view from URL](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-work-view-from-url/)
 *  Thread Starter [Andyjw](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyjw/)
 * (@andyjw)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-work-view-from-url/#post-4350949)
 * Hi Esmi. my version on wordpress 3.5.1 only offers themes 2011 and 2012, I tried
   previewing them and it makes my site look a mess. My website has around 130 pages
   and is a production site and primary marketing/sales tool so can’t risk doing
   anything that will take it offline or make it unusable. I’ve been advised though
   to improve SEO that I remove “work view” from the URL, example=”[http://activeadventures.co.uk/work-view/lanzarote&#8221](http://activeadventures.co.uk/work-view/lanzarote&#8221);
   The Lanzarote page (and the other destinations) have been created by selection
   Works from left-hand menu. I liked the template setup in the theme for works 
   and it allowed me to categorize the destinations eg. Europe, Canary Islands, 
   Egypt, but annoyingly it insists on displaying “work-view” in the URL. I figured
   this was standard wordpress stuff but can’t find anything on Google about it,
   or the WP support forum. Can’t believe I seem to have chosen the only theme on
   the planet to have something weird in it! And there’s no longer any support from
   the theme developer. I should have stuck to plain old HTML!!!! 🙁
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Remove work-view from URL](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-work-view-from-url/)
 *  Thread Starter [Andyjw](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyjw/)
 * (@andyjw)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-work-view-from-url/#post-4350769)
 * I’ve built the site using a theme called Blade I bought through Themeforest. 
   If I switch to default 2013 theme won’t I destroy the site?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Remove work-view from URL](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-work-view-from-url/)
 *  Thread Starter [Andyjw](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyjw/)
 * (@andyjw)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-work-view-from-url/#post-4350761)
 * Hi, it’s activeadventures.co.uk if you click on destinations and pick any of 
   the destinations you’ll see what I mean, many thanks

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)