Title: andyford's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# andyford

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyford/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyford/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyford/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyford/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyford/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyford/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyford/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyford/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Birians Threaded comments – Does not work, what do I need to check?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/birians-threaded-comments-does-not-work-what-do-i-need-to-check/)
 *  [andyford](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyford/)
 * (@andyford)
 * [18 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/birians-threaded-comments-does-not-work-what-do-i-need-to-check/#post-642278)
 * What are you expecting to see and how does it differ from what you are seeing?
   
   Are you getting any errors? ‘Strange’ messages?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Threaded Comments Plugin?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/threaded-comments-plugin/)
 *  [andyford](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyford/)
 * (@andyford)
 * [18 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/threaded-comments-plugin/#post-613135)
 * I had it working with 2.2. How is it failing for you?
 *   Forum: [Your WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/your-wordpress/)
   
   In reply to: [Another resource for WordPress themes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/another-resource-for-wordpress-themes/)
 *  [andyford](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andyford/)
 * (@andyford)
 * [18 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/another-resource-for-wordpress-themes/#post-645683)
 * Looks good, but what’s gonna happen when you try to show a dark theme? I’m gonna
   guess that a dark-themed theme site is gonna give you fits and tantrums.
    I would
   have liked to have seen an easy way to display only the themes for a given platform.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)