Title: Andersburn's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Andersburn

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andersburn/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andersburn/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andersburn/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andersburn/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andersburn/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andersburn/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andersburn/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andersburn/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [WordPress VPS problems :(](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-vps-problems/)
 *  Thread Starter [Andersburn](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andersburn/)
 * (@andersburn)
 * [13 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-vps-problems/#post-3259860)
 * _[mod: third party spam reply moderated. +1 for not reacting to those kind of
   replies]_
 * HAhahahahaa whatever
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Can't search for/add plugins can't resolve external hosts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-search-foradd-plugins-cant-resolve-external-hosts/)
 *  [Andersburn](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andersburn/)
 * (@andersburn)
 * [13 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-search-foradd-plugins-cant-resolve-external-hosts/#post-2903886)
 * Did you find a solution?, I have the exact same problem:)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Relevanssi - A Better Search] [Plugin: Relevanssi – A Better Search] Relevanssi 3.0 bug thread](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-relevanssi-a-better-search-relevanssi-30-bug-thread/)
 *  [Andersburn](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andersburn/)
 * (@andersburn)
 * [14 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-relevanssi-a-better-search-relevanssi-30-bug-thread/page/2/#post-2899231)
 * Somehow I got it to work. 🙂
    With the old database.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Relevanssi - A Better Search] [Plugin: Relevanssi – A Better Search] Relevanssi 3.0 bug thread](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-relevanssi-a-better-search-relevanssi-30-bug-thread/)
 *  [Andersburn](https://wordpress.org/support/users/andersburn/)
 * (@andersburn)
 * [14 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-relevanssi-a-better-search-relevanssi-30-bug-thread/page/2/#post-2899230)
 * It doesn’t work at my site [Forsejt.dk](http://www.Forsejt.dk).
    Reinstall/ deactivation
   +activation doesn’t make it work.
 * On the settings-page when I try to build a index, the screen just turns white
   and nothing happens.
    the index is at 0 posts, whatever I try.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)