Title: andi87's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# andi87

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andi87/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andi87/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andi87/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andi87/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andi87/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andi87/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andi87/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andi87/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Advent] Change Fontsize and Color of the Numbers](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-fontsize-and-color-of-the-numbers/)
 *  Thread Starter [andi87](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andi87/)
 * (@andi87)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-fontsize-and-color-of-the-numbers/#post-13673322)
 * Thank you for your support. With code inspector I was able to identify the position
   in css where to change and my changes in codeinspector worked fine. But when 
   I changed the coresponding css file, it had no effect on my website.
    I changed
   the attributes in the following section: #wp-advent-calendar li a, #wp-advent-
   calendar li span { border: 0; color: #f4e536; display: flex; align-items: center;
   justify-content: center; font-size: 3em; text-decoration: none; transition: background
   0.3s linear, text-shadow 0.3s linear; height: 100%; box-shadow: none; }

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)